Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LT Meeting with Vikings

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by BluenOrnge4Life View Post

    with your whole post - quite possibly the most pathetic post i've seen on these boards in a while.
    Then you obviously haven't read too many of ROD/CD's posts.

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by ChargersDivison View Post
      Oh you mean that #1 Jets defense?? You mean the one that Rivers had 300 yds against and 2 tds against and 1 fluke int?? and completed like 68% of his passes?? With a rushing offense that mustered 31 yds??

      SD is definitely the best bet. But LT lost the team and he just wasn't getting it done in SD and it's one of those things change of pace.

      Steelers?? Same non-playoff steelers?? Saints?? 1 hit wonders??

      Colts??? Same Colts SD always eliminates in the playoffs.

      You aren't even a good troll, that's the sad thing about it.
      Always with the Troll stuff, thats the safety blanket isnt it, the truth hurts and you have to lash out with the only thing that they taught you on the Chargers message board, call them a Troll if they make you cry, even though im posting on my own teams message board and have been doing so since 2004, but im the Troll...yeah, right, well you are right about the Jets defense, it was very good last year and it made the Chargers look bad, but they got ripped apart pretty good the next week against the Colts so there are some holes in it to exploit but at home in a playoff game Rivers couldnt.
      "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."sigpic

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by theshiverman View Post
        It didnt take alot of insight to see what was going on, all you charger fans had to do was roll off the LT blow up doll long enough to use your brain, the guy wanted out and he pulled it off, now he is talking to teams that he thinks are better then the Chargers, so far he is ok with taking less money and being the backup for both the Vikes and Jets, if he wanted to stay with the Chargers he woulda been ok with doing that there, but he knows they arent winning a super bowl any time soon so he bolted out of San Diego
        Dude,....he wasnt going to be in S.D. even at a reduced price even if he wanted to come back at a pay cut.. A.J. was ready to part ways last year until Spanos stepped in and got them together.

        Comment


        • #34
          I expect LT to sign with the Jets.

          Comment


          • #35
            Hehe, Tomlinson and Cro may knock the Chargers out of the playoffs next year.

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by SLVR and Black View Post
              Hehe, Tomlinson and Cro may knock the Chargers out of the playoffs next year.
              yeah, we sure as hell know it wont be the raiders.
              sigpic

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by theshiverman View Post
                It didnt take alot of insight to see what was going on, all you charger fans had to do was roll off the LT blow up doll long enough to use your brain, the guy wanted out and he pulled it off, now he is talking to teams that he thinks are better then the Chargers, so far he is ok with taking less money and being the backup for both the Vikes and Jets, if he wanted to stay with the Chargers he woulda been ok with doing that there, but he knows they arent winning a super bowl any time soon so he bolted out of San Diego
                there you go again making crap up.

                how do you know he wanted out? how do you know the viks and jets are offering him less than the chargers did? got a link?

                also, you actually think he left because he didn't think the chargers are capable of winning a SB so he is gonna sign with the jets??

                the viks haven't done any better than the chargers have either, the chargers have been in position every year.

                i know you are just talking out of your ass and trying to get a rise out of people (yes that is why you were called a troll) but you make very little sense.

                i could understand your point if the chargers did not just for 13-3 and had a first round bye in the playoffs.

                if LT did think what you claim then hes an idiot because there is very few better situations for him to be in other than the chargers at the moment.
                sigpic

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by theshiverman View Post
                  Always with the Troll stuff, thats the safety blanket isnt it, the truth hurts and you have to lash out with the only thing that they taught you on the Chargers message board, call them a Troll if they make you cry, even though im posting on my own teams message board and have been doing so since 2004, but im the Troll...yeah, right, well you are right about the Jets defense, it was very good last year and it made the Chargers look bad, but they got ripped apart pretty good the next week against the Colts so there are some holes in it to exploit but at home in a playoff game Rivers couldnt.
                  yes you are very troll-like, doesn't matter that you are on a broncos message board and you are a broncos fan.

                  its okay though, ROD is a troll too....

                  but let me get something straight here, are you saying rivers sucks because he didn't have an awesome game against the jets #1 defense?

                  he didn't have a terrible game against that defense, he had a better game than Sanchez had.

                  he had a couple costly mistakes but he still played decent against the best defense in the NFL.

                  just because he didn't tear them apart as good as peyton manning did doesn't mean much, after all manning is the best there is right now.

                  i would be more worried if my team was getting knocked out of the playoffs by the raiders at home.....that would really suck!
                  sigpic

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X