I Will Eat Crow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Will Eat Crow

I HAVE TO GIVE DENVER CREDIT WHERE CREDIT IS DUE I WAS RONG, I EAT MY WORDS, EVEN THOE KC IS MY TEAM, DENVER DID PLAY A BETTER GAME, HOWS THAT, A CHIEFS FAN ADMITS TO DEFEAT......................

Re: I Will Eat Crow

Originally posted by REDMUDSLIDE
    I HAVE TO GIVE DENVER CREDIT WHERE CREDIT IS DUE I WAS RONG, I EAT MY WORDS, EVEN THOE KC IS MY TEAM, DENVER DID PLAY A BETTER GAME, HOWS THAT, A CHIEFS FAN ADMITS TO DEFEAT......................
    Step right up and get your helping of crow ala Mr. Lightning in a bottle-Portis style.
    Originally posted by boltzpride619
    What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

Originally posted by RunByDesign
    True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

Answer: Championships.

Comment

Good game RMS

Comment

Good game, REDMUDSLIDE. I hear that acceptance is a good frame of mind to be in while you're eating crow.
        sigpic

"Today's the tomorrow that you should've feared yesterday."

Comment

I am glad to see the Broncos say "good game" and not "you got your ***** asses beat!" Good game, Broncos.

Comment

You got your ***** asses beat! :p

Comment

THAT ANSWERED THAT QUESTION

YOU GOT THAT ANSWER FAST...........

Comment

Originally posted by kcchiefsrule
                I am glad to see the Broncos say "good game" and not "you got your ***** asses beat!" Good game, Broncos.
                yeah i'm glad to say good game too, for us & glad too see a couple kc fans here taking it but i what to hear you say we are better than you , forget the dam records i'm talkin head to head one on one denver vs. kc, if you say otherwise then you are blind after what transpired in the 2 games, we put up just shy of 1,000 yds on you in 2 games
                sigpic

Comment

Re: THAT ANSWERED THAT QUESTION

YOU GOT THAT ANSWER FAST...........
                  You have room to talk. Mr. "We rule, you guys suck" poster.
                  What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

Comment

If we all did say "you got your asses beat!" would we really be lying?

Comment

KC IS BETTER, HAY IM A CHIEFS FAN

WHAT AM I SUPPOSE TO SAY, IM A CHIEFS FAN KC IS BETTER JUST A BAD DAY IN THE BALLPARK...........

Comment

Re: KC IS BETTER, HAY IM A CHIEFS FAN

WHAT AM I SUPPOSE TO SAY, IM A CHIEFS FAN KC IS BETTER JUST A BAD DAY IN THE BALLPARK...........
                        If that was a bad day, I sure would hate to see the Chefs get their arses wooped.

Comment

they're not really that much better. Take away dante hall (which you can do by kicking it out of the endzone) and what happens? the chefs lose. Your D sucks, and it was hilarious to watch trent green whine when he got sacked or touched. what a woman.

Comment

Chow Down!!!!!!

Yum Yum huh??? Take another helping!!! Taste good???
                            Make sure Dante, Priest, Gonzo, Trent, and **** get their fair share!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

EATING CROW IS NOT SO BAD

THIS IS THE SECOND DINNER OF CROW I HAVE HAD THIS YEAR, HOW MANY HAS DENVER HAD TO EAT 5 DINNERS,..........YOU GUYS ARE OK DENVER FANS MAKE FOOTBALL GREAT EVEN THOE MY TEAM HAD A LOSS TODAY THE BRONCOS MAKE IT FUN GOOD GAME GUYS...........GO CHIEFS.....

Comment

Working...
                              X