Best Trophy Polishers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Trophy Polishers

Between Broncos fans and Raiders fans, who has the best spit shine?
    Raiders Fans
    36.36%
    Broncos Fans
    63.64%

The poll is expired.

Charger fans are the best bizarro trophy polishers meaning rivals are only relevant when they win Superbowls.... winning the division isn't worth mentioning. Unless it applies to the Chargers

between the Raiders and Broncos though, I say tie. We both do it.
    You've got to know when to sack em...

Comment

Broncos

The Broncos for certain. We love our rings!! The raiders have been bad for so long that they don't bring it up too often.

I have to give a kudos to our Chargers fans though. they have no trophies to polish but they do a hell of a job polishing the banners.
      sigpic

Comment

I voted us because ours were more current. Then again the Raiders have been working to keep that shine longer...Maybe the Chargers because they have an unopened case of polish and they probably spend every waking and sleeping moment thinking of all the ways they can rub down that Lombardi.
        Originally posted by baphamet
        are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

The thread isn't even about the chargers yet you cant seem to talk about anything else. Bitter?
          sigpic

Comment

Right now? We're better simply because of how long the Raiders have been bad they don't polish 'em like we do.
            *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
            *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
            *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

As in... whose got better trophy polish smack? Or as in who uses it too much?

Comment

Originally posted by CHARGER$ View Post
                The thread isn't even about the chargers yet you cant seem to talk about anything else. Bitter?
                We have Trophys why would I be bitter? This is the smack section of the forums.Take off the panties and high heels, put on some pants and boots the crap gets deep around these parts.
                Last edited by Beagle; 04-19-2010, 05:55 PM.
                Originally posted by baphamet
                are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

it's because we know ROD will eventually come in here and start proclaiming how wonderful SD is because they have won a couple division championships recently. I figure people are just getting their guns warmed up LOL.
                  sigpic

Kyle Orton Army #140
                  Team Tebow #140

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
                    We have Trophys why would I be bitter? This is the smack section of the forums.Take off the panties and high heels, put on some pants and boots the crap gets deep around these parts.
                    Wonderful you have trophys, congrats. My point wasn't if you had them or not but how quickly the chargers get mentioned in a thread that had nothing to do with them. But i know the hate runs deep so i wont get in the way, let the bolt bashing begin.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bigoosh View Post
                      it's because we know ROD will eventually come in here and start proclaiming how wonderful SD is because they have won a couple division championships recently. I figure people are just getting their guns warmed up LOL.
                      Ahhh i see well poor raiders fans, they want to smack to sometimes.
                      sigpic

Comment

Ahhh i see well poor raiders fans, they want to smack to sometimes.
                        OBVIOUSLY, the true answer here is the Chargers, because they have all those wonderful division titles in the past few years.

(If the question was, who overuses their trophy polish too much. See previous post of mine. )

Comment

Trophy polish smack is like that guy in torn pants, dirty shirt on the city bus bragging about his corvette that he had when he was 20 and he's now 80. You can't help but smile, nod your head and disregard him as senile.

So if you are asking who is more desperate, stuck in ineptness and being a fan of a horrible irrelevant team with no future or glimpse of success and senile.

It's tough, I say draw between Oak and Den.

Que the senile desperate trophy polish smack in 3.....2......1

Fan of horrible franchise state your claim and post about the past. Ready, set go!!

Comment

I vote for The Donkeys...

...as the worst kind of trophy polisher. They're like that poor kid who's never had nuthin', and then he finds a $100- and he's King O' the World while it lasts...its pretty sad when you are around and he realizes he spent all his fortune.......but wait!!!! He's still got two rusty ol' pieces of jewelry to remind you of how "Rich" he is(in a poorly veiled attempt to hide the fact of how currently poor he actually is).

Lol.....Scheffler for a fifth!!!! Teams can afford to triple cover Royal at this pace!!!!
                            sigpic

Thanks Charger$

Comment

Wonderful you have trophys, congrats. My point wasn't if you had them or not but how quickly the chargers get mentioned in a thread that had nothing to do with them. But i know the hate runs deep so i wont get in the way, let the bolt bashing begin.
                              ??????Begin??????, i know you have'nt been here all that long, but it began some time ago,Broncos fans are the best trophy polishers, because quite simply put, we are just the best fans in the league!:go:Blam!Blam!
                              I really like Cheese.

Comment

Working...
                              X