Bronco fans hiding their pain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bronco fans hiding their pain

There goes your so called great 06 Draft. Cutler, BM and Sch all gone.

I remember these dookie fans were hyping up their young "promising" defense a couple of years ago hardcore. Talking about Cutler, Hillis, Torrain, Scheffler and Marshall with Clady.

Couple years pass by and all they have left is a LT who gave up what 8 sacks and a undersized WR who had 354 yds and 0 tds. YOU GO GUYS, FREEEKIN AWESOME OFFENSE.

Not to mention your first round pick, couldn't break 1000 yds in Den. Hasn't it been over a decade since Den hasn't had a 1000 yd rusher. More then a decade. CRAZZZZY!!!

You have no center, no guards a RT coming off season ending injury, no FB, Orton at QB one of the worst starters and your #1 for God's sake is Gaffney who was like a #4 in NE and Graham who was a #2 in NE and Stokley who was a #3 in Indy.

Wow what a depressing offense. When is the last time you had a top 15 scoring offense?? Or a top 5??

That D better be dominant like no other. Your defense ala GRUMPY OLD MEN.

Serious question are you guys even going to bother watching the 2010 season.

Address these issues, rather than your same redundant "Yeah but but but we won a SB along time ago when Rocky was a fresh new innovative boxing character" "But but SD hasn't won a SB". "But but but SD lost 1 game to the Jets".

Cute... discuss the subject at hand. How bad is your offense going to be?

I like it when you play offense better than defense CD!
    sigpic

Thanks Charger$

Comment

Originally posted by ChargersDivison View Post
      There goes your so called great 06 Draft. Cutler, BM and Sch all gone.

I remember these dookie fans were hyping up their young "promising" defense a couple of years ago hardcore. Talking about Cutler, Hillis, Torrain, Scheffler and Marshall with Clady.

Couple years pass by and all they have left is a LT who gave up what 8 sacks and a undersized WR who had 354 yds and 0 tds. YOU GO GUYS, FREEEKIN AWESOME OFFENSE.

Not to mention your first round pick, couldn't break 1000 yds in Den. Hasn't it been over a decade since Den hasn't had a 1000 yd rusher. More then a decade. CRAZZZZY!!!

You have no center, no guards a RT coming off season ending injury, no FB, Orton at QB one of the worst starters and your #1 for God's sake is Gaffney who was like a #4 in NE and Graham who was a #2 in NE and Stokley who was a #3 in Indy.

Wow what a depressing offense. When is the last time you had a top 15 scoring offense?? Or a top 5??

That D better be dominant like no other. Your defense ala GRUMPY OLD MEN.

Serious question are you guys even going to bother watching the 2010 season.

Address these issues, rather than your same redundant "Yeah but but but we won a SB along time ago when Rocky was a fresh new innovative boxing character" "But but SD hasn't won a SB". "But but but SD lost 1 game to the Jets".

Cute... discuss the subject at hand. How bad is your offense going to be?
      Im really starting to wonder about you. You seem to have some kind of infatuation with the Broncos. For a team who according to you is absolutely no threat to the Chargers you seem to pay an awful lot of attention to the going ons in Bronco land. I can only speak for my self but i do not believe that the Broncos want anything to do with a wishy washy fan such as yourself if your a closet Bronco fan as i am almost certain of at this point. Stay with the Dolts please.

