Broncos lose their probowl center

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broncos lose their probowl center

Ehhh center is one of the toughest positions to replace. Good luck with that one.

He heads back to KC, guess he thinks he has a better chance there before his career is over.

Originally posted by ChargersDivison View Post
    Ehhh center is one of the toughest positions to replace. Good luck with that one.

He heads back to KC, guess he thinks he has a better chance there before his career is over.
    Huh? We cut him.....
    sigpic
    2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
      Huh? We cut him.....
      Bad move by Doogie Mcdaniels. Who do you have behind Weig?? Nalen still on that team??

Comment

Bad move by Doogie Mcdaniels. Who do you have behind Weig?? Nalen still on that team??
        Grasp at straws much?
        sigpic

Comment

I can only reiterate.

Keep fishing Rod.

Comment

Grasp at straws much?
            You don't think losing a proven probowl veteran center is a bad decision. Especially with no one behind him??

Comment

Grasp at straws much?
              But the power that is CD, must use his force to destroy the Broncos.

He must post his anger and gripe about how we are horrible. Rant Rant Rant.

Comment

We cut our center who is at the backend of his career. We'll probably draft someone though.

Comment

You don't think losing a proven probowl veteran center is a bad decision. Especially with no one behind him??
                  We are loading up on Offensive linemen in the draft. Quite sure of it.

Comment

Well we were going to sign LT and start him at Center but the Jets just signed him. Guess that ruins our plan too!
                    sigpic

Comment

Well.... wait you guys cut a guy at the back end of his career, even though in 08 he had his best season of his career?

He plays on the interior of the o-line. Hmmmm sounds kinda familiar.

We cut a guy on the back end of his career, who was INJURED all last year, who plays on the interior of the d-line after have a good 08 season.

But that was a loss to SD and this isn't for Den?? We cut Jamal, but we wanted him apparently according to donkey fans. You cut Weig, because he was done.

Their is always a reason for my post. I'm here to help Bronco fans learn valuable lessons in life.

Those stones from glass houses get ya in trouble.

Comment

Well.... wait you guys cut a guy at the back end of his career, even though in 08 he had his best season of his career?

We cut a guy on the back end of his career, who was INJURED all last year, who plays on the interior of the d-line after have a good 08 season.

But that was a loss to SD and this isn't for Den?? We cut Jamal, but we wanted him apparently according to donkey fans. You cut Weig, because he was done.

Their is always a reason for my post. I'm here to help Bronco fans learn valuable lessons in life.

Nah he didn't fit our new Scheme. We had a legitimate reason.

Plus we're not talking about J-Wall we're talking about Weigs. And we were all polite about him. Saying we appreciated him while he was here and we're happy he can finish where he played for so long.

Not something I saw from most Charger fans.
                        sigpic

Comment

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...

We cut him becouse we switched from a ZBS to a PBS...He doesn't fit...

Did you guys switch back to a 4-3? NOPE...Sooooooooooooooo, you guys cut a NT, witch your gonna need...See the difference? We cut someone that does NOT play that scheme...You guys did NOT
                          sigpic Adopted By:

Comment

Nah he didn't fit our new Scheme. We had a legitimate reason.

Plus we're not talking about J-Wall we're talking about Weigs. And we were all polite about him. Saying we appreciated him while he was here and we're happy he can finish where he played for so long.

Not something I saw from most Charger fans.
                            We posted the same thing at the same time!!!!
                            sigpic Adopted By:

Comment

I love how you think you know our team!

Here's a clue about us, from me to you:
                              Casey is still a good player. Not great, but he will be KC's starter and probably end up as the 2nd or 3rd best Olineman.

But on the Broncos, we have moved to a power blocking scheme with some zone blocking mixed in. Casey is not nearly as good with this. It is not his forte. And as such, he really is better off playing on another team that can use his talents properly.

So Casey will have a better year in KC than he would have in Denver. We will be drafting a large powerful center, who will be slower. But this player, will generate more push up the middle.

Edit: Looks like three of us, posted the same things at the same time!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X