No announcement yet.

Broncos lose their probowl center

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guys most of your o-line if not all of them are ZBS guys. Smaller more nimble guys. Yet they somehow fit the new power scheme more than a probowl center who used to anchor a power running system in KC??

I'm not buying it.

No we don't need Jamal for that one guy. Last I check we went 13-3 without him and with 3 other NT's on IR. Now we get those other 3 NT's back and maybe draft a young BEASSSSST!

We don't need Jamal or LT. Love them and hope they make the HOF. But we don't need them.

Hell cut 53 players from the Chargers right now.. Leave 1, with the last name Rivers and we'll see the NFL in the playoffs.

Comment

Originally posted by ChargersDivison View Post
      Guys most of your o-line if not all of them are ZBS guys. Smaller more nimble guys. Yet they somehow fit the new power scheme more than a probowl center who used to anchor a power running system in KC??

I'm not buying it.

No we don't need Jamal for that one guy. Last I check we went 13-3 without him and with 3 other NT's on IR. Now we get those other 3 NT's back and maybe draft a young BEASSSSST!

We don't need Jamal or LT. Love them and hope they make the HOF. But we don't need them.

Hell cut 53 players from the Chargers right now.. Leave 1, with the last name Rivers and we'll see the NFL in the playoffs.
      LMAO that's the funniest thing I've ever seen. Rivers with a bunch of UDFA's vs the world!!!!!!
      sigpic
      2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

Maybe ROD IS Rivers. BUM BUM BAAAAAAAAA!

It would explain a lot of the jaw jacking hysterics and constant gushing. Narcissism is a bish
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
          LMAO that's the funniest thing I've ever seen. Rivers with a bunch of UDFA's vs the world!!!!!!
          I was thinking more like Rivers vs the world.

Rivers - WR, Rivers - WR
          Rivers: LT, Rivers: LG, Rivers: OC, Rivers: RG, Rivers: RT
          Rivers: QB, Rivers: FB, Rivers: RB, Rivers: TE

Then the entire defense and special teams.

Even OC, DC and HC if need be.

Comment

Wiegmann is old, got cut and had a season to forget last year. Time to go, our interior OL was a big problem last year and he was part of it.

to sort this position out we should maybe make a push for Mawae, (who is still available, surprisingly enough) draft a C in the early rounds and have him learn the ropes for a year or so behind Mawae
            Manning Fatigue (noun): The act of being sick as hell of watching a HOF qb take half of forever to decide what to do and just wishing he'd make up his mind.

Comment

Rivers - WR, Rivers - WR

What if the world had a #1 defense...

Comment

Rivers - WR, Rivers - WR

Now youre sounding like these guys:

Only replace ditka with rivers and Farley with Rod
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
                  HA HA! zinnnnnnnnnng

CP
                  sigpic

Comment

I'm not buying it.

We don't need your approval for it to work.

For McDaniels system to work, we will be drafting some very strong Offensive Lineman.
                    Look for us to generate a push against your Dline this year. Even more so now that the wall is gone.

Comment

Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
                      San Diego Rivers would win, because unlike Kaeding, Rivers wouldn't miss those 3 FG's.

Comment

Rivers - WR, Rivers - WR

I can see the story now...

'San Diego Coach,Philip Rivers, in his postgame press conference gave praise to his team after a 45-0 win over Oakland. Said Rivers :

"It was an all round excellent performance by the team and I thought it was summed up by one great play we made towards the end of the game where Philip Rivers found Philip Rivers for an 80 yard Touchdown. Philip ran a great route to get open downfield and after a great block from our Left Tackle, Philip Rivers, prevented Seymour from pressuring Philip, Philip was able to look up and see a wide open Rivers downfield. Philip was naturally able to make the throw to Philip, it was a great score and all that was left after that was for Rivers to kick the Extra Point to take the score to 45-0. All I can say is that today's performance has to be credited to Philip Rivers. He was awesome out there."
                        Manning Fatigue (noun): The act of being sick as hell of watching a HOF qb take half of forever to decide what to do and just wishing he'd make up his mind.

Comment

Originally posted by gorky View Post
                          We don't need your approval for it to work.

For McDaniels system to work, we will be drafting some very strong Offensive Lineman.
                          Look for us to generate a push against your Dline this year. Even more so now that the wall is gone.
                          You might be surprised just how good Nwagbuo really is.

And if Vaughn Martin is ready. OH GOD!!! 6'4 300 plus pounds of young athletic monsters.

Comment

Originally posted by milehighireland View Post

'San Diego Coach,Philip Rivers, in his postgame press conference gave praise to his team after a 45-0 win over Oakland. Said Rivers :

"It was an all round excellent performance by the team and I thought it was summed up by one great play we made towards the end of the game where Philip Rivers found Philip Rivers for an 80 yard Touchdown. Philip ran a great route to get open downfield and after a great block from our Left Tackle, Philip Rivers, prevented Seymour from pressuring Philip, Philip was able to look up and see a wide open Rivers downfield. Philip was naturally able to make the throw to Philip, it was a great score and all that was left after that was for Rivers to kick the Extra Point to take the score to 45-0. All I can say is that today's performance has to be credited to Philip Rivers. He was awesome out there."

LOL that would be one heck of a press conference.

Comment

With Phillip Rivers the beat writer asking the questions.

Comment

Originally posted by milehighireland View Post

MS PAINT! FTW!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X