Chargers want to deal Cromartie for....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by licence_to_kill View Post
    For only starting about half the season he led the league in int's with 10, set the longest play in NFL history, and shut down nearly every receiver he went up against including Randy Moss in the playoffs against the then 17-0 patriots.

suck it
    How has he done after that. 2>>>>>>>>0 suck it troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
      How has he done after that. 2>>>>>>>>0 suck it troll.
      lrn2readingcomprehension

Comment

lrn2readingcomprehension
        2>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>0 suck it troll..

Comment

reported for trolling

Comment

Originally posted by SLVR and Black View Post
            A running back? Ya, good luck with that one. Perhaps they can get someone who's got mad skillz in the open field, but then runs away and cries at the first hint of contact.
            The only thing worth dealing Cromartie for is a bucket of p*ss.

Comment

If Cromartie was so good, the Chargers would be able to get something/someone decent in return. The only way they'll get a solid back is draft one. Trade Cro for a 3rd-5th rounder. If he'd been the best CB in the league at any point during the last 3 seasons they'd at least be getting a 2nd for him...he hasn't though.

I've seen flag football played more physically than the way he plays.

Comment

reported for trolling
                To be honest he got you there, what has Cro done since? Nothing, 5 picks in two years and he played every game in that timespan.

If Moreno has no ceiling then why the Chargers work him out before the draft?

Comment

sigpic
                  - ★ -
                  2012 Adopt a Bronco : Joe Mays

Comment

Look I'm not afraid to call out Charger fans, because trust me there is some very stupid ones here who know as much about football as Bronco fans.

Cromartie had a very good year, especially in SD's defense, where pressure was coming from DB blitzes and SD played alot of man with 1 deep. So Jammer and Cro were put on islands alot.

No way would SD trade a probowl CB and the most athletically gifted CB in the NFL for Moreno. That'd be dumb by SD.

Cromartie has had 3 good seasons the past 4 years. More than I can say for any CB Den has. Cro's only issue is mentally. Mentally he pulls back on tackling or doesn't get physical all the time or when needed.

Remind us how many ints Champ has had the past 3 years?? ANYONE??

I'll take Cro over Champ for sure. Champ has 1 to 2 years left tops. Get Cro a coach who will ride him in terms of being physical like Jammer and he will be the best CB in the NFL. His coverage is very good, especially in man. His zone got much better and his physical stature 6'2 great speed 210 plus pounds, great ball skills and vertical ability. He's a freak.

Comment

Originally posted by Andyy_47 View Post
                      To be honest he got you there, what has Cro done since? Nothing, 5 picks in two years and he played every game in that timespan.

If Moreno has no ceiling then why the Chargers work him out before the draft?
                      What Has Champ done since his 10 int season in 06?? 7 ints the past 3 years combined.

You realize there is more to being a CB than ints, right??

Outside his horrible 08 season. In 06, 07 and 09 combined Cromartie has given up a total of 3 tds. PROBOWL LEVEL BEASTIN!

Comment

Originally posted by ChargersDivison View Post
                        What Has Champ done since his 10 int season in 06?? 7 ints the past 3 years combined.

Outside his horrible 08 season. In 06, 07 and 09 combined Cromartie has given up a total of 3 tds. PROBOWL LEVEL BEASTIN!
                        Your contradicting yourself. And yes, their is more than INTs. First off champ played about 5 games in 08, and in the games he did play he was plagued with injury. Even so, he's had 202 tackles since 07 and 32 deflected passes. Bailey allowed 0 Tds The past season when he started all 16 games. And he matched up against wayne with 10tds V.J Twice with 9tds and Desean jackson with 9Tds. Who did cromartie match up with those 3 years? He allowed 47 catches for a total of 624 yards. And may I remind you the shut down corner revis allowed 40 for 439 yards. Not bad for a 31 year old corner. Oh and by the way just asking, how many TDs did he give up in 08? Because he 06 year his was mostly on the bench so I can't imagine you give up TDs playing the dime corner....
                        Last edited by Strimpel; 02-18-2010, 06:25 AM.

Comment

Who said anything about champ? And he was injured a lot of games and was the victim of a lousy defense, not a contributor.

Yes there is more to being a CB but even you were moaning about Cromartie this season, and how you want him gone since you have caspn waiting in the wings. Hypocrite.

Keep fishing rod, your ignorance is hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by The other big D View Post
                            Your contradicting yourself. And yes, their is more than INTs. First off champ played about 5 games in 08, and in the games he did play he was plagued with injury. Even so, he's had 202 tackles since 07 and 32 deflected passes. Bailey allowed 0 Tds The past season when he started all 16 games. And he matched up against wayne with 10tds V.J Twice with 9tds and Desean jackson with 9Tds. Who did cromartie match up with those 3 years? He allowed 47 catches for a total of 624 yards. And may I remind you the shut down corner revis allowed 40 for 439 yards. Not bad for a 31 year old corner. Oh and by the way just asking, how many TDs did he give up in 08? Because he 06 year his was mostly on the bench so I can't imagine you give up TDs playing the dime corner....
                            Actually Champ did give up a TD this year. 1 less than Cromartie. In SD's defense, Jammer and Cro line up on 1 side, so they rotate between covering #1 and #2 WR.

I didn't contradict, I just pointed out something someone was bashing Cro for that Champ had a worse case of in terms of lack of ints.

06 Cro was SD's primary nickle not dime.

Comment

Originally posted by Andyy_47 View Post
                              Who said anything about champ? And he was injured a lot of games and was the victim of a lousy defense, not a contributor.

Yes there is more to being a CB but even you were moaning about Cromartie this season, and how you want him gone since you have caspn waiting in the wings. Hypocrite.

Keep fishing rod, your ignorance is hilarious.
                              I'm pissed at Cromartie's selfish mentality or lack of physical play. But I would never be dumb enough to act like he's some run of the mill bad CB. He's actually a very good CB with huge and I mean huge upside.

SD has good depth at CB with Jammer, Cason and Gregory. Which makes Cro more expendable if the price is right for our top need in which is a RB.

Comment

I'm pissed at Cromartie's selfish mentality or lack of physical play. But I would never be dumb enough to act like he's some run of the mill bad CB. He's actually a very good CB with huge and I mean huge upside.

SD has good depth at CB with Jammer, Cason and Gregory. Which makes Cro more expendable if the price is right for our top need in which is a RB.
                                Cro has huge upside and is an atheltic freak, but he's not physical in the run game, etc. Cro will never be on the same level as Champ, it's not all about INT't, Nnamdi is a top 2 corner and rarely has any INT's. Jammer is getting older ,he'll be 31. What the hell has Cason done, he's worse then Cro.

Comment

Working...
                                X