Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cro is out of Diego

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Cro is out of Diego

    Cro whiffed on Shonn Green and the Jets and now he is a Jet.
    http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/201...html?eref=sihp

    Now we get to hear ROD proclaim that he was overrated all along

    The Chargers are actually better for this.

  • #2
    Until they sign Dre Bly.
    sigpic

    I adopt andrewmlb.

    Comment


    • #3
      Apparently Rex Ryan forgot about this play?
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EexZYDqzM1U
      sigpic


      @BlueNOrangeFTW

      Comment


      • #4
        Cro

        One Chargers fan said he figured Cro was on their team since that game..haha

        might only be for a 2011 3rd with it maybe going to a 2nd.
        sigpic

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by jhildebrand View Post
          Cro whiffed on Shonn Green and the Jets and now he is a Jet.
          http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/201...html?eref=sihp

          Now we get to hear ROD proclaim that he was overrated all along

          The Chargers are actually better for this.
          We'll see....he is a diva. The last straw was when he was complaining about the defensive schemes we ran.....just shut up and do your job!!!
          sigpic

          Thanks Charger$

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
            One Chargers fan said he figured Cro was on their team since that game..haha

            might only be for a 2011 3rd with it maybe going to a 2nd.
            If that is true someone should call the police and file a report because the Jets are getting robbed

            Originally posted by Lyghts Out View Post
            We'll see....he is a diva. The last straw was when he was complaining about the defensive schemes we ran.....just shut up and do your job!!!
            Your team will be much better off without him. The Shonn Green play sealed his fate. It will define his career if he isnt careful.

            Comment


            • #7
              Maybe he will put a crack in the Jets D, that unit is scary.
              sigpic

              Comment


              • #8
                I'll miss him.

                Thanks for the memories Cro. You were sure as hell funny to laugh at!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
                  ....might only be for a 2011 3rd with it maybe going to a 2nd.
                  Originally posted by jhildebrand View Post
                  If that is true someone should call the police and file a report because the Jets are getting robbed
                  I wonder what the kicker is the moves it from a 3rd to a 2nd? It's probably open-field tackles. Less than 10 and NY is on the hook for a 3rd. But, he Cro actually makes more than 10 the Bolts get a coveted 2nd

                  Originally posted by jhildebrand View Post
                  Your team will be much better off without him. The Shonn Green play sealed his fate. It will define his career if he isnt careful.
                  You know this, we know this, everyone knows this.....except the NY/East Coast media. When Cro was a Charger they said he was a liability - avg coverage skills, poor tackler, off-the-field distraction, etc. But watch, I bet they will start saying the Jets have the best corners in football now.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Boltheads View Post
                    You know this, we know this, everyone knows this.....except the NY/East Coast media. When Cro was a Charger they said he was a liability - avg coverage skills, poor tackler, off-the-field distraction, etc. But watch, I bet they will start saying the Jets have the best corners in football now.
                    You could line up a corpse on the opposite side of Revis, he would still make that tandem look good. Revis is insane.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Andyy_47 View Post
                      You could line up a corpse on the opposite side of Revis, he would still make that tandem look good. Revis is insane.
                      Exactly. If (and when) the do say..."the best corners in the NFL"....that statement is half right with Revias in the equation.

                      My guess is that teams are going to throw at Cro......a lot more than in SD. The guy has talent - but, just rarely uses it. We'll see if Ryan can toughen him up. We'll also see how he handles the pressure of New York.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Boltheads View Post
                        Exactly. If (and when) the do say..."the best corners in the NFL"....that statement is half right with Revias in the equation.

                        My guess is that teams are going to throw at Cro......a lot more than in SD. The guy has talent - but, just rarely uses it. We'll see if Ryan can toughen him up. We'll also see how he handles the pressure of New York.
                        If Ryan gets him to concentrate and tackle harder, I can't argue with them having one of the best tandems in the league (Joseph and Hall is still the benchmark.)

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Boltheads View Post
                          But watch, I bet they will start saying the Jets have the best corners in football now.
                          Hhaha, I have friends who already started saying that.
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            It sounds like theyve got big plans for him by using him in the bump n run.

                            I agree that he was not a positive part of the Bolts currently, but at the same time, it is tuff giving up on an athletic freak with tons of talent.....
                            sigpic

                            Thanks Charger$

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Lyghts Out View Post
                              It sounds like theyve got big plans for him by using him in the bump n run.
                              Seeing as how he has 7 kids with 5 women in 6 states, I think Cro has TONS of experience in the 'Bump n Run'

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X