X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HatianRubble
    replied
    Originally posted by Joshecalpoly View Post
    Considering how last year the same thing was happening with Young who knows maybe he will come out of this a winner. I liked Campbell before he became a Raider and only in terms of making Russell a bust I will route for him other then that I hope he chokes

Leave a comment:

• Joshecalpoly
    replied
    Originally posted by SLVR and Black View Post
    There seems to be a lot of misinformation about Russell. Most said that he was coming in a 290+lbs -- obviously, that was a false rumor. Did anyone hear him say that he wouldn't take a pay cut? Sounds like Eddie Anderson's been his sidekick for at lest the last few months and it seems that he's been a pretty good wall through which questions must come. Anderson hasn't let Russell answer anything about pay or weight -- I wouldn't be a bit surprised if the no pay cut thing was just another false rumor.
    Considering how last year the same thing was happening with Young who knows maybe he will come out of this a winner. I liked Campbell before he became a Raider and only in terms of making Russell a bust I will route for him other then that I hope he chokes

Leave a comment:

• HatianRubble
    replied
    Originally posted by TheQBGuru View Post

Leave a comment:

• TheQBGuru
    replied

Leave a comment:

• HatianRubble
    replied
    Originally posted by TheQBGuru View Post

Leave a comment:

• TheQBGuru
    replied

Leave a comment:

• HatianRubble
    replied

Leave a comment:

• SLVR and Black
    replied
    Originally posted by NorCalBronco7 View Post
    He has already said he will not take a pay cut. So he stays and you pay or hes cut. Knowing Davis he stays.
    There seems to be a lot of misinformation about Russell. Most said that he was coming in a 290+lbs -- obviously, that was a false rumor. Did anyone hear him say that he wouldn't take a pay cut? Sounds like Eddie Anderson's been his sidekick for at lest the last few months and it seems that he's been a pretty good wall through which questions must come. Anderson hasn't let Russell answer anything about pay or weight -- I wouldn't be a bit surprised if the no pay cut thing was just another false rumor.

Leave a comment:

• SLVR and Black
    replied
    Originally posted by Joshecalpoly View Post
    There are always Bronco fans and always Raiders fans.
    Behind all of the smack, there's a ton of respect for most Bronco fans. We've seen our fav teams do well and we've seen them make boneheaded moves. Through thick and thin though, we're fans, unmovable in our dedication -- that's what unites us.

Oh ya, and the Broncos suck.

Leave a comment:

• NorCalBronco7
    replied
    Have I ever said anything to the contrary? The only way that he stays with the Raiders at his current salary is if he does turn the corner. The two things that will happen, provided he does stay with the Raiders are this: 1) His salary is reduced and he's a backup until he gets his act together and there's much improvement on on the field, or 2) He turns the corner and is a beast on the field. Were I prone to betting, I'd guess that #1 is the more likely scenario. If he doesn't want to take a drop in salary and he's not the best QB on the team by a longshot, he'll be cut.
    He has already said he will not take a pay cut. So he stays and you pay or hes cut. Knowing Davis he stays.

Leave a comment:

• Joshecalpoly
    replied
    Dont get me wrong I hate the raiders and I love the fact Davis probably had to be knocked out for you to do well in this draft. Still I at least respect you guys your loyal fans. Heck I go to the sports bars here and Charger fans dont start coming out till they are above .500 otherwise they seem to vanish. There are always Bronco fans and always Raiders fans.

Leave a comment:

• SLVR and Black
    replied
    Im as realistic as it comes. Thinking Jamarcus might turn the page at this point is as unrealisitc as it gets.
    Have I ever said anything to the contrary? The only way that he stays with the Raiders at his current salary is if he does turn the corner. The two things that will happen, provided he does stay with the Raiders are this: 1) His salary is reduced and he's a backup until he gets his act together and there's much improvement on on the field, or 2) He turns the corner and is a beast on the field. Were I prone to betting, I'd guess that #1 is the more likely scenario. If he doesn't want to take a drop in salary and he's not the best QB on the team by a longshot, he'll be cut.
    Last edited by SLVR and Black; 05-02-2010, 04:57 PM.

Leave a comment:

• NorCalBronco7
    replied
    At least we're realistic about the state of our fav team.
    Im as realistic as it comes. Thinking Jamarcus might turn the page at this point is as unrealisitc as it gets. You'd have a better chance actually having a winning season then Jarmarcus panning out, which is about the same odds of winning the lottery.

Leave a comment:

• SLVR and Black
    replied
    Haha this really made me laugh. Its what I hear from Raiders fans all the time, "If Hay Bay learns how to catch then WOW," or " once Mcfadden learns how to run WATCH OUT," haha

Only a raiders fan gets giddy thinking about crappy "talented" players and saying "what if". You raiders fans are all the same....
    At least we're realistic about the state of our fav team.

Leave a comment:

• NorCalBronco7
    replied
    Uhmmm, are you Bronco fans sure you want a hard working and disciplined JaWalrus as a member of the Raiders? Nobody's doubted the fact that this guy is one of the most talented QB's around. Don't get me wrong, I'll believe it when I see it, and even then it'll take me a while to come around but, if he turns the corner? Dang.
    Haha this really made me laugh. Its what I hear from Raiders fans all the time, "If Hay Bay learns how to catch then WOW," or " once Mcfadden learns how to run WATCH OUT," haha

Only a raiders fan gets giddy thinking about crappy "talented" players and saying "what if". You raiders fans are all the same....

Leave a comment:

Working...
X