The guys at NFL Network are...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The guys at NFL Network are...

...well idiots. They picked San Diego to win the Super Bowl at the of the schedule release show...don't they know that will NEVER HAPPEN!!!:go::go:
    Be jealous haters...I am the #1 Broncos fan no matter what your car tag says

Originally posted by KS-BroncoGirl View Post
    ...well idiots. They picked San Diego to win the Super Bowl at the of the schedule release show...don't they know that will NEVER HAPPEN!!!:go::go:
    Picking SD to win the Superbowl is like picking a 3 legged horse to win the Kentucky Derby. Either these guys hate SD and know they handle pressure of being SB favourites really badly or they are completely retarded.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoPower View Post
      Picking SD to win the Superbowl is like picking a 3 legged horse to win the Kentucky Derby. Either these guys hate SD and know they handle pressure of being SB favourites really badly or they are completely retarded.
      Or they know SD is the most talented team, has best QB, best GM and drafts like beast and is the most consistent team in the NFL in terms of winning past over half decade.

It's the safest bet, like picking Den to miss the playoffs.

Comment

Originally posted by ChargersDivison View Post
        Or they know SD is the most talented team, has best QB, best GM and drafts like beast and is the most consistent team in the NFL in terms of winning past over half decade.

Vegas is offering 2-1 on that SD go one and done AGAIN. I might stick $10,000 on that. Easy money.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoPower View Post
          Vegas is offering 2-1 on that SD go one and done AGAIN. I might stick $10,000 on that. Easy money.
          Hey BP....you got a link for those odds?

Comment

Originally posted by Boltheads View Post
            Hey BP....you got a link for those odds?
            I was just in Vegas and asked them what odds they would give me for another SD one and done scenario and they said the best they would offer is 2-1 due to the extreme likelihood that this will happen.

I didn't ask the bookie for a link, sorry Bolthead.

Comment

Or they know SD is the most talented team,...
              Ya, in the bottom half of the league in both total and rushing D, second from the bottom in rushing. Yep, there's some real talent there. At this point in the season, this is the weakest that the Chargers have been in quite a while.

Comment

Dreaming can be really fun and cool....but then you wake up and reality kicks in and ruins what will never be.
                Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

Originally posted by SLVR and Black View Post
                  Ya, in the bottom half of the league in both total and rushing D, second from the bottom in rushing. Yep, there's some real talent there. At this point in the season, this is the weakest that the Chargers have been in quite a while.
                  16 in total defense and 11th in scoring. Seems bottom of the league to me

13-3 says otherwise, 11 straight wins and a fluke playoff loss by 3 points with LT doing nothing, Cromartie allowing game winning scoring TD and Kaeding missing 3 FG's.

Most talent? WITHOUT QUESTION! Who's more talent? Jets?? lol. Big names does not= talent.

Comment

NFLN picking SD is as predictable as Deion Sanders hyping himself up every time somebody puts a camera in front of his face. Chargers will go one and done again, ain't nothin' new man, ain't nothin' new :salute!:

Comment

and Denver will go None and none ....again........aint nuthin new

Comment

16 in total defense and 11th in scoring. Seems bottom of the league to me

13-3 says otherwise, 11 straight wins and a fluke playoff loss by 3 points with LT doing nothing, Cromartie allowing game winning scoring TD and Kaeding missing 3 FG's.

Most talent? WITHOUT QUESTION! Who's more talent? Jets?? lol. Big names does not= talent.
                        Since you bring up the Jets, they're much better at running the ball and stopping the run. Translation: their O and D lines are superior to those of the Chargers and, as the old adage goes, it's all won and lost at the line of scrimmage. And the Jets against the pass? Well, I guess you saw that in SD's one and done '09 playoff run.

Comment

Since you bring up the Jets, they're much better at running the ball and stopping the run. Translation: their O and D lines are superior to those of the Chargers and, as the old adage goes, it's all won and lost at the line of scrimmage. And the Jets against the pass? Well, I guess you saw that in SD's one and done '09 playoff run.
                          SD is a much better pass protection o-line. We are also better at getting pressure. We have the better trenches. Their Pass D is awesome, we had 300 yds on them. How many did they have on us?? Outside 1 run we stouted their running game and their entire offense. Fluke win, like 06 vs NE.

Comment

i wonder what they are picking Denver to do this year?

Comment

Enough talent to Win 13 games, almost the same amount of Ws that Oakland has accomplished when you combine their total Victories since 2004.

Comment

Working...
                              X