Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Raider Rhymes 2.0

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by -Ions2Ground View Post
    The Devil’s Spew is back and bringing the heat.
    Too bad his team is the punching bag that we all beat.
    The raiders will suck until Al Davis is covered with a sheet.
    The team is a virus in McAfee that it should just delete.
    This team could move to the Pac10 & still not compete.
    Drafting “brilliance”, like a quarterback who can only eat
    and a wide receiver with no hands, but really fast feet.
    Every year pledges of returning to the elite.
    But the season is in ruin prior to donning the first cleat.
    So get comfortable, the cellar has reserved your favorite seat.
    Welcome back, yourself.

    It. Is. On.

    Look who conveniently butted in as if he was stalking
    You better start walking because champions are talking
    Or do you still believe that your team could achieve
    A ring that you thought by now would be a Brees

    Another One 'N' Done for the fans in Qualcomm
    Like Tomlinson, another Superbowl is long gone
    There's no more debating that your team is fading
    And your predictions are wide right like Nick Kaeding

    Your Dolts had a golden chance AGAIN, but threw it up
    The plan was perfect, too bad AJ Drew it up
    "Brees! Ben! Eli!... Winners!", the fans shout
    While Rivers is a failure, a poor man's Dan Fouts

    Alworth and Harrison, Champions with the right teams
    Now LT no longer sees it as a pipe dream
    To chase a goal that the Dolts could never win
    With has beens like Castillo, Jamal and Merriman

    I've got the giggles so bad I can't shake it
    Please do what my team did in '02, and just make it
    Heart and courage is what your team sort of lacks
    That's why you got bounced by a rookie quarterback

    So while we're stuck with a rad past and bad drafts
    Your bandwagon is half assed with flags at half mast
    You know s--t's bad when Raider fans have to laugh
    At your gaffes and Norv's apologetic aftermath

    You're postseason garbage, because that facts are
    Your playoff exists are faster than all our track stars
    Still a virgin bridesmade, the NFL's Chicago Cubs
    Getting raped like Big Ben's girlfriends in nightclubs

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
      Welcome back, yourself.

      It. Is. On.

      Look who conveniently butted in as if he was stalking
      You better start walking because champions are talking
      Or do you still believe that your team could achieve
      A ring that you thought by now would be a Brees

      Another One 'N' Done for the fans in Qualcomm
      Like Tomlinson, another Superbowl is long gone
      There's no more debating that your team is fading
      And your predictions are wide right like Nick Kaeding

      Your Dolts had a golden chance AGAIN, but threw it up
      The plan was perfect, too bad AJ Drew it up
      "Brees! Ben! Eli!... Winners!", the fans shout
      While Rivers is a failure, a poor man's Dan Fouts

      Alworth and Harrison, Champions with the right teams
      Now LT no longer sees it as a pipe dream
      To chase a goal that the Dolts could never win
      With has beens like Castillo, Jamal and Merriman

      I've got the giggles so bad I can't shake it
      Please do what my team did in '02, and just make it
      Heart and courage is what your team sort of lacks
      That's why you got bounced by a rookie quarterback

      So while we're stuck with a rad past and bad drafts
      Your bandwagon is half assed with flags at half mast
      You know s--t's bad when Raider fans have to laugh
      At your gaffes and Norv's apologetic aftermath

      You're postseason garbage, because that facts are
      Your playoff exists are faster than all our track stars
      Still a virgin bridesmade, the NFL's Chicago Cubs
      Getting raped like Big Ben's girlfriends in nightclubs
      :clap: BRAVO BRAVO!!!!!!
      sigpic
      2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
        Welcome back, yourself.

        It. Is. On.

