No announcement yet.

Honouring Bets 'The Chargersdivison Way'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So anyway, i was trauling through old messages and come across the ChargerDivison bet.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by ChargersDivison

Here guy. This is an article made after the 08 season, by a big time site, CBS. Trust me, any articles made after the 08 season would share the exact same sentiment, it's been shared on T.V on numerous networks, even by Cutler fanboys.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/story/11190751/rss

There is no competition, Cutler is not, never has been or never will be on Rivers level. Funny thing is, there prolly is alot more, I found this 10 seconds within searching.

Merriman is ahead of schedule and has been already running. He will dominate and you will be AWOL!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by BroncoPower

Hahahaha lmao. You go away for a solid 24 hours to hunt for something over the internet and all you come back with is a postage stamp size article from cbs sports. I can produce 50 of those. I WANT SCOUTING REPORTS AND OPINIONS FROM MORE THAN JUST 2 ANALYSTS. LIKE WHAT I PRODUCED!!!!

The deal as it stands;

Merriwoman has to come back to be the best defensive player in the league.
    Merriwoman has to achieve around 23 sacks. Being generous here i allowed you 21.

If Merriwoman fails to achieve any of that then it is au revoir Chargers Division and to be honest i will be glad to see the back of you and your ridiculous homer statements.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by ChargersDivison

I search for 10 seconds, found the link as the first link and BAAM, 2 well known analyst break it down and say Cutler is overrated and Rivers is better. Now you are back pedalling. You can find 50 of those?? Find 1 that was made after the 08 season that has ANYONE with a pulse that isn't a fan saying Cutler >>> Rivers.

NEWSFLASH you WILL NOT.

I know the bet and you will lose, Merriman is gonna own. If Merriman even has a good probowl season, in essence you still lose.

In conclusion:

Now we have proof of the fact that you got owned on this bet are you gonna be a man and accept defeat?

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoPower View Post
      Rod needs to Man up, accept he lost the bet and leave. C'mon!
      ROD doesn't pay up on bets. He never has. He owes me two cherry coke's and I still don't have them. Good thing I wasnt thirsty

Comment

Someone actually believed that loser when he agreed to a bet?

I'm going to reference this thread next time I see someone bet ROD, for their own good

ROD, you're no villian, you are a internet troll, and a loser to boot. Just like the team you follow, you talk big, but never follow through.

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
          i stopped doing it mid - season because nobody was interested. you are the first person to even ask about it since like week 8.
          thats too bad. I guess no one (chargers and broncos at least) had that great of a rushing attack anyways.
          Adopted 2010 Bronco: Chris Kuper
          Adopted 2011 Bronco: Brian Dawkins

Comment

Originally posted by PowderAddict View Post
            Someone actually believed that loser when he agreed to a bet?

I'm going to reference this thread next time I see someone bet ROD, for their own good

ROD, you're no villian, you are a internet troll, and a loser to boot. Just like the team you follow, you talk big, but never follow through.
            To say i was sceptical is an understatement.
            Guy is a clown.

Comment

Why would ROD be expected to pay his bets? He is friggin NOSTRADAMUS reincarnated after all!! Remember he can predictthefuture and all that happy crappy!!!
              sigpicoh YEAH?

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoPower View Post
                To say i was sceptical is an understatement.
                Guy is a clown.
                Dude ---

Why you hatin on clowns? What did clowns ever do to you?!?

Comment

Dude ---

Clowns renay on bets!

Comment

Originally posted by jhildebrand View Post
                    i would say rod is a master baiter

was...........

Comment

Is Rod the only guy here that ever made a bet like this and not "pay up"? I've seen some pretty outrageous statements and predictions over the past couple of years made by fans of almost every team, including Bronco fans. Some of these statement bordered on the insane. When their predictions failed to come to pass, most of them disappeared. A few remained. Rod was always here to take the flack. He didn't just sneak away never to be heard from again. You all may not agree with him and think he's a troll, but the guy takes the smack everyone dishes out. If he ever left this board, you all would be so bored that you'd have to go to the Charger Message Board just to have fun. Then you'd get suspended and be right back where you started. Give the guy a break.

Comment

Originally posted by BoltNut View Post
                        Is Rod the only guy here that ever made a bet like this and not "pay up"? I've seen some pretty outrageous statements and predictions over the past couple of years made by fans of almost every team, including Bronco fans. Some of these statement bordered on the insane. When their predictions failed to come to pass, most of them disappeared. A few remained. Rod was always here to take the flack. He didn't just sneak away never to be heard from again. You all may not agree with him and think he's a troll, but the guy takes the smack everyone dishes out. If he ever left this board, you all would be so bored that you'd have to go to the Charger Message Board just to have fun. Then you'd get suspended and be right back where you started. Give the guy a break.
                        HE mad a bet. It wasn't a bold new prediction, IT WAS A BET.

Big difference.

And no, I'm not following that loser to some loserboard.

Comment

HE mad a bet. It wasn't a bold new prediction, IT WAS A BET.

Big difference.

And no, I'm not following that loser to some loserboard.
                          I was mainly playing "Devil's Advocate". I figured that you guys would be bored s***less without Rod to poke fun at.

I realize it was a bet, but if he left you'd lose your favorite target of disdain.

Comment

Originally posted by jhildebrand View Post
                            ROD doesn't pay up on bets. He never has. He owes me two cherry coke's and I still don't have them. Good thing I wasnt thirsty
                            That's just not right.....I love Cherry Coke.

Comment

Originally posted by BoltNut View Post
                              I was mainly playing "Devil's Advocate". I figured that you guys would be bored s***less without Rod to poke fun at.

I realize it was a bet, but if he left you'd lose your favorite target of disdain.
                              Let me think about that for a while............................................. .................................................. .........Nahhh, I want him gone!

Comment

Dude ---

Fact: Clowns eat people.

Comment

Working...
                                X