Lions Dont fall for Chargers Trade To Dump Cromartie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lions Dont fall for Chargers Trade To Dump Cromartie

Lions would rather keep their RB Maurice Morris, Cromartie has to be happy that he isnt going to Detroit after running his mouth for a trade, of course being rejected by the Lions must sting to some degree.

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/pla...168569&id=3671

Citing a league source, Lions beat writer Tom Kowalski reports that a trade sending Antonio Cromartie to Detroit is now "highly unlikely."

It appears Detroit balked when San Diego asked for Maurice Morris. The Lions have reportedly "opted to move in a different direction." Though Morris is a replacement-level back, he is versed in OC Scott Linehan's scheme and showed the ability to perform at a high level in spot duty with 126 yards and a touchdown on 17 carries against the Cardinals in Week 15 last year. Morris would also be the Lions' every-down back if the season started today.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."sigpic

I hear the Chagers wanted 2 cupcakes for Cromartie. The frosting has better coverage and the cake might make someone slip if they tried to cut while steping on it. The Lions were only willing to part with one cupcake and they wanted Cromartie and Merriman for that.
    Originally posted by baphamet
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Very smart move, Detroit.

Comment

IF there is any truth to these rumors it would appear that Cro's value around the league is very low.

The RUMORS already have 2 teams turning down offers of Cro for 3rd string running backs now. (cowboys and lions)

Comment

i love how the smallest and most insignificant headlines about the chargers don't get past you donks lol

yes we know crow's value is low and nobody likely wants him, but in that "rumor" article, it talks about them not wanting to give up their RB.

seems to me this is more to the fact that AJ smith is trying to get too much for him. but either way, wake me up when you got some real news.....

lol a thread about a rumor about a trade involving cro getting rejected..........you donk fans are quite desperate for smack these days.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
            i love how the smallest and most insignificant headlines about the chargers don't get past you donks lol

yes we know crow's value is low and nobody likely wants him, but in that "rumor" article, it talks about them not wanting to give up their RB.

seems to me this is more to the fact that AJ smith is trying to get too much for him. but either way, wake me up when you got some real news.....

lol a thread about a rumor about a trade involving cro getting rejected..........you donk fans are quite desperate for smack these days.
            I love how the Charger fans try to just look past any news that does not make their team or their players look good, Bronco fans are doing the readers of the smack section a good service by providing all the current NFL news and headlines with a very unbiased commentary on current events, if we had to depend on getting any news from the Charger fans we would still think LT was a charger and Cromartie was an All-Pro Corner, so please dont hate on the truth, just do your regular routine of comming into a post and telling us ...'Theres Nothing to See Here'......'Move on Folks, Theres Nothing To See Here'
            "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."sigpic

Comment

seems to me this is more to the fact that AJ smith is trying to get too much for him....
              AJ's trying to get too much for him? Try a 30 year old running back who's been a career backup and has averaged less than 375 yards a year. Saying that Cro's value is low is kind of like saying that Jawalrus is a pound or two overweight.

Comment

Originally posted by theshiverman View Post
                I love how the Charger fans try to just look past any news that does not make their team or their players look good, Bronco fans are doing the readers of the smack section a good service by providing all the current NFL news and headlines with a very unbiased commentary on current events, if we had to depend on getting any news from the Charger fans we would still think LT was a charger and Cromartie was an All-Pro Corner, so please dont hate on the truth, just do your regular routine of comming into a post and telling us ...'Theres Nothing to See Here'......'Move on Folks, Theres Nothing To See Here'
                Baph is the Charger version of Officer Barbrady. Their blue uniforms match. Hope there's some South Park fans out there, who get my reference!

Comment

LOLOLOL.

Get to much? They were trying to get MAURICE MORRIS!!!! LOL

The guy's a nobody. I mean come on...he's a backup in DETROIT at a position they were weak at.

I guess fair value would be Cro for a practice squad RB...that's all that is left after 3rd stringers. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Accordngs View Post
                    LOLOLOL.

Get to much? They were trying to get MAURICE MORRIS!!!! LOL

The guy's a nobody. I mean come on...he's a backup in DETROIT at a position they were weak at.

I guess fair value would be Cro for a practice squad RB...that's all that is left after 3rd stringers. lol
                    so that is all that was offered then? just a RB and no draft pick or anything els? got a link to that? because i call BS on that one.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SLVR and Black View Post
                      AJ's trying to get too much for him? Try a 30 year old running back who's been a career backup and has averaged less than 375 yards a year. Saying that Cro's value is low is kind of like saying that Jawalrus is a pound or two overweight.
                      yes but how do we know that a RB was the only thing AJ wanted in that deal? in fact, i would wager money that a RB was not the only thing he was asking for in that deal.

seriously, if that was the case would Detroit even listen to any offers from AJ?? come on people, use some common sense for Christ sakes!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by theshiverman View Post
                        except this isnt news lol

not only is it a rumor but its a rumor that you spun to look as if cro was the only reason they rejected the offer.

i would love nothing more than to see crow gone but you donk fans seriously are desperate for smack, cant say that i blame ya.....look at your team!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mct1967 View Post
                          Baph is the Charger version of Officer Barbrady. Their blue uniforms match. Hope there's some South Park fans out there, who get my reference!
                          would that make you the donko version of MR. Hanky? HOWDY-HO!!
                          sigpic

Comment

except this isnt news lol

not only is it a rumor but its a rumor that you spun to look as if cro was the only reason they rejected the offer.

i would love nothing more than to see crow gone but you donk fans seriously are desperate for smack, cant say that i blame ya.....look at your team!
                            How did i spin it? I didnt write the article.

Comment

yes but how do we know that a RB was the only thing AJ wanted in that deal? in fact, i would wager money that a RB was not the only thing he was asking for in that deal.
                              Nobody's reporting that there was anything else that was discussed. I'd say that Cro needs to read the writing on the wall but, well, we all know how well he reads.

Comment

Working...
                              X