X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kilroy
    replied
    Originally posted by BroncoPower View Post
    I intend to bump until CD leaves the boards.

CD, you lost a well profiled bet..you know the rules!
    A bet to a complete and total liar is not really a bet at all is it? Everyone knew there was no way the board could be rid of the biggest joke on it.

Leave a comment:

• BroncoPower
    replied
    your arrogance is endless, now run along and play with the traffic.
    I intend to bump until CD leaves the boards.

CD, you lost a well profiled bet..you know the rules!

Leave a comment:

• BroncoPower
    replied
    Originally posted by Boltheads View Post
    Never said the American version was the correct form. In fact, all I said was that it was "just as correct" as the English version on an American forum talking about American football. Get it?

Don't be such a jerk.....or is it Wanker?
    your arrogance is endless, now run along and play with the traffic.

Leave a comment:

• BroncoPower
    replied
    Originally posted by sSync View Post
    Dude, you are 100% correct but you don't need to be such a **** about it.
    I'm sorry but i didn't appreciate the arrogance and i will say what i like.

Leave a comment:

• Sync
    replied
    The English language originates from the shores of Britain, yes you are correct. You should check the oxford English dictionary for all things relating to the English language. It is extremely arrogant of you to assume that your americana version is the correct form. Clearly you were absent when English literature classes were being taught at your school. If you need help spelling anything else just ask!
    Dude, you are 100% correct but you don't need to be such a **** about it.

Leave a comment:

• Boltheads
    replied
    The English language originates from the shores of Britain, yes you are correct. You should check the oxford English dictionary for all things relating to the English language. It is extremely arrogant of you to assume that your americana version is the correct form. Clearly you were absent when English literature classes were being taught at your school. If you need help spelling anything else just ask!
    Never said the American version was the correct form. In fact, all I said was that it was "just as correct" as the English version on an American forum talking about American football. Get it?

Don't be such a jerk.....or is it Wanker?

Leave a comment:

• BroncoPower
    replied
    There are many forms of the English language. The use of British English isn't any more "correct" than the use of American English.....especially on a forum about American Football.

From now on, every time I see a post with a word that has an extra "u" or a misplaced "o", I will assume it is from a soccer fan across the pond.

Are we savvy?

Leave a comment:

• Boltheads
    replied
    Thanks for this but i am in fact English. The language which you claim to speak. Check the 'English' dictionary before you decide to type next time.
    There are many forms of the English language. The use of British English isn't any more "correct" than the use of American English.....especially on a forum about American Football.

From now on, every time I see a post with a word that has an extra "u" or a misplaced "o", I will assume it is from a soccer fan across the pond.

Are we savvy?

Leave a comment:

• BroncoPower
    replied
    Originally posted by ChargersDivison View Post
    You really don't know anything about football and that has been apparent many times. You are just a delusional senile desperate troll.

I spend time here because I love owning desperate delusional Bronco fans that every year say SD's window is closed and Den will challenge and make the playoffs. lol

Or that Den is close to SD in talent. lol

These kinds of ridiculous connotations can not and shall not go undisciplined. As a fan of the team that is kings of the AFCW, I get VIP access to any site I see fit.

I'm the villain that gives you all nightmares and makes ya skin crawl with fear. Just being in a thread with me should give the average man chills.

Stopping whining to the authorities and rid of me yourselves. Hell if need be, form a collation of entities from different fan bases. Chargers, Broncos, Chiefs and Raiders fans together as one to defeat the evil villain that is RODZILLA!!!.
    Rod you lost the bet, stop your whining and honour it like a man.:salute!:

Leave a comment:

• BroncoPower
    replied
    If the OP misspelled "honoring" wrong on purpose, considering who the thread is about, that is some really funny stuff.

But, I don't see what all the stink is about. It's not like this hasn't happened before. If Chargersdivison did leave the board he would only come back reincarnated as someone new. Then Donkey fans would have to reference ROD and CD...too confusing for me. It took me a year to figure out who ROD was.
    Thanks for this but i am in fact English. The language which you claim to speak. Check the 'English' dictionary before you decide to type next time.

Leave a comment:

• ChargersDivison
    replied
    Originally posted by mct1967 View Post
    Personally, I don't like reading the posts of our town idiot. I have no problem with what other Chargers fans say around here, but Rod is just a babbling fool, who wishes he knew what he was talking about. I'd appreciate it if he'd leave or just eat his candy. Why would a Chargers fan spend so much time on a Broncos site, anyway? Is he that much of a loser that he has no life? Is this site all he has in his useless life? How pathetic! Has he been banned from the Chargers site or are they all like him on that site? I wouldn't mind if he disappeared. The intelligence of this forum would go up.
    You really don't know anything about football and that has been apparent many times. You are just a delusional senile desperate troll.

I spend time here because I love owning desperate delusional Bronco fans that every year say SD's window is closed and Den will challenge and make the playoffs. lol

Or that Den is close to SD in talent. lol

These kinds of ridiculous connotations can not and shall not go undisciplined. As a fan of the team that is kings of the AFCW, I get VIP access to any site I see fit.

I'm the villain that gives you all nightmares and makes ya skin crawl with fear. Just being in a thread with me should give the average man chills.

Stopping whining to the authorities and rid of me yourselves. Hell if need be, form a collation of entities from different fan bases. Chargers, Broncos, Chiefs and Raiders fans together as one to defeat the evil villain that is RODZILLA!!!.
    Last edited by ChargersDivison; 02-24-2010, 11:16 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Andyy_47
    replied
    If the OP misspelled "honoring" wrong on purpose, considering who the thread is about, that is some really funny stuff.

But, I don't see what all the stink is about. It's not like this hasn't happened before. If Chargersdivison did leave the board he would only come back reincarnated as someone new. Then Donkey fans would have to reference ROD and CD...too confusing for me. It took me a year to figure out who ROD was.
    He spelt it the right way!

Unless you want a heated debate about the spelling of words in the USA compared the the rest of the world you better walk away mister!

Rod deserves to leave, it teaches him not to make ridiculous comments and expect to suffer no consequence.

Leave a comment:

• Boltheads
    replied

Leave a comment:

• SLVR and Black
    replied
    Originally posted by licence_to_kill View Post
    FYI, some people think the very same thing of you.
    Originally posted by PowderAddict View Post
    And even more think that of you. FYI.
    Originally posted by mct1967 View Post
    If you research my posts, you'll find they're all logical and make sense--unlike Rod.
    The thread's about ROD and, by comparison, all three of you are Harvard PhD's.

Leave a comment:

• mct1967
    replied
    Originally posted by licence_to_kill View Post
    FYI, some people think the very same thing of you.

If you research my posts, you'll find they're all logical and make sense--unlike Rod.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X