Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chargers want to deal Cromartie for....

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by licence_to_kill View Post
    Neither of those videos are impressive at all.

    This, however, is: http://www.youtube.com/watch#playnex...&v=PhNhehBHurQ
    Compare a HOF RB in his prime to a rookie RB who was sharing carries for most of the season.. Good one troll.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
      Compare a HOF RB in his prime to a rookie RB who was sharing carries for most of the season.. Good one troll.
      And nobody's thought to compare Moreno's and Tomlinson's rookie seasons yet????

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by SLVR and Black View Post
        And nobody's thought to compare Moreno's and Tomlinson's rookie seasons yet????
        LT had 300 more yards rushing, but his avg per carry was less impressive than Moreno's at 3.6. He also fumbled EIGHT times and lost FIVE....
        sigpic
        Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

        Comment


        • #19
          LT was also an athletic freak with an extremely high ceiling

          Comment


          • #20
            Charger fans also told us not that long ago that Cro was the best CB in the league....so yea...not much credibility.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by licence_to_kill View Post
              LT was also an athletic freak with an extremely high ceiling
              Freak is the key word.
              sigpic
              2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by Accordngs View Post
                Charger fans also told us not that long ago that Cro was the best CB in the league....so yea...not much credibility.
                Well a few years ago that was true.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by Accordngs View Post
                  Charger fans also told us not that long ago that Cro was the best CB in the league....so yea...not much credibility.
                  HAHA.. :go:

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by licence_to_kill View Post
                    Well a few years ago that was true.
                    Cro was NEVER the best CB in the league...NEVER thats like saying the Chargers won the Superbowl a few years ago everyone knows it's complete delusion.
                    Originally posted by baphamet
                    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by Beagle View Post
                      Cro was NEVER the best CB in the league...NEVER thats like saying the Chargers won the Superbowl a few years ago everyone knows it's complete delusion.
                      Agreed.. Charger fans, so funny. :go:

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Cromartie is still the best CB.

                        We demand the Bronco's entire draft selections.
                        Rivers is deciding to play bad, just to see how it feels.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by powderblues View Post
                          Cromartie is still the best CB.

                          We demand the Bronco's entire draft selections.
                          You've got a deal.
                          sigpic
                          2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by Beagle View Post
                            Cro was NEVER the best CB in the league...NEVER thats like saying the Chargers won the Superbowl a few years ago everyone knows it's complete delusion.
                            Yes he was

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by licence_to_kill View Post
                              Yes he was
                              No he wasn't troll.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
                                No he wasn't troll.
                                For only starting about half the season he led the league in int's with 10, set the longest play in NFL history, and shut down nearly every receiver he went up against including Randy Moss in the playoffs against the then 17-0 patriots.

                                suck it

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X