No announcement yet.

Offseason Report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LULZ. That was the single worst article I've ever read. You obviously don't like the Broncos for some reason because you didn't even do research on the team before writing it.

Did your mommy have to proof read this to check for spelling errors?
    sigpic

Comment

Here's proof that the author is a dolt when it comes to football:
      Walton is the top center in this draft class in my mind and a decent value in the 3rd round and he does fill a need, but the Broncos still have not addressed the front 7, which was horrible last year. Walton doesn’t have the positional value you’d like out of this pick considering how much help the Broncos need on the defensive line.
      Okay lets break down this paragraph of futility.

First he states that Walton is the top center in the draft. Then he states that he fills a need. Then he states that Walton doesn't have the "positional value" which I'm guessing is some psuedo-intelectual crap he heard that hack Kiper spout off about.

So the best center in the draft being drafted by a team without a center in the third round is graded out as a C. Utter stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by stevenlourie View Post
        I found this on the internet, makes a good point as to why we should be pissed at McDaniels
        http://www.footballfanspot.com/denverbroncos.htm
        I could find some blogger that will say ever pick was great. All this is doing is fanning the flames not adding any intelligent points to the conversation.
        Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
        sigpic

Comment

I found this on the internet, makes a good point as to why we should be pissed at McDaniels
          http://www.footballfanspot.com/denverbroncos.htm
          sigpic

Comment

Haha, I knew that twitter post, would come back to haunt me. I'll tell you what. If you win more than 6 games next yr, I'll give an apology.
            Ok then you better be ready to give us an apology. Who are you even a fan of?
            Go Broncos!!!:thumb:

Comment

@SportsLunatic broncos fans r the worst, those people eat u alive if u bash their management, i hope they win 4 games next year
              if there's one thing i've learned this yr, if u bash someone's team, ur a terrible writer, if u say good things, ur a great writer
              Nice twitter d-bag

We're not saying you're a terrible writer because you bash the Broncos, we're saying you are a terrible writer because you are a terrible writer. It's that simple.

If you actually did some research and graded the picks off of something real instead of basing them based on you uneducated opinion, then we would at least respect your writing.

Comment

Moved to Smack.

Please watch the name-calling/personal attacks.

Thanks.
                Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month

Lupus Awareness Month

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

Originally posted by Iron Clady View Post
                  Ok then you better be ready to give us an apology. Who are you even a fan of?
                  I try to stay unbiased (but I'm a Pats fan)
                  I'll try true to my word though. 6 words (doubt anyone will remember, but w/e)

Comment

Originally posted by Den615 View Post
                    Nice twitter d-bag

We're not saying you're a terrible writer because you bash the Broncos, we're saying you are a terrible writer because you are a terrible writer. It's that simple.

If you actually did some research and graded the picks off of something real instead of basing them based on you uneducated opinion, then we would at least respect your writing.
                    Actually that's true. I've shown my offseason reports to fans of all teams. If I give them a good grade I get, very thorough work, good job. If I give them a bad great I get, well, I get what I've gotten here. I don't let it effect me because obviously no need is going to like to have their team bashed.

Comment

I try to stay unbiased (but I'm a Pats fan)
                      I'll try true to my word though. 6 words (doubt anyone will remember, but w/e)
                      NE huh?

Wow you guys had a terrible draft.

You drafted a corner in the first round when you resigned Leigh Bodden,

You drafted a WR in round 3 when you already have Moss and Welker, the best 1 2 punch in the league.

What a terrible draft.

Do you see what I did?

I commented without researching the situation. Just giving you a perspective on how it looks from the fans point of view.
                      A book I wrote

Comment

Actually that's true. I've shown my offseason reports to fans of all teams. If I give them a good grade I get, very thorough work, good job. If I give them a bad great I get, well, I get what I've gotten here. I don't let it effect me because obviously no need is going to like to have their team bashed.
                        and Browns fans, whose team's draft I bashed, haven't said anything. at least u guys still have some fire left.

Comment

Originally posted by CTM View Post
                          NE huh?

Wow you guys had a terrible draft.

You drafted a corner in the first round when you resigned Leigh Bodden,

You drafted a WR in round 3 when you already have Moss and Welker, the best 1 2 punch in the league.

What a terrible draft.

Do you see what I did?

I commented without researching the situation. Just giving you a perspective on how it looks from the fans point of view.
                          How do you know I didn't do research. I watched their games. I saw them not be able to complete any long passes without Marshall. I saw the Raiders and Chiefs run all over them. They've added some nice vets to the D-line, but they still needed some youth and some more help there. and Thomas was not the right replacement for Marshall. Bryant is more unproven and his "character" issues are based on the environment he grew up in and not anything he actually did.

Comment

Beadles can play some guard, but guard isn’t a big need for them either.
                            Really, guard isn't a need for us?f Then how do you explain this little nugget later in your Godawful article?
                            he top 4 guys on their depth chart at guard are all free agents. Hopefully they resign one and get another through free agency, but they may be forced to take one late in the draft.
                            Well, let's hear it.
                            I would have liked to have seen them take a front 7 player here, but after they traded Brandon Marshall, wide receiver became their biggest need and taking Thomas in the first doesn’t fill that need.
                            Thomas doesn't fill our WR need? I have yet to read any actual expert who thought Thomas wasn't a first round prospect.

Huh? Josh McDaniels really hates positional value doesn’t he. Olsen is a solid value, but this is the 2nd center this have taken in this draft. I know it was a need, but two? Considering how low of a value the center position is and how much they need young talent in the front 7, this was pretty stupid.
                            Olsen will probably play guard for us, which BTW was a huge need of ours going into the draft, anyone who did even a scintilla of research would know that.

What a waste of bandwidth that piece of trash article was. Too bad it was an internet article, at least if it was in a newspaper it could be used to line a hamster cage.

Comment

How do you know I didn't do research.
                              Because you compare Demaryius Thomas to Danario Alexander
                              sigpic

Comment

Really, guard isn't a need for us?f Then how do you explain this little nugget later in your Godawful article?
                                Quote:
                                he top 4 guys on their depth chart at guard are all free agents. Hopefully they resign one and get another through free agency, but they may be forced to take one late in the draft.

But they resigned all those guys (except Hamilton)

I would have liked to have seen them take a front 7 player here, but after they traded Brandon Marshall, wide receiver became their biggest need and taking Thomas in the first doesn’t fill that need.
                                Thomas doesn't fill our WR need? I have yet to read any actual expert who thought Thomas wasn't a first round prospect.

I am not a Thomas fan. He's a great athlete but ran a screen heavy offense and didn't run routes. There were some places out there with 2nd/3rd round grades on him

Comment

Working...
                                X