Broncos TWO 1st round picks and both reaches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broncos TWO 1st round picks and both reaches

Congrats on the brilliant 1st round. Both reaches! Talk about squandering having TWO 1st round picks. Could of had 3 if not for Alphonso Smurf. Just imagine!!

You could of got Earl Thomas, Dan Williams, Dez Bryant and then in the 2nd got Mcclausen.

YIKESSSS!!

Comment

Dan Williams is a one year wonder, stock went up because of the Senior Bowl, didnt want him, glad we didnt. Earl Thomas would of been great, but we have 5 safeties already. Demaryius and Dez will be compared throughout there careers, time will tell but i like Demaryius. Jenkins for Dallas had a bad rookie year, then played well in his 2nd year, WAY too early to call Phonz a bust.

Comment

Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
        Dan Williams is a one year wonder, stock went up because of the Senior Bowl, didnt want him, glad we didnt. Earl Thomas would of been great, but we have 5 safeties already. Demaryius and Dez will be compared throughout there careers, time will tell but i like Demaryius. Jenkins for Dallas had a bad rookie year, then played well in his 2nd year, WAY too early to call Phonz a bust.
        Didn't call Smurf a bust at all. I agree takes more than 1 or 2 years. Sometimes more than 3. But I just think you gave up too much for him...

Comment

Originally posted by ChargersDivison View Post
          Congrats on the brilliant 1st round. Both reaches! Talk about squandering having TWO 1st round picks. Could of had 3 if not for Alphonso Smurf. Just imagine!!
          Haha thats rich coming from a fan of a team that traded up to take a dud RB when you could have stayed where you were and got him. Nobody wanted Matthews. The reason is because he has been injured EVERY SINGLE YEAR he has played. Thats just in college, weaker players. He'll get hit hard in the NFL and the guy is not durable. I love it. 2 years, two busts, last year it was English. Ayers played in something like 60 less snaps than English and came off with a similar record.

SD is renowned for drafting busts. You drafted the biggest of all-time after all

Comment

Pretty weak smack ROD.

If any of you are interested in an actual big boy conversation about both SD and Denver's first rounds go ------------>HERE

I love self promotion

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoPower View Post
              Haha thats rich coming from a fan of a team that traded up to take a dud RB when you could have stayed where you were and got him. Nobody wanted Matthews. The reason is because he has been injured EVERY SINGLE YEAR he has played. Thats just in college, weaker players. He'll get hit hard in the NFL and the guy is not durable. I love it. 2 years, two busts, last year it was English. Ayers played in something like 60 less snaps than English and came off with a similar record.

SD is renowned for drafting busts. You drafted the biggest of all-time after all
              Mathews will gain more yards and score more TDs than Moreno. Guaranteed. Ready to Sig Bet anyone who disagrees.

English - 36 tackles, 2 sacks, 1 forced fumble
              Ayers - 19 tackles, 0 sacks, 0 forced fumbles

They both underperformed, but it's obvious who had the better rookie year.

Comment

Originally posted by Boltheads View Post
                Mathews will gain more yards and score more TDs than Moreno. Guaranteed. Ready to Sig Bet anyone who disagrees.

English - 36 tackles, 2 sacks, 1 forced fumble
                Ayers - 19 tackles, 0 sacks, 0 forced fumbles

They both underperformed, but it's obvious who had the better rookie year.
                I think the problem for Ayers was that he moved around too much. I swear he bounced around more than a pair of mammary glands in the opening scene of Baywaytch.

I think we will see marked improvement from him this season because he will be at one spot for the most part.

Comment

LMAO so bitter.. Truth hurts right?? Texans were going to take Mathews. No one was taking Tebow or Williams in the 1st. Nor was anyone going to take Alphonso Smurf in the 2nd.

English >>>>>>>>>> Ayers. English had the better season and played more snaps for a reason.

Back to back years with 2 first round picks and you get.

Moreno, Ayers, Williams, Tebow??? LMAO WOW! I guess it only makes sense with the back to back epic choke jobs to have back to back choke drafts

Comment

LMAO so bitter.. Truth hurts right?? Texans were going to take Mathews. No one was taking Tebow or Williams in the 1st. Nor was anyone going to take Alphonso Smurf in the 2nd.

English >>>>>>>>>> Ayers. English had the better season and played more snaps for a reason.

Moreno, Ayers, Williams, Tebow??? LMAO WOW! I guess it only makes sense with the back to back epic choke jobs to have back to back choke drafts
                    Who's Williams?

Comment

Truth hurts right?? Texans were going to take Mathews.
                      How do you know this? Anyone who actually knows the slightest bit about the Texans knows that they needed a Corner more than anything and that they were going to take one in the first.

Comment

was the draft yesterday? this would have been topical a week ago

Comment

Are you really going to try and sit there and say that Moreno and Ayers didnt have good seasons? Or that they wont have good careers. And NOBODY knows how Tebow will turn out. Moreno led ALL rookies last season and I see him having a VERY productive sophmore year. Ayers should have a good one as well if only for the fact of better opportunities and playing time. Especially playing with Doom and our rotation of NT. This def. is going to be better than people think they will be. Probably wont repeat the 6-0 start but I am certain that they will produce throughout the WHOLE season. Week 17 should be for the division.

Comment

Not bitter at all but every post you submit is retarded. Buffalo were trying to trade up and take Tebow but thats ok. 31 teams loss is now our gain.

Moreno, Ayers, Thomas and Tebow are just 4 pieces of the future of our franchise and every one of them will prove to be studs.

When you look up choke in the dictionary you find a picture of Rivers and Tomlinson sitting on a bench watching another window of opportunity pass them by.

Comment

Originally posted by Jer_ber73 View Post
                              Are you really going to try and sit there and say that Moreno and Ayers didnt have good seasons? Or that they wont have good careers. And NOBODY knows how Tebow will turn out. Moreno led ALL rookies last season and I see him having a VERY productive sophmore year. Ayers should have a good one as well if only for the fact of better opportunities and playing time. Especially playing with Doom and our rotation of NT. This def. is going to be better than people think they will be. Probably wont repeat the 6-0 start but I am certain that they will produce throughout the WHOLE season. Week 17 should be for the division.
                              Only because Moreno had 70 - 100 carries more than the other rookies. His 3.8 yard avg is horrible for the #12 overall pick. Not to mention that he had no carries over 40 yards and only 2 longer than 20.

I'll agree with Chazoe that Ayers was moved around and that could have been the reason behind his lack of production....but, 19 tackes = below average season.

Comment

Working...
                              X