Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Orton-Marshall>>>>>>Rivers-(Jackson+McNeil)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Originally posted by BroncoFanBoy View Post
    Gates is a TE. even on passing plays, gates can be used sometimes to block. when jackson was playing on field with gates, it would be a very stupid idea to double team one of them cause then jackson or gates could get a huge play. now with jackson out for 10 games, teams could double team gates and malcom floyd wouldn't be the threat vincent jackson was. Denver is going to be getting the ball to their receivers this season. they're using a spread offense now and since we don't have a "gimme the ball" WR (marshall) anymore, we would have no choice but to get it to other WR's. we have great depth and we just drafted the number 1 WR we needed in Demaryius Thomas. Since we have that now, and solid WR depth, you'd have to be Al Davis dumb to double team ANY of our WR's.
    LOL. This is all pure wishful thinking on your part. Did you forget the Broncos need a QB to do something? We have Rivers and you have who? LMFAO, take the organge colored sunglasses off.
    Sorry Denver Haters...I've been on an extended business trip....:thumb:

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by broncoFan! View Post
      Elway had a terrible team for many years and was able to lead them to divisional championships because he made heroes out of them. It's true, look it up. Indianapolis is a very good team and they beat SD in the playoffs and if you are a true Chargers fan you would have remembered that history quite well.

      You should learn from your mistakes in history so you won't ever repeat them again but once again you are underestimating Indianapolis. If we had Elway he would make William Mckinnley a Rod Smith and he would make Eddie Royal 10X the man Brandon Marshall is. Think before you open your mouth for once in your life, just because your from a different team doesn't mean that has never won a SB doesn't mean that you can talk smack about a QB that took his team to 2 back to back SB's and won them both and even took his team to several divisional titles. GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT. This will be the last post you ever see from me if you continue your idiotic, unfounded, ignorant, posts. Kk?
      LOL you earned points from me with that one.

      Originally posted by ChargersDivison View Post

      I don't care who your QB is, you would still play second fiddle to SD, period point blank.
      Until SD wins a championship I don't want to hear how Broncos play second fiddle. lol

      Originally posted by ChargersDivison View Post
      Sorry kiddo Den is the epitome of Choking.

      Second off little brother to Den?? LMAO! SD is the big boy, the big brother, the king, the ruler of the AFCW and has been for along time now and will continue to be.

      When it's time to shine SD and Rivers win games and make the playoffs and win playoff games and are in all their playoff games. Much more than we can say for Den and their non-playoff caliber team.

      SD's window is open much wider than Den's or anyone else in the AFCW, if not in the NFL.
      They win playoff games but no superbowls?? Go figure.

      Originally posted by baphamet View Post
      rivers could lose MM, VJ, sproles, and gates and he would still be better than orton.

      orton cant win jack crap without a top 5 defense carrying him.
      I can't argue with that...Orton is garbage and Denver is in for some rough years with the McD regime. I hope they pass us by quickly.

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by NoRingNoGlory View Post
        LOL. This is all pure wishful thinking on your part. Did you forget the Broncos need a QB to do something? We have Rivers and you have who? LMFAO, take the organge colored sunglasses off.
        Orton isn't as good as rivers. i know that. But he is a solid QB, and imo, Tebow can be a great NFL QB if he just improves some more on his mechanics and reading defenses. he's got the accuracy. idk about the throwing strength. he's got the mobility. he's got the attitude. it's not like jamarcus russell is our starting QB.
        sigpic

        2014 Pick'Em Challenge Champion
        Proud Fan of the 3 Time Super Bowl Champion Denver Broncos

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by BroncoFanBoy View Post
          Orton isn't as good as rivers. i know that. But he is a solid QB, and imo, Tebow can be a great NFL QB if he just improves some more on his mechanics and reading defenses. he's got the accuracy. idk about the throwing strength. he's got the mobility. he's got the attitude. it's not like jamarcus russell is our starting QB.
          Rivers is in the elite.
          Orton doesn't belong in the same paragraph, I would have a tough time putting him in the top 20.


          This is a stupid thread.

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by SDERA View Post
            Rivers is in the elite.
            Orton doesn't belong in the same paragraph, I would have a tough time putting him in the top 20.


            This is a stupid thread.
            Name 20 QB's right now who are better than Orton and prove it. Then I'll believe what you have to say.
            sigpic
            2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
              Name 20 QB's right now who are better than Orton and prove it. Then I'll believe what you have to say.
              The QBs I'd take over Orton...no particular order.

              Rivers
              Manning, P
              Brady
              Brees
              Rodgers
              Romo
              Roethlisberger
              Favre
              Manning, E
              Shaub
              McNabb
              Cutler
              Palmer
              Flacco
              Ryan
              Campbell
              Stafford
              Bradford
              Kolb


              All of those guys I would trust to climb out of a 4th quarter deficit more than Orton. Stafford and Bradford have way more potential, and I have half a mind to add Cassell and Hasselbeck again.

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by SDERA View Post
                The QBs I'd take over Orton...no particular order.

                Rivers
                Manning, P
                Brady
                Brees
                Rodgers
                Romo
                Roethlisberger
                Favre
                Manning, E
                Shaub
                McNabb
                Cutler
                Palmer
                Flacco
                Ryan
                Campbell
                Stafford
                Bradford
                Kolb


                All of those guys I would trust to climb out of a 4th quarter deficit more than Orton. Stafford and Bradford have way more potential, and I have half a mind to add Cassell and Hasselbeck again.

                Haha, nice list must be a joke, Orton is way better than Stafford (injury prone), Bradford (hasn't even played a down) Kolb (after one start) Cutler (interception magnet) Campbell (inconsistent play)

                Comment


                • #53
                  pre injury orton was 6th in preleminary polls for league MVP
                  sigpic
                  oakland raders gm
                  latavis murray trade bait

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Originally posted by Kyousukeneko View Post
                    pre injury orton was 6th in preleminary polls for league MVP
                    you mean pre-defense collapse? orton has never been successful without a top 5 defense to carry him.

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      ortons injury was around the same time as the defencive colapse
                      sigpic
                      oakland raders gm
                      latavis murray trade bait

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Originally posted by VancePants View Post
                        Haha, nice list must be a joke, Orton is way better than Stafford (injury prone), Bradford (hasn't even played a down) Kolb (after one start) Cutler (interception magnet) Campbell (inconsistent play)
                        Haha, nice response, you must not understand football.

                        Of course when you go lower on the list more guys have more issues, but all the guys you named have far more potential in the long term, and the game isn't over the second they fall behind by 10pts like it is with Orton.


                        I'd put Garrard on that list too.

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                          you mean pre-defense collapse? orton has never been successful without a top 5 defense to carry him.
                          True that. When the Broncos were 6-0 they had the #1 ranked defense in the league, they finished 8th I believe...and Orton couldn't make up the difference. LOL

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                            you mean pre-defense collapse? orton has never been successful .
                            Fixed it!
                            sigpic

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X