        Look who conveniently butted in as if he was stalking
        You better start walking because champions are talking
        Or do you still believe that your team could achieve
        A ring that you thought by now would be a Brees

        Another One 'N' Done for the fans in Qualcomm
        Like Tomlinson, another Superbowl is long gone
        There's no more debating that your team is fading
        And your predictions are wide right like Nick Kaeding

        Your Dolts had a golden chance AGAIN, but threw it up
        The plan was perfect, too bad AJ Drew it up
        "Brees! Ben! Eli!... Winners!", the fans shout
        While Rivers is a failure, a poor man's Dan Fouts

        Alworth and Harrison, Champions with the right teams
        Now LT no longer sees it as a pipe dream
        To chase a goal that the Dolts could never win
        With has beens like Castillo, Jamal and Merriman

        I've got the giggles so bad I can't shake it
        Please do what my team did in '02, and just make it
        Heart and courage is what your team sort of lacks
        That's why you got bounced by a rookie quarterback

        So while we're stuck with a rad past and bad drafts
        Your bandwagon is half assed with flags at half mast
        You know s--t's bad when Raider fans have to laugh
        At your gaffes and Norv's apologetic aftermath

        You're postseason garbage, because that facts are
        Your playoff exists are faster than all our track stars
        Still a virgin bridesmade, the NFL's Chicago Cubs
        Getting raped like Big Ben's girlfriends in nightclubs
        Champions talking, that **** is funny
        That hasn’t happened since gold backed our money
        Ever since then it has been “In God we trust”
        Plenty of time for your trophies to rust

        Nick *#^%ing Kaeding, I wish he was dead
        I’ll second mortgage my house for a price on his head
        During the regular season there is no one better
        Get to the playoffs and he becomes a bed wetter

        You pray we are fading, but it’s just not true.
        Even without LT, we’ll change your Silver & Black to black & blue.
        “River’s a failure, a poor man’s Dan Fouts”?
        Your #1 draft QB, sits benched and pouts

        2002, I can’t believe you went THERE
        The whole world watched Tampa give your raiders an ass tear
        Chucky’s revenge, your giggles are contagious.
        Your team got raped, that **** was outrageous

        The raiders laughing at us, I don’t understand?
        Your teams the Titanic and you’re leading the band
        We used our drafts for ownership of the west
        Year after year, your draft choices fail the test
        All of those years, your choices met with snickers
        The best you ever got, was two good kickers

        “Postseason garbage” but where was your team?
        Stuck it the cellar since 2002, so it would seem
        You have been the *****, and we your master
        Every time we meet, we hand you disaster

        sigpic

        Seems like forever and a day, don't it?

        Comment


        • #19
          Your Raiders blow and everyone agrees,
          they spend four quarters on their knees,
          the tie game at the start is just a tease,
          as teams beat Oakland with relative ease,

          at Raider games they shouldn't charge fees,
          until their team turns around 180 degrees,
          winning games in Oakland is on the freeze,
          on the NFL's butt these guys are the fleas,

          I blame Al Davis because the man's a sleaze,
          he employs all the misfits and wannabe G's,
          no way you can win with players like theese,
          "a commitment to excellence?" child please,

          Davis should move his franchise overseas,
          maybe they'd have a shot versus Chinese,
          but with this crew there are no guarantees,
          they're not even top 40 just ask Rick Dees,

          now their fans have taken to smoking trees,
          all running their mouths as they buzz like bees,
          ever since JaMarcus became Davis' squeeze,
          Russell's best asset is his set of double-D's,
          he's more like Drew Barrymore than Drew Brees,
          the kid's like Mount Coady with extra cheese,

          a Lombardi trophy these clowns won't seize,
          with their offense that is graded in the Z's,
          hope they draft 10 more busts like Run DMC's,
          and overpay these contracts like Janikowsi's,
          but they can't get six's so they'll take threes...
          I've walked these streets, a loaded six-string on my back, I play for keeps 'cause I might not make it back, I've been everywhere still I'm standin' tall, I've seen a million faces and I've rocked them all!!:salute!:

          Comment


          • #20
            Part I

            Originally posted by -Ions2Ground View Post
            Champions talking, that **** is funny
            That hasn’t happened since gold backed our money
            Ever since then it has been “In God we trust”
            Plenty of time for your trophies to rust

            Nick *#^%ing Kaeding, I wish he was dead
            I’ll second mortgage my house for a price on his head
            During the regular season there is no one better
            Get to the playoffs and he becomes a bed wetter

            You pray we are fading, but it’s just not true.
            Even without LT, we’ll change your Silver & Black to black & blue.
            “River’s a failure, a poor man’s Dan Fouts”?
            Your #1 draft QB, sits benched and pouts

            2002, I can’t believe you went THERE
            The whole world watched Tampa give your raiders an ass tear
            Chucky’s revenge, your giggles are contagious.
            Your team got raped, that **** was outrageous

