X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amari24
    replied
    Originally posted by ChargersDivison View Post
    1 game and another season for a 5 game stretch, 2 injuries in 3 years is hardly consistent. How many hundred's of players have had multiple injuries in college to never get hurt in the pros. I get it, it's called wishful thinking.
    And how many hundreds of players have no injuries at all in college only to get them more often than not in the NFL? Your right it is wishful thinking...

Leave a comment:

• Lyghts Out
    replied
    Originally posted by Amari24 View Post
    When it happens consistently its a BIG deal and especially when its only at the college level. Imagine what will happen in the NFL....
    It goes both ways too.....while the Defense will be stronger and faster in the NFL, the conditioning and coaching will also be better.

Leave a comment:

• ChargersDivison
    replied
    When it happens consistently its a BIG deal and especially when its only at the college level. Imagine what will happen in the NFL....
    1 game and another season for a 5 game stretch, 2 injuries in 3 years is hardly consistent. How many hundred's of players have had multiple injuries in college to never get hurt in the pros. I get it, it's called wishful thinking.

Leave a comment:

• Amari24
    replied
    It means absolutely nothing... He wasn't injured rookie year and had a concussion his junior year. It happens, big deal.

Leave a comment:

• ChargersDivison
    replied
    Originally posted by SLVR and Black View Post
    It doesn't affect your talent level but, if you can't manage to put out a single full, healthy season while playing powerhouses like San Jose State?....
    It means absolutely nothing... He wasn't injured rookie year and had a concussion his junior year. It happens, big deal.

Leave a comment:

• SLVR and Black
    replied
    Originally posted by TheQBGuru View Post
    Although I hate using anecdotes, the "SEC" argument is getting very tiresome. The conference you play in doesn't effect your talent level. LT and Chris Johnson are proof of this.
    It doesn't affect your talent level but, if you can't manage to put out a single full, healthy season while playing powerhouses like San Jose State?....

Leave a comment:

• ChargersDivison
    replied
    Actually he never even attempted to utilize Ayers and Smith. And do your research smarty.. Childress already said he would of drafted Tebow at #30 if he was there. And your religion point makes you look even more ignorant.
    Childress is a moron, it's known. Minn would of drafted him as a 3 year project. They didn't trade and climb up for him for a reason.

That is at 30. Houston was going to take RM at 20.

Leave a comment:

• Amari24
    replied
    P.S. Your WR's are the worst in the NFL. You have NO #1, none whatsoever.

Decker and Thomas are a joke. Decker is injury prone!
    Which is fine considering Decker wont be our #1 WR. Mathews is injury prone and hes going to be your #1 RB. I would be nervous if I was you.

Leave a comment:

• Amari24
    replied
    Yeah like he thought he could utilize Moreno, or Alphonso Smith or Ayers?? LMAO!

Mcdaniels is a joke and just another Belichick castaway failure like the others. Worse then the other though.

Thomas was far from top 2. He was a huge reach and would of been there well into the 2nd and Tebow would of been there in the 3rd or 4th.

Houston at 20 was going to take Mathews. Many have Mathews as the best RB in the draft. Corey Chaveous who knows more than you will ever learn on the internet had him top 5 player in the draft.

Dungy only like Tebow because they are both religious. You made a historic reach on Tebow and traded a 2nd, 3rd and 4th. WOW EPIC FAIL! That's scary.

You moved up to draft a FB as a QB.
    Actually he never even attempted to utilize Ayers and Smith. And do your research smarty.. Childress already said he would of drafted Tebow at #30 if he was there. And your religion point makes you look even more ignorant.

Leave a comment:

• ChargersDivison
    replied
    P.S. Your WR's are the worst in the NFL. You have NO #1, none whatsoever.

Decker and Thomas are a joke. Decker is injury prone!

Leave a comment:

• ChargersDivison
    replied
    Dude you are hilarious! Decker and Thomas will be better than any WR on your team! And when did I say option and Spread offense had any connection all I said was McD drafted them for a reason because he thinks he can utilize their talent in that. And guess what? Some say Mathews was the biggest reach in history of the first round aswell so you proved nothing...And are you sure it was 90%? If thats the case the 10% consist of winning and super Bowl coaches like Childress and Dungy both said Tebow will be a great QB. 90% consist of idiots like you and I dont care about their opinions.No way Mathews was the best RB in the draft. He was probably the best between tackle but overall as a RB no way. Hes the best RB in the draft at getting injured thats for sure. Um last I checked Thomas was ranked #1 and #2 by most betwen him and Dez...And Deckers stock fell because that injury in his foot but before that he was ranked really high. And can you really talk!?!? Your team reached at #12 for the most overrated back in the draft when he would of been there at #28. I would be embrassed if my team moved up 16 spots for an injury prone RB. Your post are funny as heck man!
    Yeah like he thought he could utilize Moreno, or Alphonso Smith or Ayers?? LMAO!

Mcdaniels is a joke and just another Belichick castaway failure like the others. Worse then the other though.

Thomas was far from top 2. He was a huge reach and would of been there well into the 2nd and Tebow would of been there in the 3rd or 4th.

Houston at 20 was going to take Mathews. Many have Mathews as the best RB in the draft. Corey Chaveous who knows more than you will ever learn on the internet had him top 5 player in the draft.

Dungy only like Tebow because they are both religious. You made a historic reach on Tebow and traded a 2nd, 3rd and 4th. WOW EPIC FAIL! That's scary.

You moved up to draft a FB as a QB.

Leave a comment:

• TheQBGuru
    replied
    Big 3 = height, weight, 40 time

Leave a comment:

• Grabber
    replied
    Although I hate using anecdotes, the "SEC" argument is getting very tiresome. The conference you play in doesn't effect your talent level. LT and Chris Johnson are proof of this.
    I never said a conference determined talent level.

You mentioned Mathews had better numbers. The competetion level you face can certainly affect that.

If we are talking talent level, Mathews was even more of a reach.

Leave a comment:

• TheQBGuru
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Grabber
    replied
    Didn't Denver draft Moreno at 12 last season? Someone with worse big 3 numbers.
    Moreno was the consensus best RB in lasy year's draft. The Broncos didn't trade WAY up to get him. They stood pat.

Chargers moved WAY up to reach for Mathews, who was NOT the best back in the draft.

Completely different situations.

Also, Moreno played and produced in the SEC. Mathews did not.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X