Jamarcus to Stay.....YESSSSSSSSSS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SLVR and Black View Post
    There seems to be a lot of misinformation about Russell. Most said that he was coming in a 290+lbs -- obviously, that was a false rumor. Did anyone hear him say that he wouldn't take a pay cut? Sounds like Eddie Anderson's been his sidekick for at lest the last few months and it seems that he's been a pretty good wall through which questions must come. Anderson hasn't let Russell answer anything about pay or weight -- I wouldn't be a bit surprised if the no pay cut thing was just another false rumor.
    Considering how last year the same thing was happening with Young who knows maybe he will come out of this a winner. I liked Campbell before he became a Raider and only in terms of making Russell a bust I will route for him other then that I hope he chokes
    2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

Comment

Originally posted by Joshecalpoly View Post
      Considering how last year the same thing was happening with Young who knows maybe he will come out of this a winner. I liked Campbell before he became a Raider and only in terms of making Russell a bust I will route for him other then that I hope he chokes

Comment

Working...
      X