Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Raider Rhymes 2.0

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Raider Rhymes 2.0

    (Lets' start with a limerick)

    I know of a coach named Cable,
    "wife-beating punk" is his label,

    the Raiders get no respect,
    'cause Al Davis' mind is wrecked,

    and winning for Oakland's a fable...
    I've walked these streets, a loaded six-string on my back, I play for keeps 'cause I might not make it back, I've been everywhere still I'm standin' tall, I've seen a million faces and I've rocked them all!!:salute!:

  • #2
    This one's pretty good.
    sigpic

    Comment


    • #3
      we need to see how well raiderjoe1 can put a chant together.
      sigpic

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Luckyshot View Post
        we need to see how well raiderjoe1 can put a chant together.
        JKD goirgoind woigjn lijg
        suig siojg sjg 9sj giowf9
        gjkdgmnld jsilgj sdiog
        ssrjill lsdj gsrdr
        sdrjklg hldr jir

        AL DAVIS (said like Matt Damon in Team America
        sigpic

        Comment


        • #5
          thar 1nce ws aQB named russel
          he wsnt thayt fat its all muscle

          the AFC faers
          when DHB nears

          winnin the Sb will be no hustle

          - raiderjoe1
          sigpic
          - ★ -
          2012 Adopt a Bronco : Joe Mays

          Comment


          • #6
            Ps. Al davis ftw yayyyy!
            sigpic
            - ★ -
            2012 Adopt a Bronco : Joe Mays

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by sSync View Post
              thar 1nce ws aQB named russel
              he wsnt thayt fat its all muscle

              the AFC faers
              when DHB nears

              winnin the Sb will be no hustle

              - raiderjoe1
              The Raiders have a QB named Russell,
              who can not figure out the QB hustle,

              he drops back and throws picks,
              just like Shaq throws up bricks,

              seems there's more to QB than just muscle...
              I've walked these streets, a loaded six-string on my back, I play for keeps 'cause I might not make it back, I've been everywhere still I'm standin' tall, I've seen a million faces and I've rocked them all!!:salute!:

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by sSync View Post
                thar 1nce ws aQB named russel
                he wsnt thayt fat its all muscle

                the AFC faers
                when DHB nears

                winnin the Sb will be no hustle

                - raiderjoe1
                hahahahaha

                Comment


                • #9
                  There is a pathetic franchise in Oakland CA,
                  who wished that their owner would go away,
                  he insists that JaMarcus will go out to play,
                  though Bruce Gradkowski is better all day,
                  he drafted the bust known as Heyward-Bey,
                  then later picked Muphy a starter to stay,
                  he signed Janikowski until he's old and grey,
                  though he's better suited to practice ballet,
                  this is why the Raiders are everyone's prey...
                  I've walked these streets, a loaded six-string on my back, I play for keeps 'cause I might not make it back, I've been everywhere still I'm standin' tall, I've seen a million faces and I've rocked them all!!:salute!:

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Welcome back JLM.

                    Still gonna whip that ass though.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      For so many years Al Davis has been nuts,
                      here are some reasons that I hate his guts,
                      Al Davis' head is as fat as Jabba the Hut's
                      doesn't know jack but his mouth never shuts,
                      plus he's a strange jogging suit wearing yutz,
                      so old his birthday is the same as King Tut's,
                      and his roster is filled with fifty-three mutts,
                      most would not make any other team's cuts,
                      this is why teams take turns kicking their butts...
                      I've walked these streets, a loaded six-string on my back, I play for keeps 'cause I might not make it back, I've been everywhere still I'm standin' tall, I've seen a million faces and I've rocked them all!!:salute!:

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Johnny Law Man View Post
                        There is a pathetic franchise in Oakland CA,
                        who wished that their owner would go away,
                        he insists that JaMarcus will go out to play,
                        though Bruce Gradkowski is better all day,
                        he drafted the bust known as Heyward-Bey,
                        then later picked Muphy a starter to stay,
                        he signed Janikowski until he's old and grey,
                        though he's better suited to practice ballet,
                        this is why the Raiders are everyone's prey...
                        Originally posted by Johnny Law Man View Post
                        For so many years Al Davis has been nuts,
                        here are some reasons that I hate his guts,
                        Al Davis' head is as fat as Jabba the Hut's
                        doesn't know jack but his mouth never shuts,
                        plus he's a strange jogging suit wearing yutz,
                        so old his birthday is the same as King Tut's,
                        and his roster is filled with fifty-three mutts,
                        most would not make any other team's cuts,
                        this is why teams take turns kicking their butts...
                        You can puff puff pass that hard stuff you're smokin'
                        With all those lies spoken, you need your eyes opened
                        To see that your own franchise is broken
                        And that this is the Universal Sign for Chokin'

                        Symptoms include:
                        - A coach who can't handle the call of danger
                        - A defense that turns busts into Hall of Famers
                        - Hilarious meltowns of epic proportions
                        - And playoff berths that become playoff abortions

                        I'm sorry Miss Denver, but you lost the baby
                        Who knew that your own boss was crazy!
                        I'd call him on it, but he'd forget like old timers
                        I guess Al ain't the only one with Alzeimer's

                        The Raiders aren't the only ones they're laughing at
                        Since you're the only team that can pad their stats
                        And after all these years, the facts still remain
                        That the Raiders have you beat in every single frame

                        More wins, division titles and trophies, nuff said
                        And STILL +15 in head to head
                        So before you roar anymore of your tears
                        Remember you haven't seen the playoffs in four years

                        Our drought is longer, but here's the punchline
                        You don't wanna see JaMarcus during crunchtime
                        He may fail in everything he ever endeavors
                        But be real, is your quarterback that much better?

                        Did you think you could come back and rap that crap
                        About my Silver & Black and that I wouldn't crack back
                        Be warned, because the next time you rap your ish
                        I'll have to pull a Tom Cable, and slap a b--ch
                        Last edited by DevilSpawn; 03-06-2010, 10:36 AM.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Luckyshot View Post
                          we need to see how well raiderjoe1 can put a chant together.
                          He'd have to learn how to speel chaent first!!!
                          sigpicoh YEAH?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            We've got Spawn and the Law Man at it again,
                            sit back, crack a beer- friends in Broncoland
                            These 2 men hit harder than Cables backhand
                            Egos will be swollen as prostate glands
                            to those who dont know you will soon understand
                            its the Devil mans way or the Law of the land
                            I will watch this display and inject where I can
                            Like that fake in Diego, Shawn Merriman

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              The Devil’s Spew is back and bringing the heat.
                              Too bad his team is the punching bag that we all beat.
                              The raiders will suck until Al Davis is covered with a sheet.
                              The team is a virus in McAfee that it should just delete.
                              This team could move to the Pac10 & still not compete.
                              Drafting “brilliance”, like a quarterback who can only eat
                              and a wide receiver with no hands, but really fast feet.
                              Every year pledges of returning to the elite.
                              But the season is in ruin prior to donning the first cleat.
                              So get comfortable, the cellar has reserved your favorite seat.
                              sigpic

                              Seems like forever and a day, don't it?

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X