Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broncos lose their probowl center

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • CoryWinget81
    replied
    Originally posted by ChargersDivison View Post
    Well.... wait you guys cut a guy at the back end of his career, even though in 08 he had his best season of his career?
    Yeah, he had the best year of his career in 08 and then almost the worst of his career in 09. He's done. Keep grabbing ROD.

    Leave a comment:


  • Broncoboy6
    replied
    Originally posted by ChargersDivison View Post
    Ehhh center is one of the toughest positions to replace. Good luck with that one.
    He heads back to KC, guess he thinks he has a better chance there before his career is over.
    Dang, I have heard of the phrase "Dumb It Down", But you really take it to a "ho nahva levo". I better stop reading your "Idioacracy" posts, My head hurts. GO BRONCOS

    Leave a comment:


  • theshiverman
    replied
    Originally posted by ChargersDivison View Post
    Ehhh center is one of the toughest positions to replace. Good luck with that one.


    He heads back to KC, guess he thinks he has a better chance there before his career is over.
    He was cut, he is a good center but too small for the new Power Blocking System that Denver is switching too.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jer_ber73
    replied
    Originally posted by ChargersDivison View Post
    Most beautiful art work I've ever seen. You are nothing short of a genius. Look out Mona Lisa. The Moreof Rivers has arrived.
    uhhhh holy man crush batman!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • ChargersDivison
    replied
    Originally posted by kishzilla View Post


    MS PAINT! FTW!
    Most beautiful art work I've ever seen. You are nothing short of a genius. Look out Mona Lisa. The Moreof Rivers has arrived.

    Leave a comment:


  • kishzilla
    replied
    Originally posted by milehighireland View Post
    I can see the story now...

    'San Diego Coach,Philip Rivers, in his postgame press conference gave praise to his team after a 45-0 win over Oakland. Said Rivers :

    "It was an all round excellent performance by the team and I thought it was summed up by one great play we made towards the end of the game where Philip Rivers found Philip Rivers for an 80 yard Touchdown. Philip ran a great route to get open downfield and after a great block from our Left Tackle, Philip Rivers, prevented Seymour from pressuring Philip, Philip was able to look up and see a wide open Rivers downfield. Philip was naturally able to make the throw to Philip, it was a great score and all that was left after that was for Rivers to kick the Extra Point to take the score to 45-0. All I can say is that today's performance has to be credited to Philip Rivers. He was awesome out there."


    MS PAINT! FTW!

    Leave a comment:


  • ChargersDivison
    replied
    With Phillip Rivers the beat writer asking the questions.

    Leave a comment:


  • ChargersDivison
    replied
    Originally posted by milehighireland View Post
    I can see the story now...

    'San Diego Coach,Philip Rivers, in his postgame press conference gave praise to his team after a 45-0 win over Oakland. Said Rivers :

    "It was an all round excellent performance by the team and I thought it was summed up by one great play we made towards the end of the game where Philip Rivers found Philip Rivers for an 80 yard Touchdown. Philip ran a great route to get open downfield and after a great block from our Left Tackle, Philip Rivers, prevented Seymour from pressuring Philip, Philip was able to look up and see a wide open Rivers downfield. Philip was naturally able to make the throw to Philip, it was a great score and all that was left after that was for Rivers to kick the Extra Point to take the score to 45-0. All I can say is that today's performance has to be credited to Philip Rivers. He was awesome out there."

    LOL that would be one heck of a press conference.

    Leave a comment:


  • ChargersDivison
    replied
    Originally posted by gorky View Post
    We don't need your approval for it to work.

    For McDaniels system to work, we will be drafting some very strong Offensive Lineman.
    Look for us to generate a push against your Dline this year. Even more so now that the wall is gone.
    You might be surprised just how good Nwagbuo really is.

    And if Vaughn Martin is ready. OH GOD!!! 6'4 300 plus pounds of young athletic monsters.

    Leave a comment:


  • milehighireland
    replied
    Originally posted by ChargersDivison View Post
    I was thinking more like Rivers vs the world.


    Rivers - WR, Rivers - WR
    Rivers: LT, Rivers: LG, Rivers: OC, Rivers: RG, Rivers: RT
    Rivers: QB, Rivers: FB, Rivers: RB, Rivers: TE


    Then the entire defense and special teams.


    Even OC, DC and HC if need be.
    I can see the story now...

    'San Diego Coach,Philip Rivers, in his postgame press conference gave praise to his team after a 45-0 win over Oakland. Said Rivers :

    "It was an all round excellent performance by the team and I thought it was summed up by one great play we made towards the end of the game where Philip Rivers found Philip Rivers for an 80 yard Touchdown. Philip ran a great route to get open downfield and after a great block from our Left Tackle, Philip Rivers, prevented Seymour from pressuring Philip, Philip was able to look up and see a wide open Rivers downfield. Philip was naturally able to make the throw to Philip, it was a great score and all that was left after that was for Rivers to kick the Extra Point to take the score to 45-0. All I can say is that today's performance has to be credited to Philip Rivers. He was awesome out there."

    Leave a comment:


  • ChargersDivison
    replied
    Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
    What if the world had a #1 defense...
    San Diego Rivers would win, because unlike Kaeding, Rivers wouldn't miss those 3 FG's.

    Leave a comment:


  • gorky
    replied
    Originally posted by ChargersDivison View Post
    Guys most of your o-line if not all of them are ZBS guys. Smaller more nimble guys. Yet they somehow fit the new power scheme more than a probowl center who used to anchor a power running system in KC??

    I'm not buying it.

    No we don't need Jamal for that one guy. Last I check we went 13-3 without him and with 3 other NT's on IR. Now we get those other 3 NT's back and maybe draft a young BEASSSSST!

    We don't need Jamal or LT. Love them and hope they make the HOF. But we don't need them.


    Hell cut 53 players from the Chargers right now.. Leave 1, with the last name Rivers and we'll see the NFL in the playoffs.
    We don't need your approval for it to work.

    For McDaniels system to work, we will be drafting some very strong Offensive Lineman.
    Look for us to generate a push against your Dline this year. Even more so now that the wall is gone.

    Leave a comment:


  • kishzilla
    replied
    Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
    What if the world had a #1 defense...
    HA HA! zinnnnnnnnnng

    CP

    Leave a comment:


  • kishzilla
    replied
    Originally posted by ChargersDivison View Post
    I was thinking more like Rivers vs the world.


    Rivers - WR, Rivers - WR
    Rivers: LT, Rivers: LG, Rivers: OC, Rivers: RG, Rivers: RT
    Rivers: QB, Rivers: FB, Rivers: RB, Rivers: TE


    Then the entire defense and special teams.


    Even OC, DC and HC if need be.
    Now youre sounding like these guys:


    Only replace ditka with rivers and Farley with Rod

    Leave a comment:


  • DevilSpawn
    replied
    Originally posted by ChargersDivison View Post
    I was thinking more like Rivers vs the world.


    Rivers - WR, Rivers - WR
    Rivers: LT, Rivers: LG, Rivers: OC, Rivers: RG, Rivers: RT
    Rivers: QB, Rivers: FB, Rivers: RB, Rivers: TE


    Then the entire defense and special teams.


    Even OC, DC and HC if need be.
    What if the world had a #1 defense...

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X