I Will Eat Crow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If The Broncos Are Good Enough

IF THE BRONCOS ARE GOOD ENOUGH, WE SHALL MEET AGAIN IN THE PLAYOFF'S IF YOU MAKE IT????,............GO CHIEFS

Comment

Originally posted by Maverick
      they're not really that much better. Take away dante hall (which you can do by kicking it out of the endzone) and what happens? the chefs lose. Your D sucks, and it was hilarious to watch trent green whine when he got sacked or touched. what a woman.
      LMAO ^5
      Originally posted by boltzpride619
      What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

Originally posted by RunByDesign
      True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

Answer: Championships.

Comment

Well it'll have to be the 2nd round of the playoffs, otherwise we probably won't cuz the Chefs will be gone after that game.

Comment

Re: I Will Eat Crow

Originally posted by REDMUDSLIDE
          I HAVE TO GIVE DENVER CREDIT WHERE CREDIT IS DUE I WAS RONG, I EAT MY WORDS, EVEN THOE KC IS MY TEAM, DENVER DID PLAY A BETTER GAME, HOWS THAT, A CHIEFS FAN ADMITS TO DEFEAT......................
          how do u like your crow chef rare or well done

Comment

Originally posted by portisistheman
            LMAO ^5
            Trent green has been around vermeil tooooooooo long. Just another baby

Comment

WELL DONE

DID YOU GET THAT ORDER, GO CHIEFS..................

Comment

Yea, Green did whine like a baby, but he played one hell of a game today.
                Remember kids, being a grammar Nazi makes you cool!

Comment

how about shanahan

Originally posted by columbiaskinny
                  Trent green has been around vermeil tooooooooo long. Just another baby
                  after we played in KC ALL we heard about was an alleged clip. I heard the fact that shanahan cried so much to the nfl head office about the missed call KC had no chance if the game this week was close. As it is Denver out played the Chiefs and won anyway.
                  Good game !

Comment

Re: I Will Eat Crow

Originally posted by REDMUDSLIDE
                    I HAVE TO GIVE DENVER CREDIT WHERE CREDIT IS DUE I WAS RONG, I EAT MY WORDS, EVEN THOE KC IS MY TEAM, DENVER DID PLAY A BETTER GAME, HOWS THAT, A CHIEFS FAN ADMITS TO DEFEAT......................
                    Not enough. Denver lost by one point on the squaws turf, the squaws got thumped by 18 in Denver. As I have said before The Squaws lack run defense should be troubing to squaw fans everwhere.
                    John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

You better hope and pray WE don't make it to the playoffs because we will have to put another WHIPPEN on u again in K.C. I told u before this game we were going to run all over U.HA HA HA.GO BRONCOS!!!!

Comment

Actually, good game and good luck. I believe that the Broncs have the upper hand for some reason on the Chiefs (not anyone else per se). However, it would be fun to see. Good luck and we'll see you then.

Comment

Aha we'll crush you a second time *****.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco MC
                            Actually, good game and good luck. I believe that the Broncs have the upper hand for some reason on the Chiefs (not anyone else per se). However, it would be fun to see. Good luck and we'll see you then.
                            ^^^Seen two posts by you and I can go so far as to say your not a very good Bronco fan.

Comment

Dont worry Chefs we will meet again. Also tell your non existant defense they suck!!!! Look at the big foot prints on the Chefs uniforms. It says you have been run over by Clinton Portis.

Comment

KC can keep on focusing on the future, that was what cost them their game today.

Denver needs to focus on one game at a time, Cleveland Browns next week, we can't let what happened in the Bears game occur again.

But for the week, I'm smiling!!
                                The Game Day Thread: Year 17 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X