Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2,000 posts later and I still don't get it?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    That is AWESOME. My basement is orange white and blue with a 3 foot horse head on one wall. My favoritest color in the whole wide world is ORANGE!!!

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by Jer_ber73 View Post
      That is AWESOME. My basement is orange white and blue with a 3 foot horse head on one wall. My favoritest color in the whole wide world is ORANGE!!!


      *Wonders if he's being sarcastic*


      *sure sounds like it*


      *should research to see if he's a fan of the broncos but not looking into it much*



      *wants to show off newly painted sandrail*



      *is going to leak the pictures*


      *here it comes*


      *watch out*


      *I feel like *atwater**





      It isn't done, the seats aren't in... the front tires aren't in....


      Also have a broncos flag (size of a car window flag thingy) that will be on a long antenna type thing so yeah its gonna look sick.
      Last edited by 12and4; 04-04-2010, 03:18 AM.

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by 12and4 View Post
        *Wonders if he's being sarcastic*


        *sure sounds like it*


        *should research to see if he's a fan of the broncos but not looking into it much*



        *wants to show off newly painted sandrail*



        *is going to leak the pictures*


        *here it comes*


        *watch out*


        *I feel like *atwater**





        It isn't done, the seats aren't in... the front tires aren't in....


        Also have a broncos flag (size of a car window flag thingy) that will be on a long antenna type thing so yeah its gonna look sick.
        a fu$#@*ng CP to you for an awesome job!
        I really like Cheese.

        Comment


        • #19
          No sarcasm here. I drive a Semi at work and on the antennas i am proudly fying a broncos flag (two of them). Currently having someone make horse heads out of alluminum. I plan on attaching them on either side of the hood of my semi. I am a chevy man but i secretly want to buy a ford bronco and paint it.

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Jer_ber73 View Post
            No sarcasm here. I drive a Semi at work and on the antennas i am proudly fying a broncos flag (two of them). Currently having someone make horse heads out of alluminum. I plan on attaching them on either side of the hood of my semi. I am a chevy man but i secretly want to buy a ford bronco and paint it.
            ahhh i see.


            Im a gm man too but bronco is the only ford i like.


            lets see what else i can paint

            Comment

            Working...
            X