Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turd > Shaun Phillips

http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/2...-media-posner/
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."sigpic

Don’t listen for Shaun Phillips on XX Sports Radio anymore; the Chargers linebacker promised he “won’t ever go on again” after host Darren Smith had the nerve to ask this week about his knucklehead penalty in the playoff loss to the Jets.

“I was on to promote a charity event not talk last year’s football,” Phillips tweeted later. “I’m not mad at the interview I’m mad that the light is on me when it should be on the kids do you feel me.”

Of course, maybe Smith wouldn’t have asked about the penalty if Phillips had acted professionally after the game and answered questions from reporters, the way (all but one of) his teammates did. Somehow I think Smith and the station will survive without Phillips.
    For those unable to read it work.
    sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

I alway thought Shaun Phillips was a jerk on the field, now i know he is one off the field, he cant 'man up' to his mistake, so he gets mad when asked a question about it, the way he acts im suprised he does anything for charity, some PR guy probably set it up to improve his image and this idiot couldnt even do that right, he managed to make himself look worse then he looked before.
      "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."sigpic

Comment

SPAULDING!!! How many times have I spoken to you about your language!

Shaun Phillips is a double turd...

SPAULDING!!!

Sorry grandpa I forgot...
        A book I wrote

Comment

what a freakin sissy, if you are gonna make boneheaded plays that help cost your team the loss, you need to own it.

not only that but Philips talks a lot of crap on the field, but now he is being all sensitive when a reporter asks him about a stupid play he never even commented on?

yet another player on my fav team that is getting on my nerves.

Comment

This might very well go down as the worst smack ever.

Phillips showed his class there in keeping the focus on the kids.

Phillips >>>>>> Any Den LB.

Bronco fans desperate for any type of smack these days huh? LMAO they know there won't be much come the season when they go 3-13, get it all in now, even if it is horrible.

Comment

Originally posted by ChargersDivison View Post
              This might very well go down as the worst smack ever.

Phillips showed his class there in keeping the focus on the kids.

Phillips >>>>>> Any Den LB.

Bronco fans desperate for any type of smack these days huh? LMAO they know there won't be much come the season when they go 3-13, get it all in now, even if it is horrible.
              Phillips better than D.J. Williams? Am I seeing things??

Comment

Originally posted by Amari24 View Post
                Phillips better than D.J. Williams? Am I seeing things??
                Touche about DJ Williams, I always considered him the 1 underrated Donkey!

Comment

Originally posted by ChargersDivison View Post
                  Touche about DJ Williams, I always considered him the 1 underrated Donkey!
                  I always considered him the 1 underrated LB in the NFL.

Comment

Shaun blew it. He walked into XX uninvited, went on the air with no restrictions, and the interview went fine. It's when Chargers fans blew up his twitter pissed because Phillips said he wasn't sorry for the headbutt, that's when Shaun got upset with Darren Smith.

Darren Smith said he was amazed with how Chargers fans responded. So boo yah, they'll axe him like they did Cromartie, if he's not careful.
                    SHOCKED by Donktown disdain toward TEBOW. He saved your 2011.

Comment

Shauns Phillps plays like he has poop in his mouth.

Comment

Dude...a turd is an understatement...
                        sigpic
                        Bring the Chargers back home to Los Angeles!

Comment

Originally posted by Chargers#1Fan! View Post
                          Dude...a turd is an understatement...
                          True, but i figured since he is called both a turd and a charger, that is insult enough, even for a waste like him....

Comment

Originally posted by theshiverman View Post
                            True, but i figured since he is called both a turd and a charger, that is insult enough, even for a waste like him....
                            you fail at trolling.

Comment

u still cant stop him, so what does it matter?

i know this must make u feel so good
                              when u see this coming around the corenr

Last edited by ripGRIGGS; 05-02-2010, 04:48 PM.
                              NEXT YEAR, AGAIN

sigpic

17-14

Comment

Working...
                              X