Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tomlinson feels the best chance at a ring is....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tomlinson feels the best chance at a ring is....

Apparently with the Jets.

link

NEW YORK -- LaDainian Tomlinson wants to cap his career with a Super Bowl ring. He believes the New York Jets can help him deliver on that dream...

You know, smack just writes itself sometimes.

Originally posted by SLVR and Black View Post

link

NEW YORK -- LaDainian Tomlinson wants to cap his career with a Super Bowl ring. He believes the New York Jets can help him deliver on that dream...

You mean his best chance was with the Jets who were among the 3 to 4 teams interested in bringing him in? I would tend to agree if he truely wants to play 2-3 more years but if he wanted his best bet it would have been with a Farve led Vikings team since they were one horrible turnover filled game away from the title game.

I know you were intending this thread to be a slap in the face against the Chargers but remember he was released and no longer wanted by the Chargers. I'll allways have fond memories about seeing him in person but his best days are long gone. I do hope nothing but the best for him.

Comment

link

hope in one hand... crap in the other...
      He's still Tim Tebow... and you're NOT!
      But Peyton Manning will win a Super Bowl.

Comment

link

I'm a little surprised he didn't visit Indy. But then, most Bolt fans think Indy doesn't amount to much. So he might feel the same way.

Comment

Originally posted by gorky View Post
          I'm a little surprised he didn't visit Indy. But then, most Bolt fans think Indy doesn't amount to much. So he might feel the same way.
          Between Brown and Addai, the Colts are set at RB. When they do pick up someone else, I'm guessing that it'll be through the draft.

Comment

link

It's already been said, but I'll say it again......he felt the JETs gave him his best shot at winning.....out of the 2, maybe 3 teams that were interested. The Chargers were no longer interested in his services.

Comment

Originally posted by gorky View Post
              I would think that Indy would have tried to get Sproles more than LT. Apparently, they would have needed to lose Bracket to FA for that to have happened. I think LT would rather be the "#2 guy" in NY rather than the Vikes behind AP. That New York media can be brutal though. That's going to be hard for him to get used to.

Comment

Between Brown and Addai, the Colts are set at RB. When they do pick up someone else, I'm guessing that it'll be through the draft.
                I think the Colts are set at RB for a while. Addai and Brown are a good combination, and Mike Hart is nice, too. If there's any problem with their rushing game, it's the lack of a great fullback (and offensive sets that include one), along with OLs that excel at run blocking.
                HEAR ME ROAR!
                sigpic
                Thanks to Freyaka for the great sig!

Comment

Working...
                X