Comment

Originally posted by Jer_ber73 View Post
        Im really starting to wonder about you. You seem to have some kind of infatuation with the Broncos. For a team who according to you is absolutely no threat to the Chargers you seem to pay an awful lot of attention to the going ons in Bronco land. I can only speak for my self but i do not believe that the Broncos want anything to do with a wishy washy fan such as yourself if your a closet Bronco fan as i am almost certain of at this point. Stay with the Dolts please.
        You sure set him in his place by letting him know how good the Denver O is going to be since thats what the topic was about.
        sigpic

Comment

How bad is your offense going to be?
          Just good enough to win the division! (that's spelled with 3 i's)

How bad is your running game and D gonna be? Your one dimensional offense is gonna have some problems this year, expect a long season Dolt fans. This could quite possibly be the year you guys choke hard enough to finally get rid of Norv.
          sigpic
          2012 Broncos Country Pick 'Em Challenge Champion

Comment

Originally posted by CHARGER$ View Post
            You sure set him in his place by letting him know how good the Denver O is going to be since thats what the topic was about.
            I wasnt trying to set him in his place. I just dont want him rooting for the Broncos. He seems to know that with the Broncos winning the division next season he had better switch to the winning team. Fairweather fans are not wanted over here on this side. Since ?I always see you supporting him on every thread on these boards and follow him around like a sick puppy and I guess we can expect you as well. Fairweather fans need not apply.

Comment

Well, we're probably going to draft a WR in the 1st 2 rounds, Benn or Damian Williams, maybe Dez.. Royal will be moved to the slot, Gaffney is the #2, Stokley will play a limited role, Lloyd as well. We'll be more of a running team with Moreno, Buck, JJ and maybe a draft pick as well. Kuper and Olsen at Guard, Clady and Harris at LT/RT. Center is a big need, hopefully we get Walton, Pouncey, or Tennant. Defense will be pretty good. We'll have a heavy rotation of DL, last year other then Holliday, our rotational lineman were crap. We'll see what happens with the draft. The 2nd year players will only get better, and ROD, if the Broncos suck, why are you here?

Comment

Originally posted by TH3JUICEMAN View Post
                Just good enough to win the division! (that's spelled with 3 i's)

How bad is your running game and D gonna be? Your one dimensional offense is gonna have some problems this year, expect a long season Dolt fans. This could quite possibly be the year you guys choke hard enough to finally get rid of Norv.
                Our D will be better than last year and younger, unlike D and we finished ranked higher on D than Den. Oh and we keep our DC, unlike Den who got rid of the only good thing in Den in Nolan for a positional coach who has never been a coordinator.

Our running game was 31st last year and 32nd in YPC and we went 13-3 and had a top 4 offense, with a make shift o-line due to injury. UHHH DUR DUR!! Wanna try again big guy??

Outside the 80-90's 49'ers no offense in NFL history has been as consistently dominant as SD's. 6 straight years of top 5 scoring offense.

How about big bad Den?? 4 straight years of 17th or lower in scoring offense.

Your D proved they are old, overrated and washed up as they let Jammal Charles have a career game in Den with a potential playoff spot on the line.

You have 0% chance to win the division this year or really anytime in the next 6 or so years.

I would not be shocked if you had the 32nd ranked offense.

Name 1 offense with less talent?? Maybe the Rams!

Comment

Our D will be better than last year and younger, unlike D and we finished ranked higher on D than Den. Oh and we keep our DC, unlike Den who got rid of the only good thing in Den in Nolan for a positional coach who has never been a coordinator.

Our running game was 31st last year and 32nd in YPC and we went 13-3 and had a top 4 offense, with a make shift o-line due to injury. UHHH DUR DUR!! Wanna try again big guy??

Outside the 80-90's 49'ers no offense in NFL history has been as consistently dominant as SD's. 6 straight years of top 5 scoring offense.

Your D proved they are old, overrated and washed up as they let Jammal Charles have a career game in Den with a potential playoff spot on the line.

You have 0% chance to win the division this year or really anytime in the next 6 or so years.

If our defense is old, why dont you say the same about the Steelers?

Comment

All of that and the same number of AFCCG's in the last decade and we both trail the Raiders in SB appearances. Seems to me you're the one hiding his pain. It is so obvious with you. Your jealousy makes you spout off grandiose statements that are obviously an attempt to mask your unending envy. It's pretty funny really. You think you're "smacking" us around, but all you're doing is showing us your fragile psyche.

