Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by theshiverman View Post
    Champ washed up? I dont think so, Cromartie a scrub? Yes, i think so,
    the lions dont even think Cromartie is worth a 3rd string RB.

Link to the details of trade offer with all the parts included?? Of course not.

Cromartie for the next 10 years will have a much much better career than anyone in Den's secondary will for the next 10 years, GUARANTEED!

Comment

Originally posted by Accordngs View Post
      ROD....

I'll give your credit for one thing..

you are good at spewing out BS that you probably don't even believe yourself just to rile up the bronco faithful

(isn't that pretty much the definition of trolling though)

Sorry but Jammer right now is better than Champ.

Cro having a better career is yet to be proven either way.

Are you telling me with a straight face Elway is a better passer and pocket QB than Fouts???

Comment

Originally posted by ChargersDivison View Post
        Remind me what Marshall has done overall for his career vs SD?? I think it's what 1 td in like 6 games or something.

Remind me who that was that int'ed Kyle Stankon @ Den in the 09 season. OH YEAH Cromartie. Weird, no?
        Ok, even though you have tried to drown this memory away with kool aid, you forced me to shove it into your grill once again

In Marshall's first game back from suspension, he caught 18 passes for 166 yards and a touchdown, as part of a 39-38 home victory over the San Diego Chargers.[33] The 18 receptions were a Broncos single-game record, and tied for the second most in NFL history, trailing only Terrell Owens, who caught 20 passes for the San Francisco 49ers in a game during the 2000 NFL season. Marshall's 18 receptions gave him 55 total receptions over five games, which is an NFL record.[5] He is the first receiver in NFL history to register at least 10 receptions in four out of five games.[5][34] His performance against the Chargers also earned him AFC Offensive Player of the Week honors for the first time in his career.[35]

http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/2...rash/?chargers

It seemed out of nowhere, but it wasn't.

In hindsight, and with the perspective of a concerned father, Antonio Cromartie's meltdown Sunday in Denver is less surprising.

If no more acceptable.

“I take fault for it,” Cromartie said. “I played like straight trash.”

Two games into what he still has hopes will be the greatest season a cornerback ever had, Cromartie is so far only embarrassed.
        "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."sigpic

Comment

Link to the details of trade offer with all the parts included?? Of course not.

Cromartie for the next 10 years will have a much much better career than anyone in Den's secondary will for the next 10 years, GUARANTEED!
          I pity you if you really believe that load of bull.....

The chance of Cro being in the league for another 4 years is less than 10%. The Chargers are about done with him, and apparently nobody would trade two bags of rice and a chicken for that knucklehead.
          sigpic
          Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

Originally posted by theshiverman View Post
            Ok, even though you have tried to drown this memory away with kool aid, you forced me to shove it into your grill once again

In Marshall's first game back from suspension, he caught 18 passes for 166 yards and a touchdown, as part of a 39-38 home victory over the San Diego Chargers.[33] The 18 receptions were a Broncos single-game record, and tied for the second most in NFL history, trailing only Terrell Owens, who caught 20 passes for the San Francisco 49ers in a game during the 2000 NFL season. Marshall's 18 receptions gave him 55 total receptions over five games, which is an NFL record.[5] He is the first receiver in NFL history to register at least 10 receptions in four out of five games.[5][34] His performance against the Chargers also earned him AFC Offensive Player of the Week honors for the first time in his career.[35]

http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/2...rash/?chargers

It seemed out of nowhere, but it wasn't.

In hindsight, and with the perspective of a concerned father, Antonio Cromartie's meltdown Sunday in Denver is less surprising.

If no more acceptable.

“I take fault for it,” Cromartie said. “I played like straight trash.”

Two games into what he still has hopes will be the greatest season a cornerback ever had, Cromartie is so far only embarrassed.
            1 game?? lol how about all his other games where he was the scrub that he is and did nothing but throw a tantrum.

Comment

Originally posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
              I pity you if you really believe that load of bull.....

The chance of Cro being in the league for another 4 years is less than 10%. The Chargers are about done with him, and apparently nobody would trade two bags of rice and a chicken for that knucklehead.
              lol don't be a bronco fan, that was just stupid.

In 10 years Cromartie will be nearing the end of a great career. In 10 years your starting secondary will be grandpas.

Comment

lol don't be a bronco fan, that was just stupid.

In 10 years Cromartie will be nearing the end of a great career. In 10 years your starting secondary will be grandpas.
                You're living in a dream world if you think Cro's vast athleticism (which he does have) is going to compensate for his extreme lack of common sense and decent values. He will be out of the league if he doesn't start using his brain and develop a decent value system. He has to turn a 180 fast for that to happen.

Unfortunately he probably won't be in the league in 4 years because his "war dance with tonto" is growing very tired to the Chargers and the league. He's in line after Travis Henry and Pacman Jones. I hope he changes, but it doesn't appear to be happening.
                sigpic

Comment

And Tomlinson will continue to be a top back for the next 3 years, guaranteed, right? Let's see now, who was it that made that prediction anyway?

Comment

3rd round pick to the Jets...so much for your shutdown corner

If Marshall is traded I hope its to an AFC East team...just so he can continue to light up Cro twice a year.

Comment

Originally posted by Den615 View Post

If Marshall is traded I hope its to an AFC East team...just so he can continue to light up Cro twice a year.
                      LOL! I thought this post was so sweet it should be seen twice!
                      sigpic

Comment

Actually thats alot better then i thought they would get, because if he has a good year they could get a 2nd out of it, i do know that he will be thrown on alot because of the guy on the other side, im sure Cro is happy to be out of SD and on a contender but his work will be cut out for him.
                        "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."sigpic

Comment

i told you guys AJ was just asking too much from the lions, unless you think Morris is worth more than a 2nd round draft pick?

either way, thank god cro is gone! :dance:
                          sigpic

Comment

well if cro plays well its actually a 2nd round pick, which is a lot more than the donks fans were saying in this thread.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                              well if cro plays well its actually a 2nd round pick, which is a lot more than the donks fans were saying in this thread.
                              Its a 3rd/2nd rounder next year...which is about equal to a 4th/3rd round pick this year. Still I think its probably a good deal for both sides.

Comment

Working...
                              X