No announcement yet.

Chargers want to deal Cromartie for....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chargers want to deal Cromartie for....

A running back? Ya, good luck with that one. Perhaps they can get someone who's got mad skillz in the open field, but then runs away and cries at the first hint of contact.

Yes we can finally get rid of Moreno ...

Joke people

:go:

Comment

Already a thread about this a few spaces down...

Yes we know Cromartie sucks, the Chargers would trade him for a towel boy... we just want him gone, done care what we get for him.
      Rivers is deciding to play bad, just to see how it feels.

Comment

Originally posted by powderblues View Post
        Already a thread about this a few spaces down...

Yes we know Cromartie sucks, the Chargers would trade him for a towel boy... we just want him gone, done care what we get for him.
        Lamont Jordan for Cro, DEAL.

Comment

Originally posted by Justblaze2729 View Post
          Yes we can finally get rid of Moreno ...

Joke people

:go:
          Ha

you wish

Comment

Originally posted by licence_to_kill View Post
            Ha

you wish
            Actually, the Chargers wish.

Moreno's value is WAY higher than Cro's right now.

Cro's play has been in serious decline. He hasn't shown to even be a solid starter yet. Not too mention the guy is a headache off the field. He just lost his grievance today filed by his old agent for never paying the guy. And has 7 kids in 5 states that he wasn't paying support for and is now working it out. Just a headache.

Moreno was nearly a 1000 rusher in his rookie year, showing promise!

Comment

For all of Cro's faults I would never trade him for a slow RB with no moves who can't break tackles.

At least cro has some athletic potential.
              Last edited by licence_to_kill; 02-17-2010, 04:01 PM.

Comment

For all of Cro's faults I would never trade him for a slow RB with no moves who can't break tackles.

ha ha thats hilarious. Moreno is on the rise, guaranteed. Cro, not so much.

Comment

Speed

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-videos...-Chargers-2009

Moves and breaking tackles
                  http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-h...eno-highlights

I would think you were mistaken him for LT but you didn't mention injury riddled or failing to do anything in the playoffs.
                  Originally posted by baphamet
                  are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Neither of those videos are impressive at all.

This, however, is: http://www.youtube.com/watch#playnex...&v=PhNhehBHurQ

Comment

Neither of those videos are impressive at all.

This, however, is: http://www.youtube.com/watch#playnex...&v=PhNhehBHurQ
                      Wow, comparing a HoF RB to a rookie is laughable, why did you even bring that up? The arguement was the value of Moreno vs the value of Cro.

Comment

I already said Cro is more valuable. Moreno has a very low ceiling.

Comment

Dude come on you're better than that... that is complete nonsense.

Comment

If you want a 4th year CB who has in the past season been ridiculed by many Chargers fans over a RB who lead all rookies in rushing and racked up over 1,000 yards from scrimmage in his first full season then be my guest. I won't try to argue value since it differs from person to person.

I just don't see the point in bringing LT in the coversation.
                            Last edited by Andyy_47; 02-17-2010, 06:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Andyy_47 View Post
                              If you want a 4th year CB who has in the past season been ridiculed by many Chargers fans over a RB who lead all rookies in rushing and racked up over 1,000 yards from scrimmage in his first full season then be my guest. I won't try to argue value since it differs from person to person.

I just don't see the point in bringing LT in the coversation.
                              LOL, dont feed the troll. Moreno obviousally cant get any better, the OL cant block better. Dont feed the 2nd dumbest poster on the board, CD being the first.

Comment

Working...
                              X