Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Key West Bronc View Post
    fify

He lost to you guys once, bad game, but he's 7-1 vs you (non Hoculi) so get used to pissin and moanin after Charger games (not just after losing the division to them)

Comment

Originally posted by arapaho View Post
      PR is by far the best qb in the afc west...and top 2-3 in the afc...
      what ever happen to "less than mediocre"?
      sigpic

Comment

yea,he does come acrss as an ass-hat,but you can't dispute his ability.not sure about Rods top three claim though,is that homerism? or do stats prove he is at that level?i don't give stats much thought though,stats don't always show you the whole picture.yeah he's good,makes some great plays,has awinning record etc.etc.etc. still seems like a jerk though,but he hardly has the monopoly on that in he league.
        I really like Cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
          what ever happen to "less than mediocre"?
          take the compliments where you can get em baph.lol
          Bronco fan 33 years and counting, GO BRONCOS!

Comment

While he is a complete asshat, you cannot deny the guys ability. He is tough, aggressive, a real field general. There are many times he has carried that team out of their funks on serve will alone.

And he is money in the bank in the 2nd half of the season, which you cant always say about alot of players. The closer to the playoffs he gets, the better he gets. Fortunately, that stops when the playoffs start.

Do I hate him? Absolutely. Why? Because he is so damn good. I wouldnt cry a single tear if he was Denver's QB. Id take him over a vast vast majority of QBs in the league right now.

But he is still an asshat.
            sigpic

I adopt andrewmlb.

Comment

Take away his 7 foot receivers and he wouldn't be nearly as good.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jdubv724 View Post
                Take away his 7 foot receivers and he wouldn't be nearly as good.
                its been done and he still wins.

his name isn't cutler, afterall.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bklynbronco View Post
                  take the compliments where you can get em baph.lol
                  ive been here long enough, its funny to see people change their tune.

at least he has the stones to admit it, kind of.

cutler7624 on the other hand.......
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                    its been done and he still wins.

his name isn't cutler, afterall.
                    Cutler doesnt need 7 foot receivers to complete throws.

He just needs a cornerback.
                    Last edited by McSmashie; 03-12-2010, 08:15 PM.
                    sigpic

I adopt andrewmlb.

Comment

Originally posted by crass7elway View Post
                      i dont know why but i just hate dis guy.. maybe its cuz ima fan... maybe its cuz hes such an arrogant cocky guy idk but i think hes overrated... i mean c'mon he had LT, Gates, and vincent jackson.. and he's had one of the best defenses to back him up... wat do you think overrated or actually good
                      Hasn't this love/hate thing regarding Rivers been discussed over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and then it was discussed again over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over the last 2-3 years?

He's a very good QB with a dork personality who plays for a rival team that has owned the Broncos the last few years. DROP IT!!!!!
                      Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

Originally posted by McSmashie View Post
                        Cutler doesnt need 7 foot receivers to complete throws.

He just need a cornerback.
                        LOL...good one!

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Is he overrated? Of course not.

Is he one of the biggest DILLHOLEs in the NFL right now? Absoulutely.

Will he be remembered for taking Great teams NOWHERE? Just like Dan Marino did? Yes. So far affirmative.

Untill Rivers finally gets his team to the Promised Land, he will just be another Pro Bowl QB who can win a lot of games, and thats all. There has been a LOT of those in the NFL the last 44 years!!!
                            sigpicoh YEAH?

Comment

Originally posted by Axemaster View Post
                              Is he overrated? Of course not.

Is he one of the biggest DILLHOLEs in the NFL right now? Absoulutely.

Will he be remembered for taking Great teams NOWHERE? Just like Dan Marino did? Yes. So far affirmative.

Untill Rivers finally gets his team to the Promised Land, he will just be another Pro Bowl QB who can win a lot of games, and thats all. There has been a LOT of those in the NFL the last 44 years!!!
                              Shoot, Peyton Manning had that going for him for awhile too. Rivers has a chance still, but right now if SD doesn't fix its defense and running game, last years season is going to be the norm.
                              Adopted 2010 Bronco: Chris Kuper
                              Adopted 2011 Bronco: Brian Dawkins

Comment

Originally posted by broncsfan21 View Post
                                Shoot, Peyton Manning had that going for him for awhile too. Rivers has a chance still, but right now if SD doesn't fix its defense and running game, last years season is going to be the norm.
                                Nope. The team's been downgraded so far this off season. If they don't plug some holes quickly, they'll be looking at a very painful downward slide.

Comment

Working...
                                X