Honouring Bets 'The Chargersdivison Way'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ChargersDivison View Post
    I'm a VILLAIN. When do you ever see VILLAIN's possess class or honor. Villains lie, cheat and steal. We manipulate and cause chaos.

Sorry bud. I prolly would of honored it, if you weren't arrogant enough to guarantee Merriman would play no more than 4 games.

I was closer to achieving the bet than you.

Counting pressures and sacks, Merriman had 17, counting hits 21.

However Merriman played 14 games.
    Thank you Rod--for finally admitting you have no credibility and nothing you say should be taken seriously. You're no villian--a villian requires some shred of intelligence, which you lack. We all just laugh at your idiotic ramblings and most of us already see you as our town idiot. We'll all just give you a piece of candy and pat you on the head.
    Last edited by mct1967; 02-19-2010, 01:02 PM.

Comment

I'm a VILLAIN. When do you ever see VILLAIN's possess class or honor. Villains lie, cheat and steal. We manipulate and cause chaos.

Sorry bud. I prolly would of honored it, if you weren't arrogant enough to guarantee Merriman would play no more than 4 games.

I was closer to achieving the bet than you.

Counting pressures and sacks, Merriman had 17, counting hits 21.

However Merriman played 14 games.
      translation: i am an internet troll and you all fell for my flame bait....MUAHAHAHAHAHA!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
        translation: i am an internet troll and you all fell for my flame bait....MUAHAHAHAHAHA!
        Speaking of bets, what were the results of the runningback challenge? I haven't been in the smack talk section for a long time, so i havent seen the thread on it in awhile.
        Adopted 2010 Bronco: Chris Kuper
        Adopted 2011 Bronco: Brian Dawkins

Comment

Originally posted by Mac Dre View Post
          Hey there, licence to kill, I read your post, it was cool.

But a couple seconds after, I realized a problem. It had absolutely nothing to do with anything! I am baffled.
          Thats false

Comment

Originally posted by mct1967 View Post
            Thank you Rod--for finally admitting you have no credibility and nothing you say should be taken seriously. You're no villian--a villian requires some shred of intelligence, which you lack. We all just laugh at your idiotic ramblings and most of us already see you as our town idiot. We'll all just give you a piece of candy and pat you on the head.
            Who are you?? Seriously has anyone ever seen you around here?? We don't even consider you. I sneeze out more football knowledge than you will ever possess.

Comment

Who are you?? Seriously has anyone ever seen you around here?? We don't even consider you. I sneeze out more football knowledge than you will ever possess.
              WE?!?! really ROD, "we don't even consider you" You sneeze out a lot of garbage and leave yourself open to criticism from anyone who wants to take a shot.....except that Ravens fan..can't remember his name...dam...other than him...please don't think there is an ounce of credibility associated to your (misspelled) name.

You don't come in and brag about not honouring a bet. WE like that even less than you not following through with a bet.

sigpic

Comment

i am an internet troll and you all fell for my flame bait....MUAHAHAHAHAHA!
                Pretty much says it all about Chargers Fans.

But, hey, they will all disappear come next years playoffs when they lose at home AGAIN to a supposedly lesser team AGAIN and be crying the theme of all Chargers fans:
                "You just wait (sniff, sniff), wait until next year (sniff, snort), we'll show you!"

Broncos have SB RINGS
                Raiders have SB RINGS
                Chiefs have a SB RING
                Chargers have a Ringtone (Lonesome Loser)
                "Those are my principals... if you don't like them, well, I have others" - Groucho Marx

"Having a Hell of a time my dear, wish you were here" - Alice Cooper

Comment

Pressures, sacks, hits. It's semantics. The Villain always prevails.
                  You lie. Games had nothing to do with it. It was a sacks bet and you lost. Now leave.

Comment

Originally posted by ChargersDivison
                    Did you finally get that horn on your cool banana seat bike?
                    You just proved my point, that made absolutely no sense.

Comment

Originally posted by IgorBStrange View Post

But, hey, they will all disappear come next years playoffs when they lose at home AGAIN to a supposedly lesser team AGAIN and be crying the theme of all Chargers fans:
                      "You just wait (sniff, sniff), wait until next year (sniff, snort), we'll show you!"

Broncos have SB RINGS
                      Raiders have SB RINGS
                      Chiefs have a SB RING
                      lol, the irony

Comment

Originally posted by broncsfan21 View Post
                        Speaking of bets, what were the results of the runningback challenge? I haven't been in the smack talk section for a long time, so i havent seen the thread on it in awhile.
                        i stopped doing it mid - season because nobody was interested. you are the first person to even ask about it since like week 8.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IgorBStrange View Post

Broncos have SB RINGS
                          Raiders have SB RINGS
                          Chiefs have a SB RING
                          coming from one of the biggest trolls here, that really says it all. not only are you a huge troll but you are also a huge hypocrite it seems.

by the way, no worries! i will be here to laugh at your pathetic flame baiting when you are butt hurt (again) after your pathetic team misses the playoffs (again) next season!

good thing your team has rings though, right? you can keep telling yourself that year after year when your team continues to come up short of even challenging for a playoff spot.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Accordngs View Post
                            Semantics?

LOL.

So I guess I can say Orton is better than Rivers...cause all those stats are semantics...so who cares!

(no, I don't really believe that...so keep your panties on dolt fans...just playing with ROD)
                            Actually, you might be on to something here. What is a pressure...it's an "almost sack".

So maybe we should go back through the games and see how many "almost touchdowns" Orton had. I bet he his TDs and ATDs are very close to Rivers TD totals.

This thread is cracking me up.

Jim

Comment

I would say Rod is a master baiter

Comment

Originally posted by jhildebrand View Post
                                I would say Rod is a master baiter

Rod needs to Man up, accept he lost the bet and leave. C'mon!

Comment

Working...
                                X