Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merriman a Juicer and a baby

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-networ...an-gets-punk-d

I like how he whines and say they should fine other people for doing it.''like the Patriots.

Easy there big guy it's not like you rememeber how after only 4 in the past 2 years.
    Last edited by Beagle; 04-01-2010, 06:54 PM.
    Originally posted by baphamet
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Yeah, and you can tell he has a short fuse, he was getting upset pretty easy, you can only imagine what he would do if some woman told him to drop dead and tried to leave his house, he would probably try to choke her out.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."sigpic

Comment

Over-rated.....roid user.....woman beater.....AGREED!

Really? This is the best you got?

Comment

Originally posted by Boltheads View Post
        Over-rated.....roid user.....woman beater.....AGREED!

Really? This is the best you got?
        We have more, but we dont want to see you tear up and try to tell us you have allergies.
        "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by theshiverman View Post
          We have more, but we dont want to see you tear up and try to tell us you have allergies.
          Just bring your best smack and we'll let everyone on here figure out wether or not I "tear up".

Merriman smack is so 2008....the dude has been a non-factor the last two years. It's like referencing Jarvis Moss.

Comment

Just bring your best smack and we'll let everyone on here figure out wether or not I "tear up".

Merriman smack is so 2008....the dude has been a non-factor the last two years. It's like referencing Jarvis Moss.
            Please don't compare a 3 time probowler to another of many Bronco bust like Moss.

Don't say 2 years. I mean he did miss 1 year due to injury. Hard to be a factor without playing.

Merriman will be back to be Merriman. You know top 4 defensive player in the NFL. DEFENSIVE PLAYER, not OLB, not LB. DEFENSIVE PLAYER!

As for that video it was comedy. Great stuff! They don't put Bronco players on tv, well cause they suck lets be honest the country doesn't know who they are.

Comment

ChargersDivison;3211663 They don't put Bronco players on tv, well cause they suck lets be honest the country doesn't know who they are.

Checkmate.
              Last edited by thatkidhunt; 04-01-2010, 08:18 PM.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ChargersDivison View Post
                Please don't compare a 3 time probowler to another of many Bronco bust like Moss.
                As Raiderjoe1 would say......"Dude, yus b dead straiyt on dat one."

Comment

It would have been just a funny april fools joke until he stated "They are going to fine me for it? They ought to fine other people for doing it.....like the Patriots"...rofls.He still but hurt .

His inferiority complex is just a sample of what runs through the entire chargers organisation. He needs to parody Ray Charles "Georgia on my mind" I'm sure it would be a bit hit in SD.

LT quoted today

"It's going to be fun," he said. "The Patriots have always been one of them teams that, it's hard for me to swallow that pill of losing to them, so it's going to fun to play them twice a year. And, it's going to be one of my main goals to beat them twice."

The Patriots the Patriots The Patriots
                  Did one playoff defeat really ruined any chance for the Chargers to take that next step?Sounds like it to me.
                  Last edited by Beagle; 04-01-2010, 08:34 PM.
                  Originally posted by baphamet
                  are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Originally posted by thatkidhunt View Post

Checkmate.
                    LMAO, hehe :salute!:

Comment

Originally posted by thatkidhunt View Post

Comment

BLAM BLAM

Comment

Originally posted by ChargersDivison View Post
                          They don't put Bronco players on tv, well cause they suck lets be honest the country doesn't know who they are.
                          The term, verbal diarrhea springs to mind.

If it ain't true, make it up.

Comment

Comment

I didnt know 'Merriman Smack' was out of date, so its kinda like the Chargers chances of winning a Super Bowl, The Expiration Date Ran out on it.

Comment

Working...
                              X