Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

http://www.joshmcdanielssucks.com/

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by Joshecalpoly View Post
    Ive seen people holding signs saying Cut Cutler when we had him. Heck one guy who sat behind me had that sign then the next season he was yelling fire McD some people just love to hate.

    I love how he claims BigLead said that McD said that but when you click on the link they said nothing of the sort. Its the nature of the media today and even bloggers are considered media. The truth and facts dont matter its how you spin it in your direction.

    Sports media and bloggers need to stop watching Fox News and MSNBC and taking their leads in presenting a story as fact.
    Its the nature of Dolt Fans period...

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by ripGRIGGS View Post
      i did not make that website

      a bronco fan did

      i put it on the forum because i wanted to see what you guys thought about it. and maybe breakdown some of his articles as bul****. maybe u guys cant?

      if it should be closed and i should be banned? then i guess make it so. but i did put in the smack shack,

      and i have yet to talk smack. dont really plan on talking smack just am curoius to see how u guys think of this websites views.
      Eh, some fans can be a bit loopy. McD is a QB coach, and he obviously saw something he liked. If we look at his other successes, why not give him a chance?
      sigpic

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by LSIGRAD09 View Post
        If we look at his other successes, why not give him a chance?
        The question though is: did McD make Cassel/Brady or did Cassel/Brady make McD?

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by LSIGRAD09 View Post
          Eh, some fans can be a bit loopy. McD is a QB coach, and he obviously saw something he liked. If we look at his other successes, why not give him a chance?
          McD is a QB coach? I know he's an offensive coordinator but I've never heard of him personally coaching any QB's unless it was about scheme. Didn't he admit that he had nothing to do with Brady's development?

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by TheQBGuru View Post
            McD is a QB coach? I know he's an offensive coordinator but I've never heard of him personally coaching any QB's unless it was about scheme. Didn't he admit that he had nothing to do with Brady's development?
            Last I checked he helped Matt Cassell play like a pro-bowler. Wether hes a good QB coach or not is debatable. But he sure can coach them like he is.
            Last edited by Amari24; 05-07-2010, 07:01 PM.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by SLVR and Black View Post
              The question though is: did McD make Cassel/Brady or did Cassel/Brady make McD?
              I think McD made Cassel atleast. Because if you look at last year Cassel was awful. But I think he will do good this year because the Chiefs brung in all the former Patriots staff.

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by ripGRIGGS View Post
                i seen it on chargers forum, and thought i'd post it here i did a search for it through the search and didint see anything...

                i did not make that website. a bronco fan did.

                i do not care about the hits.

                If i were McD I'd stand outside Mcdonalds trying to get that guy fired while he's working.....

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by Thors Hammer
                  Man, when are you trolls going to stop posting this fake, photoshopped picture?

                  1. If it was real, the guy holding the sign would literally be standing on the guy directly behind him, or giving him a really bad lapdance.

                  2. The crowd is from a basketball/hockey arena. In the background, the luxury boxes are open, meaning the boxes would be exposed to the elements. Luxury boxes are really swanky and expensive, do you really think they'd be open to the elements?

                  Charger trolls grasping at straws again.
                  That picture is actually real. It was taken at one of the Nuggets playoff games last year right after Cutler was traded. I believe it was in the Denver Post actually.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by owninit View Post
                    If i were McD I'd stand outside Mcdonalds trying to get that guy fired while he's working.....
                    :clap: You win!!

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by SLVR and Black View Post
                      The question though is: did McD make Cassel/Brady or did Cassel/Brady make McD?
                      Ah yes, the chicken vs the egg argument....
                      sigpic
                      Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by Amari24 View Post
                        Last I checked he helped Matt Cassell play like a pro-bowl. Wether hes a QB coach or not is debatable. But he sure can coach them.
                        Huh? You just contradicted yourself.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by TheQBGuru View Post
                          Huh? You just contradicted yourself.
                          Oops I didn't re-read it after I typed. That post was full of errors I fixed it now.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by Den615 View Post
                            That picture is actually real. It was taken at one of the Nuggets playoff games last year right after Cutler was traded. I believe it was in the Denver Post actually.
                            My bad. :doh:
                            sigpic

                            Adopted Posters:
                            Broncbeat - 80stheman - kmcgough25 - InsaneBlaze 23
                            Adopted By:
                            Broncoholic JS & 80stheman
                            Broncbeat

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X