            The raiders laughing at us, I don’t understand?
            Your teams the Titanic and you’re leading the band
            We used our drafts for ownership of the west
            Year after year, your draft choices fail the test
            All of those years, your choices met with snickers
            The best you ever got, was two good kickers

            “Postseason garbage” but where was your team?
            Stuck it the cellar since 2002, so it would seem
            You have been the *****, and we your master
            Every time we meet, we hand you disaster

            I said champions are talking, is it hard to grasp that
            If we're the butt of jokes, then you're the ass crack
            Your players never win, always staying true to form
            With rings that are seen far less than unicorns

            Drafting to own the West, damn what nonsense
            How about drafting to own the Conference
            Now don't start crying and saying it's not fair
            That Davis sucks at drafts, but at least his got there

            You want to talk about our last AFC Champs
            That's STILL the hallmark that your failures can't stamp
            Chucky's Revenge, yeah the Raiders got toe up
            Bress would've had his, but you failed to show up

            Talking about our last appearance as if your's
            Never got scored on all fours like sore hoars
            On a World Tour, I know you hate the facts
            That the only evidence of this rape is on Betamax

            I'll use trophy talk until it becomes a crime
            And you can whine about it in your rhyme a dozen times
            And call them s--ts rusted and dusted by father time
            But you're funny, making as much noise as retarded mimes

            Since all your title dreams have been disturbed
            Calling us the Titanic, but you're the Hindenberg
            About our two good kickers, you need to lay off may'ne
            Because if YOU had TWO, you would've won a playoff game

            These are all facts, not some online tricks
            So stop playing dumb like Norv using onside kicks
            And embrace the truth as I rub in your misery
            That we have a past, but you're nothing but history

            Comment


            • #21
              Part II

              Originally posted by Johnny Law Man View Post
              Your Raiders blow and everyone agrees,
              they spend four quarters on their knees,
              the tie game at the start is just a tease,
              as teams beat Oakland with relative ease,

              at Raider games they shouldn't charge fees,
              until their team turns around 180 degrees,
              winning games in Oakland is on the freeze,
              on the NFL's butt these guys are the fleas,

              I blame Al Davis because the man's a sleaze,
              he employs all the misfits and wannabe G's,
              no way you can win with players like theese,
              "a commitment to excellence?" child please,

              Davis should move his franchise overseas,
              maybe they'd have a shot versus Chinese,
              but with this crew there are no guarantees,
              they're not even top 40 just ask Rick Dees,

              now their fans have taken to smoking trees,
              all running their mouths as they buzz like bees,
              ever since JaMarcus became Davis' squeeze,
              Russell's best asset is his set of double-D's,
              he's more like Drew Barrymore than Drew Brees,
              the kid's like Mount Coady with extra cheese,

              a Lombardi trophy these clowns won't seize,
              with their offense that is graded in the Z's,
              hope they draft 10 more busts like Run DMC's,
              and overpay these contracts like Janikowsi's,
              but they can't get six's so they'll take threes...
              There once was a QB who was world renowned
              Drafted, then drove negotiations to the ground
              Finally suited up but lost his job to Josh McCown
              But when he goes to Denver, playoff hopes slow down

              He throws touchdowns, then the fans don't make a sound
              Some stare with frowns, some are bound to pound the ground
              Crying in their booze for their sorrows to drown
              Then they run to this forum making threads to ask around:

              "How the hell did we get crowned by that clown?!"
              "Why did our defense all of a sudden back down?!"
              "Fire McDaniels! It's time for a crackdown!"
              "I can't take another JaMarcus Russell smackdown!"

              "I don't even know what to do, how to act now!"
              "We lost to Blubber Butt, those are the facts now!"
              "He tore us to shreads and wore us like nightgowns!"
              "He beat us around like we we're the '99 Browns!"

              "Where's the icon, the one with the thumbs down?!"
              "He showed our secondary that they're not so shutdown!"
              "I talk about JaMarcus but my smack is unfound!"
              "All those Russell jokes... we're the butts, now!"

              See I can give you the lowdown with pronouns
              To show how Russ used your turf for his hoedowns
              He couldn't find the endzone if it smelled like Ground Round
              That's our #1 Bust, The King of Your Town
              Last edited by DevilSpawn; 03-09-2010, 02:34 AM.

