Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would the Raiders please get good again!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Would the Raiders please get good again!

    When I was a kid growing up in Colorado there was one team I truly hated and despised. The Raiders. I remember some of the great clashes between us and them. I remember how every year you could count on the Raiders Broncos games to be some of the best.

    What happened?

    Really the Raiders are not even worth hating anymore. Instead we are forced to pick on Charger fans which in my opinion is far less fun than going at it with the Silver and Black who up until the last few years were one of the better teams in the league consistently. I used to love hating the Raiders, I want to love hating them again.

    Please get better soon.
    sigpic

    Kyle Orton Army #140
    Team Tebow #140

  • #2
    No No No No Sir, you say stuff like this and then they start winning divisions, and then you have raider trolls all over your boards, and they actually have the right to speak because their team isn't the joke of the league.

    I love the fact that the raiders suck. I love that they draft that safety from Ohio in the 2nd round last year, and Kiper just starts laughing cause he had him going as an undrafted free agent.

    The saddest part is that we still play close games with the raiders because we constantly play down to their level. Imagine if we play like that and they actually are a good team?
    sigpic

    Champ Bailey in 2005
    30 times thrown at, 10 interceptions, 10 receptions, 10 incompletions

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by OrangeBlueCrew View Post
      No No No No Sir, you say stuff like this and then they start winning divisions, and then you have raider trolls all over your boards, and they actually have the right to speak because their team isn't the joke of the league.

      I love the fact that the raiders suck. I love that they draft that safety from Ohio in the 2nd round last year, and Kiper just starts laughing cause he had him going as an undrafted free agent.

      The saddest part is that we still play close games with the raiders because we constantly play down to their level. Imagine if we play like that and they actually are a good team?
      LOL I see your point, but I still miss them being a good team LOL.
      sigpic

      Kyle Orton Army #140
      Team Tebow #140

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Bigoosh View Post
        LOL I see your point, but I still miss them being a good team LOL.
        Shouldn't you miss your own team being good, rather than the Raiders??

        It's been what 11 years since Den was good?

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by ChargersDivison View Post
          Shouldn't you miss your own team being good, rather than the Raiders??

          It's been what 11 years since Den was good?
          Aren't you supporting the wrong franchise, if we're talking 'a good team'?

          Comment


          • #6
            Heck would the whole AFC West please stand up? We need to be that division people feared again. Too many times I hear we're the worst division in the AFC. Hopefully we start proving people wrong soon.
            :go:

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by ChargersDivison View Post
              Shouldn't you miss your own team being good, rather than the Raiders??

              It's been what 11 years since Den was good?
              Apparently that AFC Championship we made it to isn't good in the eyes of a Charger fan.

              How far did you guys make it the last couple of seasons?

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by ChargersDivison View Post
                Shouldn't you miss your own team being good, rather than the Raiders??

                It's been what 11 years since Den was good?
                It's been what? 40 some years since you guys were good? 44 super bowls and you haven't one any, so I'd say at least 44 years.
                sigpic

                Champ Bailey in 2005
                30 times thrown at, 10 interceptions, 10 receptions, 10 incompletions

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by ChargersDivison View Post
                  Shouldn't you miss your own team being good, rather than the Raiders??

                  It's been what 11 years since Den was good?
                  LOLLL I actually agree w/ Rod on this one.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Bigoosh View Post
                    When I was a kid growing up in Colorado there was one team I truly hated and despised. The Raiders. I remember some of the great clashes between us and them. I remember how every year you could count on the Raiders Broncos games to be some of the best.

                    What happened?

                    Really the Raiders are not even worth hating anymore. Instead we are forced to pick on Charger fans which in my opinion is far less fun than going at it with the Silver and Black who up until the last few years were one of the better teams in the league consistently. I used to love hating the Raiders, I want to love hating them again.

                    Please get better soon.
                    What? Owning the Broncos on the their home turf for the last two seasons isn't good enough? Or how about a last minute game winning drive led by Russell? Not exciting enough?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      At this point, Id much rather see us get back to the consistent double digit wins seasons before the Faiders.

                      Getting pwned by them at home for two straight years is very embarassing.
                      sigpic

                      I adopt andrewmlb.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Broncoyearound View Post
                        Heck would the whole AFC West please stand up? We need to be that division people feared again. Too many times I hear we're the worst division in the AFC. Hopefully we start proving people wrong soon.
                        Amen to that one. I remember when it was a fact that the AFC West was the toughest division in football. We will rise again!
                        sigpic

                        Kyle Orton Army #140
                        Team Tebow #140

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by ChargersDivison View Post
                          Shouldn't you miss your own team being good, rather than the Raiders??

                          It's been what 11 years since Den was good?
                          First, my team is good, second you need to go back and learn math (this is a problem I have noticed you have in most of your posts) the 05 season was only five years ago, not eleven.

                          As far as our losses to Oakland, this is why I want them to be a good team. Maybe we would actually show up and play if we could take them seriously. yes, loosing to Russell like we did hurts baaad, but that is unfortunately part of football, sometimes the better team looses.
                          sigpic

                          Kyle Orton Army #140
                          Team Tebow #140

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Bigoosh View Post
                            As far as our losses to Oakland, this is why I want them to be a good team. Maybe we would actually show up and play if we could take them seriously. yes, loosing to Russell like we did hurts baaad, but that is unfortunately part of football, sometimes the better team looses.
                            You talk as if you're apart of the team

                            And it's loses*

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Bigoosh View Post
                              When I was a kid growing up in Colorado there was one team I truly hated and despised. The Raiders. I remember some of the great clashes between us and them. I remember how every year you could count on the Raiders Broncos games to be some of the best.

                              What happened?

                              Really the Raiders are not even worth hating anymore. Instead we are forced to pick on Charger fans which in my opinion is far less fun than going at it with the Silver and Black who up until the last few years were one of the better teams in the league consistently. I used to love hating the Raiders, I want to love hating them again.

                              Please get better soon.
                              be careful what u wish for u might just get it

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X