Time to put up or shut the heck up.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time to put up or shut the heck up.

I am so tired of my fellow "The Sky is Falling" Broncos fans. Most if not all of you have no clue on how to run an NFL team. If you did you would be doing that for a living rather then real job. So if you truly think you are right about this back up your words. Put your fandom on the line, if you are right you can continue to be Broncos fans. But if you are wrong you have to pick a new team to cheer for. How many of you have the guts to do this.
    Yes. Well I will only say I will but I honor my best the same way RODS does
    64.29%
    No. I am a loud mouth that only thinks I know what I am talking about.
    35.71%
    Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
    sigpic

May just be slow on my part but what is the poll about? What are we putting up. Well not me but other people.

I stand by the franchise decisions and no I'm not a blind follower but I root for the logo and guys that represent it regardless of who they are and if I don't agree with everything everyone does. In the end they all have the common goal and thats to improve the team.

Well for the most part players and coaches does so thats good enough for me in my book. They have my support until they move elsewhere and then I'll cheer for the new guys coming in.
    :go:

Comment

I refuse to participate because of the foul language in the thread title

Comment

Nevermind I see what you are saying. These 12 hours kicking my tail at work getting really tired and still got a ways to go. I don't think the sky is falling I leave room open for optimism and believe McDaniels will put us in contention sooner than later I just hope he gets the chance to be here a while so we can really get a grasp on him to see what Bowlen saw in him.
        :go:

Comment

Originally posted by Broncoyearound View Post
          May just be slow on my part but what is the poll about? What are we putting up. Well not me but other people.

I stand by the franchise decisions and no I'm not a blind follower but I root for the logo and guys that represent it regardless of who they are and if I don't agree with everything everyone does. In the end they all have the common goal and thats to improve the team.

Well for the most part players and coaches does so thats good enough for me in my book. They have my support until they move elsewhere and then I'll cheer for the new guys coming in.
          To be honest there are putting up nothing. My point the anti-Coach McDainels fans are getting to the point some are wanting us to do bad so he will get fired. If they are so sure about that, if they are wrong they might as well keep cheering against us perminatly. But these are the types of fans the will be singing his praises in a few years. So that is why they arnt really putting anything up.
          Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by licence_to_kill View Post
            I refuse to participate because of the foul language in the thread title
            Welcome back LTK... :salute!:

Comment

This poll is pretty lame. It is the right, nay, the job of a fan to question the bad decisions that thier team makes. I didnt like the loss of Cutler. I will always hope Cutler does well. Does this make me less of a Den fan? Nope because if Den plays Chi I am rooting for Den. I as a FAN dont always agree with the decisions made by the organization but also realize that letting Citler go, for example, isnt going to change. He will Never wear Bronco colors again. I dont run around with blinders on and even though I sometimes criticize Mcd that doesnt mean I am less of a fan.

Comment

When you're experiencing frustration in your relationship with your wife/GF, do you talk to your buddies about it? When you become irritated with some of the decisions and policies that are enacted in Washington DC, do you ever discuss it with friends? When your dog pisses on the carpet, do you ever tell anyone about it? If your answer to any of these questions is yes, then posting this poll is nothing short of idealistic and hypocritical. Love ain't always a bed of roses, sometimes you need to belly up to the bar and commiserate with others.

Comment

Originally posted by TRUEBRONCOFAN24 View Post
                  Welcome back LTK... :salute!:
                  haha

I just came on the other day and noticed my account wasn't suspended anymore

Comment

How many more historically, hollywood like written sci-fi choke jobs, seasons of mediocrity, offseasons of failure and desperation and drafts of ineptness must happen before Den fans realize, NAY, accept their role as a bottom feeder and realize soon 8-8 will seem like a distant achievement.

You won't win more than 3 games in 2010 and that's if you stay healthy and get alot of lucky lucky bounces like you always do.

I think 2011 you will go to 4 wins, back to 2 wins in 2012, then have a good year with 6 wins in 2013, then another 6 win season in 2014. Then 3 wins, 5 wins, 7 wins, back to 2 and then 1 win.

You are looking at a decade of disaster, sorry Donk fans. Never seen a bigger lock in my life.

You will have a total of 39 wins in this decade. LMAO! Rivers has had 38 wins in 3 of his 4 seasons.

PWN'D, SHUT DOWN THE BOARD!!

Comment

If i were a Donk fan this post would scare the hell outta me

Originally posted by ChargersDivison View Post
                      How many more historically, hollywood like written sci-fi choke jobs, seasons of mediocrity, offseasons of failure and desperation and drafts of ineptness must happen before Den fans realize, NAY, accept their role as a bottom feeder and realize soon 8-8 will seem like a distant achievement.

