Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2010 NFL Season Predicitions (Pre Camp Version)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RaiderFanSD View Post
    Your QB is still Delhomme, your team will only go as far as he takes you. Now give me reasons why he'll do better in Cleveland than in Carolina when he had a better supporting cast there and is going to a team with a different playbook and WR's he's only had 1 offseason to throw to. A change of scenery isn't an acceptable answer either.

That's completely irrelevant, we're talking about the Browns here not the Raiders but nice try.

Oh and it's still 2/3, Carolina had a better D and running game ANYWAY you look at it. You had a better O-line, that's it. 2/3 I was right on.
    gotta agree. besides, the panthers did look really good when moore was playing instead of delhomme
    sigpic

2014 Pick'Em Challenge Champion
    Proud Fan of the 3 Time Super Bowl Champion Denver Broncos

Comment

Originally posted by WhoDeyBengals View Post
      The Browns are absolute garbage. They're going to lose 12 games this year, including two to the Bengals. Put that in your pipe and smoke it, Charlie. Your team sucks. Stop threadjacking.
      Gotta agree with whodey; love seeing the Browns do good since Im not especially fond of most Bengal fans (I live in Cincinnati) however I have to be realistic. The Browns had a recent run game last year and that was pretty much it in the way of offense. Honestly I dont think "Upgrading" to a person who threw the same amount of INT's as Derek Anderson and Brady Quinn combined (who also had more offensive weapons) is really going to change much.

Wish you the best of luck but I still think Cleveland has some serious rebuilding to do m8.

PS. Whodey = one of the few Bengal fans I like. Cincinnati fans = 400 homers for every intelligent fan
      sigpic

Adopted by: Andrewmlb :thumb:
      Sig by: MHS

Comment

The Browns are absolute garbage. They're going to lose 12 games this year, including two to the Bengals. Put that in your pipe and smoke it, Charlie. Your team sucks. Stop threadjacking.
        How does it feel to have a team full of criminals, yet again?

At least I have my pride while you have the police blotter to look forward too.

Your team is nothing but a wannabe Browns castoff. Paul Brown even had your team use the same uniforms as the Browns (with the exception of the big Bengals on the helmet). So, you are really one to talk.
        The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

Originally posted by Brakshow View Post
          PS. Whodey = one of the few Bengal fans I like. Cincinnati fans = 400 homers for every intelligent fan
          That's basically a good estimate for fans of any team.

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie Brown View Post

Your team is nothing but a wannabe Browns castoff. Paul Brown even had your team use the same uniforms as the Browns (with the exception of the big Bengals on the helmet). So, you are really one to talk.
            He was the founder of both teams so I think he can do as he pleases. I bet you Browns fans wish he was never jetisoned by Modell. Then Modell wouldn't have taken your team away and left you with an expantion team that never has recovered while the team you had went on to win the superbowl and have success year after year at the browns and Clevelands expense.
            Originally posted by baphamet
            are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

How many arrests have the Bengals had this offseason, compared to any other team in the division? The Steelers have Rapelisberger, your players keep trying to pack heat on airplanes and the only team that's managed to stay completely out of trouble thus far is the Ravens, sadly. Benson put himself in a bad situation, to be sure, but it's not like we don't have some other quality running backs on the team, and his suspension (if he even gets one) won't be more than two games, in all likelihood.

And as far as us being the Brown's "wannabe" castoffs... well, we get to count Paul Brown as our team's father, while you get the distinction of being the team that fired the father of modern football. Way to go, stains.

I don't disagree. How you been, Brakshow?

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
              He was the founder of both teams so I think he can do as he pleases. I bet you Browns fans wish he was never jetisoned by Modell. Then Modell wouldn't have taken your team away and left you with an expantion team that never has recovered while the team you had went on to win the superbowl and have success year after year at the browns and Clevelands expense.
              THIS.
              HEAR ME ROAR!
              sigpic
              Thanks to Freyaka for the great sig!

Comment

sp wjats gpomg pm wotj cedric benson?
                sigpic
                oakland raders gm
                latavis murray trade bait

Comment

I don't disagree. How you been, Brakshow? .
                  Great man; just praying for a way Denver can play Cinci in the playoffs this year so I can see me another game . I refuse to go to Lucas Oil in colt land
                  sigpic

Comment

Great man; just praying for a way Denver can play Cinci in the playoffs this year so I can see me another game . I refuse to go to Lucas Oil in colt land
                    That would be great, and while I'd be willing to do Lucas Oil once, I've heard the horror stories. While I doubt Denver will visit Cincy this season, we can always hope, right?
                    HEAR ME ROAR!
                    sigpic
                    Thanks to Freyaka for the great sig!

Comment

That would be great, and while I'd be willing to do Lucas Oil once, I've heard the horror stories. While I doubt Denver will visit Cincy this season, we can always hope, right?
                      I went to a Colts game at the Hoosier dome before LO stadium and it was a good time (colts sucked then). After the Colts started winning the bandwagon fans came out in force. I had the door of my car kicked in because it said "go bears" in paint marker on my window that some girl wrote on it 05' ofc. In 2007 my best friend (chargers fan) went to a game with his family who are also from San Diego and they got spit on/Food thrown at them/Everyone tried to fight them.

Fact of the matter is I hate Colts fans more than ANY fans in the league because of my personal experiences; I mean I grew up in Indiana and never even saw Colts fans until Manning joined the team lol its kinda sad.

If you decide to give LO a chance, make sure you take a nice entourage with you!
                      sigpic

Comment

I am not going to go into the entire season, so I will simply say Baltimore over Minnesota in an all-purple Super Bowl....and the Broncos at 8-8...again.

Comment

Browns Schedule

1 @Tampa Bay
                          2 Kansas City
                          3 @ Baltimore
                          4 Cincinnati
                          5 Atlanta
                          6 @ Pittsburgh
                          7 @ New Orleans
                          8 BYE
                          9 New England
                          10 Jets
                          11 @ Jacksonville
                          12 Carolina
                          13 @ Miami
                          14 @ Buffalo
                          15 @ Cincinnati
                          16 Baltimore
                          17 Pittsburgh

Yet, with that schedule you see only 4 wins and the other sees only 3. There are at least five games the Browns can win before the Bye week itself. Tampa, Kansas City, Cincinnati, Atlanta, and Pittsburgh (no Roethlisberger).
                          5-11 why dont you root for a real team and not a door mat

Comment

Pshhh, you guys putting Jets ahead of 'Phins?

I see Dolphins going 12-4 this year edging the division by beatings the ets twice (beat them twice last year) and running all over the Pats. Last year an exhausted offensive line and a gaping defense really hurt us closing out some big wins versus top teams such a Colts and Saints.

This year we went and got two studs, Dansby and of course, Marshall (ya, hate the guy but he is a player). Add in the best two back tandum with Ricky Williams and Ronnie Brown who hammer defenses. Henne will finally have his team if he can avoid turnovers. The offense is all about clock control and wearing out defenses.

We added some more solid players in the trenches on both sides of the ball in this years draft. Only weakness I see on defense is going to be safety

I will take some bets on "Phins making it to the AFC Championship but losing there. :thumb:

Comment

Working...
                            X