Primetime games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lyghts Out View Post
    In San Diego, Sunday evenings are spent with a happy buzz on celebrating life.
    In Oakland, its another ugly Sunday night drunk as hell and beating your wife.

To answer your question, a lower crime rate perhaps?
    Hmm? I live in SD, so nice try on the smack if you're directing that towards me. If you've got nothing else, personal attacks always work :thumb:

Originally posted by ChargersDivison View Post
    I rather my team win in the reg season and december than not.
    Still, December records are irrelevant when you repeatedly lose in the playoffs the following month.

Comment

Maybe the week 11 monday nighter in San Diego will be like the monday night debacle of week 6 last year

Comment

Originally posted by RaiderFanSD View Post
        SD losing in January, routine.
        haha very true.

Comment

Originally posted by KWHIT97 View Post
          Maybe the week 11 monday nighter in San Diego will be like the monday night debacle of week 6 last year
          i won't mind, as long as denver is far back in 2nd place again come mid december :salute!:
          sigpic

Comment

Hmm? I live in SD, so nice try on the smack if you're directing that towards me. If you've got nothing else, personal attacks always work :thumb:

Still, December records are irrelevant when you repeatedly lose in the playoffs the following month.
            yeah but current denver kc and oakland teams define the word irrelevant lol
            sigpic

Comment

Yes , but the bright side of it , If your one of those 11 of 12 teams that made the playoffs but did not win the superbowl at least you finished with a winning season and can go into next season knowing your a contender.

I mean this probably makes it easier to bring guys back as well , I have heard of teams not making the playoffs and there Franchise QB's crying for trades , Star WR's saying "i want out" ..... even losing a star TE ...

So lets be honest 13-3 and making it to the Playoffs is by no means close to a superbowl Victory....we get this

But for those of us that actually follow the sport and see the big picture know that just because you went 13-3 and lost in the playoffs it wasn't just as good as going 8-8 and sitting home.

Comment

It wasnt intended as a personal attack man. Just breaking down the city demographics after a Sunday of watching their teams play on any given Sunday. I hope you dont beat your wife for reals!!! Just reinforcing a stigma/stereotype on the Angry Raider Nation!!
                sigpic

Thanks Charger$

Comment

Working...
                X