I Will Eat Crow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What!!! still talkin??????

I gotta say you chiefs fans are so weak. You guys can't even bring a halfway respectable comeback. What is this crap anyway?? "We will see you in the playoffs, if you make it". Is that the best you got... Like I told chi3fs earlier....Bring it punk. OH, wait, Maybe you should be focusing on your next game, who is it? the Lions or someone like that. Better bring your "A" game for that one because they are looking pretty good as well. Heck we may be watching the chiefs record go to 11-3 after next week. I think all of your luck just went in reverse.

THE VANDAL...............

Comment

Originally posted by Elway
      KC can keep on focusing on the future, that was what cost them their game today.

Denver needs to focus on one game at a time, Cleveland Browns next week, we can't let what happened in the Bears game occur again.

But for the week, I'm smiling!!
      ME too. For this week. Wednesday though it is all Cleveland.

Far as meeting the Chiefs in the playoffs. Depends on the team the Chiefs play first and if the team has a running game. They have an obvious weakness there. If they go against a good defense and an offense that can score, they could fall.
      Go Broncos!!! - Hosea 10:12

Comment

IF THE BRONCOS ARE GOOD ENOUGH, WE SHALL MEET AGAIN IN THE PLAYOFF'S IF YOU MAKE IT????,............GO CHIEFS
        Bottom line is that the season series is tied 1-1. Not to mention that the KC victory vs. Denver was barely a win, but our win today was a sound whoopin'
        "If God isn't a Bronco fan, why are sunsets Orange and Blue??"

Comment

Thank God we've got this division locked up. If we meet again, it's in KC. Playing like you did today, I think you can make it (rough last 2 games though). I don't want to see THAT Broncos team again...I'll take the one that played the Bears.

11-2 is still very nice.

Comment

Working...
          X