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by sSync View Post
                thar 1nce ws aQB named russel
                he wsnt thayt fat its all muscle

                the AFC faers
                when DHB nears

                winnin the Sb will be no hustle

                - raiderjoe1
                ha very funy..when all these com true youll understend wat raiderjoe waz talkeing bout.
                all hail Al Davis..greaest owner n nfl historiy...has builde raider team ibnto a dynasty thad wil be formidable for yrs to come

                Comment


                • #23
                  jamarcus russel was a bust
                  al davis, so old he farts dust

                  wat ever happened to robert gallery
                  might as well have drafted me

                  yer offense is a joke
                  spending all dat money on players
                  yer gunna go broke
                  im stoked

                  dat we play you twice every year
                  makes me so happy i wanna almost shed a tear
                  NINE FIVE PLUS FO PENNIES!!

                  Giants Gm

                  Trade Block:

                  Off limits: Eli Manning, JPP, Hakeem Nicks, Justin Tuck.

                  Will listen to deals for pretty much anyone else.

                  Broncos 2012 Mock Draft:

                  1)Leonard Johnson
                  2)LaMichael James
                  3)Mike Martin
                  4)Vontaze Burfict
                  5)Russel Wilson
                  5)Jarius Wright

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    The Pirates got lucky and beat our Ass,
                    but game 2 we will rebound, out play, and out class
                    as Orton throws TDs with our bubble screen pass
                    you wont have a prayer even at Sundays Mass
                    for the Raiders are losers and will shatter like glass
                    we'll hook em and reel em like a large mouth Bass
                    if you think you can hang you better just pass
                    on your states greatest asset.... the "medicinal" grass

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Hello my name is Josh and I'm 5 years old
                      Too young to be a HC or so I'm told

                      I once had a QB by the name of Jay
                      He wasn't my guy so I sent him on his way

                      Remember Marshall the talented wide receiver
                      Well he wasn't quite my guy either

                      I used the draft like a little playground
                      Drafted a guy named Tebow and he's still around

                      I like Tebow because he makes me look smart
                      But you know better because who knows when he'll ever start

                      I'm off to an uninspiring 2-5 start in season 2010
                      Raider fans want me to stay so they can pound me at home once again
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Red 19 is the name I usually go by
                        Don't know what it means but for now it'll fly

                        My English is weak and my smack is lame
                        I know nothing of this football game

                        So leave me alone all you big Raider boys
                        Or I'll leave this sand box and take all my toys
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          You call us the Donks
                          You call us your trash
                          Last time we played you
                          We developed a rash.

                          A loss to the Raiders
                          What were wet thinking
                          tom cable's butt was the only thing not stinking


                          the Broncos will cheer when things come to pass
                          Your Raiders will be at the bottom sniffing the grass.

                          This season is funny
                          What has come to pass
                          The Donks and Bolts
                          Slow and old Like Terry Holt

                          WE look like Jamarcus without all the Bling
                          I think Marcus Thomas likes to eat Chicken wings

                          If we do win It will be a clue
                          that at the end of the season you'll all smell like poo.'

                          They call me Jake
                          For goodness sake.
                          Last time we won was with the Snake~

                          I LIKE DONUts
                          sigpic
                          2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by RAIDER951 View Post
                            Red 19 is the name I usually go by
                            Don't know what it means but for now it'll fly

                            My English is weak and my smack is lame
                            I know nothing of this football game

                            So leave me alone all you big Raider boys
                            Or I'll leave this sand box and take all my toys
                            59 was a fluke and it brought us much shame
                            next time we will torch you, Im getting my flame
                            you'll get routed and pummeled, your team we will maim
                            Below is a picture of you and your dame
                            you took your best shot, but forgot to aim
                            you look good together, you must really spout game



                            Now back to the Raiders the team we will beat
                            the team we will toss out, like out-dated meat
                            dont bother buying tickets from Juan on the street
                            by the end of the 3rd you can snag a front row seat
                            your team had chance when you had Rodney Peete
                            now your prospects are low as your girlfriends teet

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              The Raiders came here and beat our ass
                              Talk smack on them this week, no thanks I'll pass
                              sigpic

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
                                The Raiders aren't the only ones they're laughing at
                                Since you're the only team that can pad their stats
                                Wow, still true!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X