A Rant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jazzbodog View Post
    Well Baph, I would be even more pissed if the Broncos were AFC West champs two years running and then fell flat on their face in the playoffs against teams they should have easily beaten. Like when the Broncos lost to the Jags in the 1996 playoffs. IMO, those kind of losses hurt a lot more than just having a crapy regular season.
    so the chargers should have easily beat the steelers on the road in 2008? that's kind of high expectations for an 8-8 team, don't you think?

i mean, they already beat the colts the week before, a team that was supposed to "easily" beat them....

but i agree, the sting of failure isn't as bad when you know your team is garbage and wont challenge for a playoff spot, so i guess you are safe for a while, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
      so the chargers should have easily beat the steelers on the road in 2008? that's kind of high expectations for an 8-8 team, don't you think?

i mean, they already beat the colts the week before, a team that was supposed to "easily" beat them....

but i agree, the sting of failure isn't as bad when you know your team is garbage and wont challenge for a playoff spot, so i guess you are safe for a while, huh?
      Yes they should have. When a team, the Dolts, have two GODs (PR and LT) as all of your posts suggest, should have been a shut out in steeltown.
      Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
        and the colts....and the broncos.....
        If I remember correctly..you are 0 fer...ever!

We have...let me see....it's around here somewhere....oh yeah...TWO!!!

Come back when ya get one!!
        Never argue with an idiot...he'll only drag you down to his level and beat you with experience!

Laugh...and the whole world laughs with you!
        Laugh like a lunatic for no apparent reason...and they'll leave you alone!

"Why are you cutting?"
        "Hey man. Why are you 300 pounds?"
        Howard Griffith to Levon Kirkland - 1997 AFC Championship
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Key West Bronc View Post

come back when you have a real argument and actually make sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Key West Bronc View Post
            If I remember correctly..you are 0 fer...ever!

We have...let me see....it's around here somewhere....oh yeah...TWO!!!

Comment

Dang, this place is swarming with Chargers fans. I don't know which is more heated, the offseason or the season!
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X