JaMarcus Russell traded to the Broncos!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southstander View Post
    That is good news for Metro Area McDonald's.

Speaking of McDonalds. Russell should have played defense against Marshall. I am sure he had enough Hamburger wrappers stuffed in his jersey.
    :

Comment

That is good news for Metro Area McDonald's.

Speaking of McDonalds. Russell should have played defense against Marshall. I am sure he had enough Hamburger wrappers stuffed in his jersey.
      Nah Russell eats the wrappers as well, he needs to get his fiber!

Comment

Originally posted by KnockoutOrton8 View Post
        Nah Russell eats the wrappers as well, he needs to get his fiber!
        LOL he does not even bother to unwrap them.
        Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
        sigpic

Comment

LOL he does not even bother to unwrap them.
          Why bother wasting those critical seconds? It's like in cartoons where they're eating tons and tons of them by the dozen

Comment

LT actually requires you have a brain maybe we should just sign him to be a tackling dummy.
            2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

Comment

would be cool if someone could re photoshop that and replace the football with a double whopper w/ cheese

Comment

Russell is so bad because his gravity pulls in DEs to sack his @$$

Comment

Originally posted by Rollo View Post
                  Russell is so bad because his gravity pulls in DEs to sack his @$$
                  you can say ass

Comment

Originally posted by Mcharger70 View Post
                    would be cool if someone could re photoshop that and replace the football with a double whopper w/ cheese
                    Double Whopper with cheese? No way, Russell snacks on McGangBangs!

Comment

If he isn't smart enough to play QB then he is probably big enough to play LT. Clady just showed that one doesn't have to be real smart to do that!!!!
                      Risking a multimillion dollar career to play a pickup basketball game! That is just stupid!

Comment

Originally posted by Kansas Bob View Post
                        If he isn't smart enough to play QB then he is probably big enough to play LT. Clady just showed that one doesn't have to be real smart to do that!!!!
                        Risking a multimillion dollar career to play a pickup basketball game! That is just stupid!
                        I'm not gonna fault a guy for playing a pickup game of BB. He could have hurt it running or lifting or any other countless ways. I don't mind that he was doing some physical activity, at least it keeps him in shape in the offseason. If it was some kind of extreme sport like riding a dirtbike or something I would say it is dumb, but it was just BB.

Comment

Originally posted by chazoe60 View Post
                          I'm not gonna fault a guy for playing a pickup game of BB. He could have hurt it running or lifting or any other countless ways. I don't mind that he was doing some physical activity, at least it keeps him in shape in the offseason. If it was some kind of extreme sport like riding a dirtbike or something I would say it is dumb, but it was just BB.
                          Are you sayin that riding motorcycles is dumb? I resent that
                          sigpic
                          photo by my GF...http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by MightyHorse View Post
                            Are you sayin that riding motorcycles is dumb? I resent that
                            When you're a player in the NFL, yes. I'm guessing that it's written into more than a few player contracts.

Comment

I agree i was just givin Chaz a lil ish
                              sigpic
                              photo by my GF...http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]

Comment

I think Russell has a wonderful throwing motion and he promised to cook for the team at least once a week.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X