Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kishzilla View Post

MS PAINT! FTW!
    Most beautiful art work I've ever seen. You are nothing short of a genius. Look out Mona Lisa. The Moreof Rivers has arrived.

Comment

Originally posted by ChargersDivison View Post
      Most beautiful art work I've ever seen. You are nothing short of a genius. Look out Mona Lisa. The Moreof Rivers has arrived.
      uhhhh holy man crush batman!!!

Comment

Ehhh center is one of the toughest positions to replace. Good luck with that one.

He heads back to KC, guess he thinks he has a better chance there before his career is over.
        He was cut, he is a good center but too small for the new Power Blocking System that Denver is switching too.
        "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."sigpic

Comment

Ehhh center is one of the toughest positions to replace. Good luck with that one.
          He heads back to KC, guess he thinks he has a better chance there before his career is over.
          Dang, I have heard of the phrase "Dumb It Down", But you really take it to a "ho nahva levo". I better stop reading your "Idioacracy" posts, My head hurts. GO BRONCOS
          HE>i

Comment

Well.... wait you guys cut a guy at the back end of his career, even though in 08 he had his best season of his career?
            Yeah, he had the best year of his career in 08 and then almost the worst of his career in 09. He's done. Keep grabbing ROD.
            sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

Working...
            X