You won't win more than 3 games in 2010 and that's if you stay healthy and get alot of lucky lucky bounces like you always do.

I think 2011 you will go to 4 wins, back to 2 wins in 2012, then have a good year with 6 wins in 2013, then another 6 win season in 2014. Then 3 wins, 5 wins, 7 wins, back to 2 and then 1 win.

You are looking at a decade of disaster, sorry Donk fans. Never seen a bigger lock in my life.

You will have a total of 39 wins in this decade. LMAO! Rivers has had 38 wins in 3 of his 4 seasons.

Knowing this guy predicted this

Congrats on the win, fluky as it was. First time in what 72 games with kick return and you had 2?? An obvious no TD to Stokley on 3rd down.

But whatever I was disappointed at first, but then realized this is the Broncos and this is the Chargers and this is the AFCW. 2.5 games back would of not been a big enough obstacle for SD.

Your offense is avg, Scheffler had a good game. Your D was being torched with ease when they rushed 4 or 5. Due to lack of talent in the secondary and front 7, Nolan's scheme covers it up very well. Rushing 6 or 7 and stunt and blitzing the gaps right up the middle, brilliant.

Donkeys still sucks, lack talent and will be missing the playoffs for the 4th straight year. BLAM BLAM Donkey truts don't know about the post season.

They prolly are going crazy comparing 09 to 98 and thinking they are SB bound.

I guaranteed SD wins the division by 3 games and Donkeys finish .500 or 1 game above .500 or I will chop my arms off and broadcast it on youtube.

This is just making the mid-late season collapse of the talentless donks that much better.

LOL at English owning Clady for the sack. What a big game by Marshall and Royal receiving huh?? Moreno and Buckhalter went off, huh??

SD wins next week, they win out. BOOK IT!

Comment

Originally posted by Southstander View Post
                        I am so tired of my fellow "The Sky is Falling" Broncos fans. Most if not all of you have no clue on how to run an NFL team. If you did you would be doing that for a living rather then real job. So if you truly think you are right about this back up your words. Put your fandom on the line, if you are right you can continue to be Broncos fans. But if you are wrong you have to pick a new team to cheer for. How many of you have the guts to do this.
                        This can be completely spun the other way too. Just like we don't work in the NFL's front office, neither do you. So what happens to guys like you if Josh fails and all the "trusting" you told everyone to do should never had happened? No one on here isn't a Bronco fan, some people are just sick of the way the organization is being run. Cause we have gone from a perennial playoff power, to mediocre at best, and many people feel that dumping more talent (marshall) and adding dude's at the end of their prime (Bannan, Williams, Green) is going to give us another year of mediocrity. Josh was hired to take us out of this 7-9 to 9-7 level, and if he just keeps putting the team in that range, why should we trust him?
                        So instead of starting threads like this, which is going to cause further division, why don't you just ignore these people and be the perfect Bronco fan that you are. Cause obviously you are so much better than a lot of people on these boards.
                        sigpic

Champ Bailey in 2005
                        30 times thrown at, 10 interceptions, 10 receptions, 10 incompletions

Comment

The Chargers will lose their position atop the AFCW starting next season with the Broncos winning the division.

The Chargers will finish the season 9-7, while the Broncos finish 10-6, we meet in the Wild Card game and guess what, you show up to Mile High and get you tail whipped 34-17. And this time you can't blame Kaeding.

PWN'D, NOW GET USED TO YOUR WINDOW BEING
                          sigpic
                          2012 Broncos Country Pick 'Em Challenge Champion

Comment

I man up. Check my sig for details. I absolutely own up. If I don't have confidence in what I'm saying, I don't pretend like I do.

Yeah, this is the smack section, but even in the smack section there's a difference between talking smack and just making things up at random.

I see far too much of the "make it up at random" in here. That's probably why I don't post here much.

Comment

Originally posted by TH3JUICEMAN View Post
                              The Chargers will lose their position atop the AFCW starting next season with the Broncos winning the division.

The Chargers will finish the season 9-7, while the Broncos finish 10-6, we meet in the Wild Card game and guess what, you show up to Mile High and get you tail whipped 34-17. And this time you can't blame Kaeding.

PWN'D, NOW GET USED TO YOUR WINDOW BEING
                              Care to pony up a Sig Bet on that prediction?

Didn't think so.

Comment

Working...
                              X