Bronco fans hiding their pain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by chazoe60 View Post
    I don't think Part 2 won the Oscar, but I could be mistaken.
    The first Rocky was the only movie of the franchise to win an oscar. He doesn't know what he's talking about.

Comment

I don't think Part 2 won the Oscar, but I could be mistaken.
      You sir, are not mistaken. However, I never stated it won the Oscar.
      Behold: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0079817/awards
      sigpic

Thanks Charger$

Comment

• Originally posted by Lyghts Out View Post
        1 and 2 won Best Picture. III was large at the Box Office....never saw anything after that.
        Originally posted by Lyghts Out View Post
        You sir, are not mistaken. However, I never stated it won the Oscar.
        Behold: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0079817/awards
        Cheater...............

Comment

Cheater...............
          Its like I made an error, and you saw it and thought you were going to get the win that was so rightfully yours. But then I pulled out this lil S.O.B. of a technicality, and slipped out of it and came away with the win.

You sir, just got HOCHULI'd!!!!!
          sigpic

Thanks Charger$

Comment

• Originally posted by Lyghts Out View Post
            Its like I made an error, and you saw it and thought you were going to get the win that was so rightfully yours. But then I pulled out this lil S.O.B. of a technicality, and slipped out of it and came away with the win.

You sir, just got HOCHULI'd!!!!!
            No, to truly be HOCHULI'd you have to get two more chances to secure the win and still trip over your Va-jay-jay for the loss.

Comment

• Originally posted by SLVR and Black View Post
              I don't think that Denver will be all that bad, but there's no indication that they'll be all that good either -- I think they'll be a solid team though.

As far as Russell, I think that he's done. Davis kept Cable on staff and he knows that the Raiders can't open the season with Russell starting and Cable coaching -- that would open up entirely too many seats for the home games. The went 3-1 with Gradkowksi last year, hmmm....
              I really think you guys might be a serious playoff team with a qb. (Aka not Russell)

Comment

• Originally posted by ChargersDivison View Post
                Who cares what he did vs Den in 09 in 2 games. How about what he did vs Den in 08?? You remember both those games where he lit it up.

Fact is Sproles had 497 rec yds basically 500 yds and 4 tds.

Marshall and Sch gone, so your 3 leading receivers had

732 yds, 345 yds and 327 yds and a combined 6 tds.

How can you say you are balanced??
                Fine if you can go into the past so can I. 08 against the raiders Eddie royal lit it up. And the whole 08 season he had 91 rec 980 yds and 5TD's. In 09 he had over 900 total yds, seems more explosive than your squirrell. Gaffney in 09 had 732 yds

Comment

idiocy in print folks, idiocy in print.
                  Yeah, that was pretty bad.
                  Kenny McKinley: Eleven Forever.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Gaffney had 732 rec yds on 54 rec. Brandon stokley had a 17+ ypc avg. Thats pretty explosive for a guy in the twiight of his career. Moreno had 1160 total yds and 9 td's. 947 of those were rushing yds. Buckhalter had 800+ yds and 30 + rec. He had 5.4 ypc. This is what they call offensive balance. We had 2 count em 2 RB that easily surpassed any of your RB in production. Marshall wont be here next year to get his usuall 100 rec and 1000 yds so at least 700 of those could probably be dispersed between Mckinnley, Royal, and Gaffney. This is what they call addition by subtraction. Offensively we should be better with a more acclimated Moreno and the receptions being dispersed between 2-3 guys instead of keying on one guy. And this is before the draft even starts. So exciting!!!

Comment

• Sigh... It's all true!

Let me explain it for you CDivision... See Pat Bowlen got hoodwinked. Those cheats in NE figured out a much better way to cheat! Instead of taping, why not just send coaches around the NFL to steal info and ruin teams!

Sadly as Bowlen is already paying Shannahan and now this (excuse profanity here) coach we are stuck until I fear his contract is over. At that point we will be able to draft a great QB again after all the horrible seasons and will start to rebuild the team around him like we did with Elway. I am hoping to see another Bronco Championship game before I meet my maker...

Originally posted by ChargersDivison View Post
                      There goes your so called great 06 Draft. Cutler, BM and Sch all gone.

I remember these dookie fans were hyping up their young "promising" defense a couple of years ago hardcore. Talking about Cutler, Hillis, Torrain, Scheffler and Marshall with Clady.

Couple years pass by and all they have left is a LT who gave up what 8 sacks and a undersized WR who had 354 yds and 0 tds. YOU GO GUYS, FREEEKIN AWESOME OFFENSE.

Not to mention your first round pick, couldn't break 1000 yds in Den. Hasn't it been over a decade since Den hasn't had a 1000 yd rusher. More then a decade. CRAZZZZY!!!

You have no center, no guards a RT coming off season ending injury, no FB, Orton at QB one of the worst starters and your #1 for God's sake is Gaffney who was like a #4 in NE and Graham who was a #2 in NE and Stokley who was a #3 in Indy.

Wow what a depressing offense. When is the last time you had a top 15 scoring offense?? Or a top 5??

That D better be dominant like no other. Your defense ala GRUMPY OLD MEN.

Serious question are you guys even going to bother watching the 2010 season.

Address these issues, rather than your same redundant "Yeah but but but we won a SB along time ago when Rocky was a fresh new innovative boxing character" "But but SD hasn't won a SB". "But but but SD lost 1 game to the Jets".

Cute... discuss the subject at hand. How bad is your offense going to be?
                      Cutler 2008:
                      » He was No. 3 in the NFL in 3rd down efficiency. NFL avg teams converted 39.5 percent of its third downs; Cutler converted 47.5 percent.
                      »Threw for more yards than Peyton Manning, Eli Manning, Donovan McNabb, Philip Rivers, Tony Romo and Ben Roethlisberger.
                      » He had eight games of 300-plus passing yards (five of those at 350 or more), connecting for 15 TD's
                      » 4th quarter of games Cutler completed 100 of 167 passes for 1,212 yards and 11 TD's with just four int's

Comment

• Originally posted by Jer_ber73 View Post
                        Gaffney had 732 rec yds on 54 rec. Brandon stokley had a 17+ ypc avg. Thats pretty explosive for a guy in the twiight of his career. Moreno had 1160 total yds and 9 td's. 947 of those were rushing yds. Buckhalter had 800+ yds and 30 + rec. He had 5.4 ypc. This is what they call offensive balance. We had 2 count em 2 RB that easily surpassed any of your RB in production. Marshall wont be here next year to get his usuall 100 rec and 1000 yds so at least 700 of those could probably be dispersed between Mckinnley, Royal, and Gaffney. This is what they call addition by subtraction. Offensively we should be better with a more acclimated Moreno and the receptions being dispersed between 2-3 guys instead of keying on one guy. And this is before the draft even starts. So exciting!!!
                        You are going to be so disappointed. But as of late that's nothing new. I'll sig bet you, Den has bottom 3 offense in the NFL in points and or yds.

Comment

Working...
                        X