Comment

Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
                      Well, we're probably going to draft a WR in the 1st 2 rounds, Benn or Damian Williams, maybe Dez.. Royal will be moved to the slot, Gaffney is the #2, Stokley will play a limited role, Lloyd as well. We'll be more of a running team with Moreno, Buck, JJ and maybe a draft pick as well. Kuper and Olsen at Guard, Clady and Harris at LT/RT. Center is a big need, hopefully we get Walton, Pouncey, or Tennant. Defense will be pretty good. We'll have a heavy rotation of DL, last year other then Holliday, our rotational lineman were crap. We'll see what happens with the draft. The 2nd year players will only get better, and ROD, if the Broncos suck, why are you here?
                      Thanks for the real response.

I'm here because Bronco fans don't think they suck and that makes me angry. It's like that ugly fat girl who thinks she's all that and you know she's not worth your time, but you have to make fun of her and bring her down to size because you can't believe this monster of human is so arrogant and confident.

Oak and KC fans know they suck, so it's like why even go there and clown them??

Bronco fans think they are a legit threat to SD, they are a potential playoff team, they are talent, a powerhouse, blah blah and it's just so far from the truth that it enrages me and forces me to stay here. If Bronco fans were honest and admitted they suck and their future is bleak and they were just gonna go with the flow and see what happens and support their team even though they are bad, old, badly run, making dumb moves, ignorant arrogant HC who has failure written all over him and so much more, I wouldn't be here.

SD fans might not have a SB, but we are one of the big hitters in the NFL we have a right to sport this bravado, maybe not as much as I sport, but overall we definitely do. Den fans until they do something anytime soon, are in the same boat as Oak and KC and act like they are in the same boat with SD a perennial division champ and playoff team and SB contender.

It doesn't make you a bad fan if you realize your team sucks right now and has for nearly half a decade and that it's badly run and the future looks bad and it's old and lacks talent. That's part of fandom, but some how Den fans falsely got this entitlement where they think they are above that and never have to endure and deal with that.

It's sad!!

Comment

Umm I can remember many offenses that were waaay more dominate than the chargers. Offenses that won playoff games and superbowls. And Im not even talking about the Broncos. Offenses that were so feared defenses were scared at the mere mention of them. The Chargers arent even close to that destincion. Keep reaching lil buddy.

Comment

Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
                          If our defense is old, why dont you say the same about the Steelers?
                          If not mistaken you have potentially 8 starters on D who will be 30 or older. I don't think Pit is anywhere near that.

Comment

While I admit we aren't going to be the most exciting offense, we will be better than you alude too.
                            See, an offense has an engine. And the engine is called offensive line. It's those guys, who make the stars, stars. And as such, you will be seeing some new stars very soon.

Don't be befuddled when we get some new stars as the season progresses. Just remember about what I said about our engine. The Broncos offense has the engine of a ferrari, but the body of an Edsel. We will surprise the skeptics again, even more so this time.

But don't dwell too heavily on us. The division is not yours. I forsee a 4 way push this year. The first time of that in ages.

Comment

Originally posted by Jer_ber73 View Post
                              Umm I can remember many offenses that were waaay more dominate than the chargers. Offenses that won playoff games and superbowls. And Im not even talking about the Broncos. Offenses that were so feared defenses were scared at the mere mention of them. The Chargers arent even close to that destincion. Keep reaching lil buddy.
                              You mean like the top 2 offense of all time, that neither won SB's.

Playoff and SB's are won by defenses with some contribution from the offense.

SD's offense strikes fear due to how incredible consistent it is.

Match up problems, how explosive it is. Match up problems the shere size and speed and strength of the skill players. Explosive they were amongst bottom 5 in plays from scrimmage on offense, yet top 4 in scoring. Rivers AVG and his WR's avg and his TE's avg.

Consistent didn't score less than 21 all year and even going a handful of games into 08. Outside of vs the Jets.

Comment

Working...
                              X