Big Ben Blood Drive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Ben Blood Drive

PITTSBURGH -- Steelers fans irked by the sexual misadventures of quarterback Ben Roethlisberger are out for blood.
    Your blood.
    Organizer Jimmy Yinzer, 41, a mill worker and part-time pizza deliverer, has organized a blood drive for Roethlisberger in the hopes that it helps the erstwhile footballer make better decisions.
    "Big Ben obviously doesn't have enough blood in his body to operate his big brain and his little brain at the same time," Yinzer said. "We want for him to stop being led around by his Little Ben."
    Yinzer represents Pittsburgh residents from all walks of life, from Wal-Mart greeters to dishwashers and unemployment collectors.
    "We've got a lot of great folks involved," Yinzer said. "They all want the focus back on the team. The product on the field may not be the best right now, but we'd rather talk about Limas Sweed dropping TD passes than Big Ben dropping his drawers."
    Those interested in donating blood for Roethlisberger should be blood type A positive, have no blood-born diseases and be able to sign an affidavit stating they haven't had sexual contact with an intravenous drug user in at least five years.
    Yinzer said he expects literally dozens of Steelers fans should be able to meet the requirements.
    The Big Ben Blood for Boneheads event will take place Friday.
    HEAR ME ROAR!
    sigpic
    Thanks to Freyaka for the great sig!

If he only had a brain~
    Brock you like a hurricane!
    sigpic
    Think of a bigger, stronger, more handsome Eli Manning.... That's Fargo.

Comment

Originally posted by WhoDeyBengals View Post
      PITTSBURGH -- Steelers fans irked by the sexual misadventures of quarterback Ben Roethlisberger are out for blood.
      Your blood.
      Organizer Jimmy Yinzer, 41, a mill worker and part-time pizza deliverer, has organized a blood drive for Roethlisberger in the hopes that it helps the erstwhile footballer make better decisions.
      "Big Ben obviously doesn't have enough blood in his body to operate his big brain and his little brain at the same time," Yinzer said. "We want for him to stop being led around by his Little Ben."
      Yinzer represents Pittsburgh residents from all walks of life, from Wal-Mart greeters to dishwashers and unemployment collectors.
      "We've got a lot of great folks involved," Yinzer said. "They all want the focus back on the team. The product on the field may not be the best right now, but we'd rather talk about Limas Sweed dropping TD passes than Big Ben dropping his drawers."
      Those interested in donating blood for Roethlisberger should be blood type A positive, have no blood-born diseases and be able to sign an affidavit stating they haven't had sexual contact with an intravenous drug user in at least five years.
      Yinzer said he expects literally dozens of Steelers fans should be able to meet the requirements.

The Big Ben Blood for Boneheads event will take place Friday.
      By far the best line.

Comment

I'm particularly proud of the fact that I named him Yinzer.

It's a Pittsburgh thing.
        HEAR ME ROAR!
        sigpic

Comment

Hahaha this is hilarious! :salute!:

Comment

Hah! I knew you weren't banned! Silly April fools jokers.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoserman117 View Post
              Hah! I knew you weren't banned! Silly April fools jokers.
              I actually was legitimately banned for about three hours.
              HEAR ME ROAR!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WhoDeyBengals View Post
                I actually was legitimately banned for about three hours.
                By far the highlight of my day.

Comment

Working...
                X