• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oi! charger fans

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_ekWx0WwLA
    NINE FIVE PLUS FO PENNIES!!

Giants Gm

Trade Block:

Off limits: Eli Manning, JPP, Hakeem Nicks, Justin Tuck.

Will listen to deals for pretty much anyone else.

Broncos 2012 Mock Draft:

1)Leonard Johnson
    2)LaMichael James
    3)Mike Martin
    4)Vontaze Burfict
    5)Russel Wilson
    5)Jarius Wright

I seriously hope you werent the one who created that....If so, well man you really need to get out of the house a little more.

Comment

wow, that was so clever and entertaining.
      sigpic

Comment

That video's pretty old, I think a Raider fan made it...

It was epic fail the moment the words "Philip Rivers is average" appeared on the screen.
        Rivers is deciding to play bad, just to see how it feels.

Comment

Originally posted by powderblues View Post

It was epic fail the moment the words "Philip Rivers is average" appeared on the screen.
          Ah, but it is true. Phyllis Rivers is very average.

Let's look at his record, and by that I mean the one that really counts.

No Super Bowl appearances to compliment his AFC West Divisional Titles.
          Best team in the NFL by consensus and by Home Field Advantages earned. Yet, nothing of consequence to show for that so-called "dominance" except being Dominated by supposedly lesser teams. Especially this past season when a rookie QB, a rookie HC came in and opened a can of Whoop-A** on your own home field in front of a home crowd.

Laugh it up all you want about Denver not making the Playoffs, but that will end soon.

But I will rub it in that, I do believe, when Denver, The Raiders and the Chiefs ruled the Division they at least got to the Super Bowl many times AND have something, namely RINGS to show for it.

History will show that at no time did any AFC West team except the Chargers make the playoffs four or more times consecutively without a Super Bowl appearance.

So there you have it. Call it what you will. Make all the lame excuses you want, but the fact is you are losers through and through. An embarrassment to the AFC West because of your so-called "dominance", which is and was a joke, or should I say CHOKE.

You talk the talk, but do not walk the walk. You need a RING for that.
          Last edited by IgorBStrange; 03-13-2010, 12:37 AM.
          "Those are my principals... if you don't like them, well, I have others" - Groucho Marx

"Having a Hell of a time my dear, wish you were here" - Alice Cooper

Comment

Originally posted by IgorBStrange View Post

Best team in the NFL by consensus and by Home Field Advantages earned. Yet, nothing of consequence to show for that so-called "dominance" except being Dominated by supposedly lesser teams. Especially this past season when a rookie QB, a rookie HC came in and opened a can of Whoop-A** on your own home field in front of a home crowd.

Laugh it up all you want about Denver not making the Playoffs, but that will end soon.

But I will rub it in that, I do believe, when Denver, The Raiders and the Chiefs ruled the Division they at least got to the Super Bowl many times AND have something, namely RINGS to show for it.

History will show that at no time did any AFC West team except the Chargers make the playoffs four or more times consecutively without a Super Bowl appearance.

So there you have it. Call it what you will. Make all the lame excuses you want, but the fact is you are losers through and through. An embarrassment to the AFC West because of your so-called "dominance", which is and was a joke, or should I say CHOKE.

After this part there was no need to read the rest of your post.....If Rivers is an average QB then Orton is a Piece of Dog ***t. As long as he is your QB youll be alot closer to the Raiders n Chiefs then you will be the Chargers. Enjoy fighting them off for 2nd place for another year.

Comment

Originally posted by powderblues View Post

He is no Eli Manning or Drew Brees... or Stan Humphries for that matter when you are talking about Charger QB's from the past 15 years.
              sigpic

Comment

First off I don't know if you're joking or seriously upset... I did not in any way poke fun at the Broncos in my post.

Second, Measuring Philip Rivers legacy as a failure after only 4 seasons is ridiculous... Peyton didn't win his first championship title until his 8th season, Brees his 9th, and Elway his 14th! Two of these QB's were racking up division titles and went home after disappointing playoff losses for many years just as Rivers is today.

Next time, I hope you look at how long it took your own team to get a trophy before you laugh at another teams failures when the situations are very similar.
                Rivers is deciding to play bad, just to see how it feels.

Comment

That was one of the finest short feature films iv ever seen, they should show this at the Sundance Film Festival, and the artwork at the end just summed up what being a true charger fan is all about, thank you sir for sharing this magnificent masterpiece of film making, i cant wait untill it comes out on DVD.
                  "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."sigpic

Comment

Nice cliffhanger, I wonder if there'll be a sequel.
                    Brock you like a hurricane!
                    sigpic
                    Think of a bigger, stronger, more handsome Eli Manning.... That's Fargo.

Comment

Originally posted by Fargo View Post
                      Nice cliffhanger, I wonder if there'll be a sequel.
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwsF1...eature=related

Comment

Originally posted by NFLfan..MLBzzzz View Post
                        After this part there was no need to read the rest of your post.....If Rivers is an average QB then Orton is a Piece of Dog ***t. As long as he is your QB youll be alot closer to the Raiders n Chiefs then you will be the Chargers. Enjoy fighting them off for 2nd place for another year.
                        I feel bad for the poor saps that think Orton is a good QB. Orton is really the average QB.
                        sigpic

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPROf...1&feature=fvwp
                          sigpic
                          2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

Oh my dear God it gets worse. :brick:
                            Brock you like a hurricane!
                            sigpic
                            Think of a bigger, stronger, more handsome Eli Manning.... That's Fargo.

Comment

I stopped reading after I saw Rivers and avg in the same sentence. That was epic. If nothing else you are always good for laughs. Rivers average?? CLASSIC!

SD's dominance of the AFCW just barely started big guy.

Comment

Working...
                              X