X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Primetime games

SD tied for most with 5.

Den a lowly 1

We know who the world wants to watch and who bores the world. IRRELEVANT FRANCHISE!

Originally posted by ChargersDivison View Post
    SD tied for most with 5.

Den a lowly 1

We know who the world wants to watch and who bores the world. IRRELEVANT FRANCHISE!
    Everyone loves watching SD choke in the playoffs. Same old story, Philips runs his mouth off, LT cries (going to miss that this year) and Rivers doesn't handle the pressure. I pay to watch this kind of scenario.

Comment

:usa::usa:

Different thread ? "yes" I'm Aware but it's the Same Jackass Talking

The First Rocky was my Favorite!
      "January 25, 1998: The night God answered our prayers

Comment

SD tied for most with 5.

Den a lowly 1

5,300 + posts and still.....all of them worthless, meaningless and boring. Get a life dork.
        Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoPower View Post
          Everyone loves watching SD choke in the playoffs. Same old story, Philips runs his mouth off, LT cries (going to miss that this year) and Rivers doesn't handle the pressure. I pay to watch this kind of scenario.
          And this has what to do with 5 prime time games ?
          and ofcourse you like watching us in the playoffs.....not like you have watched a Bronco playoff game in the past 5 years

Comment

Good, 5 times I can pray for a SD loss, and watch it happen!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LSIGRAD09 View Post
              Good, 5 times I can pray for a SD loss, and watch it happen!
              SD losing in the reg season is a rare occurrence. SD losing in December, is unheard of.

Comment

SD losing in the reg season is a rare occurrence. SD losing in December, is unheard of.
                SD losing in January, routine.

Comment

Originally posted by RaiderFanSD View Post
                  SD losing in January, routine.
                  Raiders losing in Aug, Sept., Oct., Nov., Dec. routine (notice how I left out January?)
                  sigpic

Thanks Charger$

Comment

Originally posted by Mcharger70 View Post
                    And this has what to do with 5 prime time games ?
                    and ofcourse you like watching us in the playoffs.....not like you have watched a Bronco playoff game in the past 5 years
                    yeah your right we haven't gotten to see our team in the playoffs for a while, it must have really sucked when you went ten years without an appearance LOL.
                    sigpic

Kyle Orton Army #140
                    Team Tebow #140

Comment

Originally posted by Lyghts Out View Post
                      Raiders losing in Aug, Sept., Oct., Nov., Dec. routine (notice how I left out January?)
                      Yeah that response was expected.

What do you guys have to show for all your regular season wins besides division championships? December records don't matter when you tank in the playoffs. I find it hilarious that he boasts about a December record when the Chargers ALWAYS lose the following month.

Comment

What do you guys have to show for all your regular season wins besides division championships?
                        In San Diego, Sunday evenings are spent with a happy buzz on celebrating life.
                        In Oakland, its another ugly Sunday night drunk as hell and beating your wife.

To answer your question, a lower crime rate perhaps?
                        sigpic

Thanks Charger$

Comment

Originally posted by Bigoosh View Post
                          yeah your right we haven't gotten to see our team in the playoffs for a while, it must have really sucked when you went ten years without an appearance LOL.
                          It did....and that is why Ill be here for the next five.
                          sigpic

Thanks Charger$

Comment

What do you guys have to show for all your regular season wins besides division championships? December records don't matter when you tank in the playoffs. I find it hilarious that he boasts about a December record when the Chargers ALWAYS lose the following month.
                            I rather my team win in the reg season and december than not. DUH! Just because you enjoy having your team lose in the reg season and in December and not make the playoffs doesn't mean everyone does.

I rather have $50,000 than $5

Comment

Originally posted by Lyghts Out View Post
                              It did....and that is why Ill be here for the next five.
                              While I seriously doubt we will go five more years without a playoff appearance, that was an awesome comeback! :salute!:
                              sigpic

Kyle Orton Army #140
                              Team Tebow #140

Comment

Working...
                              X