Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Will It Take?

Okay Chargers fans here you go.

I am tired of hearing how your team will once again win it all.

In my opinion they are the weakest they have been in the past five years. They lost a lot of veteran leadership and Norv, who is a great Co-Ordinator, is NOT a great Coach. If he was you would have a ring or two by now.

So I am asking all of you Chargers fans.
    WHAT will it take for your team to finally do what the rest of the AFC West Teams have done? What will it take to get that ring?
    "Those are my principals... if you don't like them, well, I have others" - Groucho Marx

"Having a Hell of a time my dear, wish you were here" - Alice Cooper

Originally posted by IgorBStrange View Post

In my opinion they are the weakest they have been in the past five years. They lost a lot of veteran leadership and Norv, who is a great Co-Ordinator, is NOT a great Coach. If he was you would have a ring or two by now.

WHAT will it take for your team to finally do what the rest of the AFC West Teams have done? What will it take to get that ring?
    A miracle...
    Only fools bet against Tim Tebow.

Team Tebow #108

Yards, without points, mean nothing.

Comment

Show up... Simple as that. Best Charger team ever IMHO. Easily to. Not beat themselves, stay healthy and they are in good shape.

Comment

Originally posted by ChargersDivison View Post
        Show up... Simple as that. Best Charger team ever IMHO. Easily to. Not beat themselves, stay healthy and they are in good shape.
        Mentally the Chargers have never shown they have the extra gear in the playoffs, always beating themselves and scapgoating a kicker. In the regular season they shown they have that extra gear in 2008 and 2009. I think the window is close for now. Its time to rebuild don't let it bother you chargers fans, Peyton Manning didn't won the superbowl with the coach that drafted him.

Comment

Dude you seriously need some anti-psychotics or something. You've suffered a break with reality it would appear.

Team Tebow #108

Comment

plain and simple, it takes a team to make the playoffs and get hot at the right time. are you including 2005? because i don't think we are as weak as we were that year, especially on the OL.

even if we were, i still think we have a chance to go to the playoffs and win it all. we just need to get hot at the right time and stop choking in the big games.

that said, as a broncos fan feel free to follow the chargers all season to see how they do because we all know the donks wont be making the playoffs any time soon, so i cant say that i blame you.

Comment

Originally posted by DancingHorsey View Post
              Dude you seriously need some anti-psychotics or something. You've suffered a break with reality it would appear.
              no, you need some anti-troll flame baiting pills i think lol

Comment

How am I wrong exactly??

Outside of maybe vs the Steelers, SD never truly was beat on a equal playing field in the playoffs. Even vs the Steelers is a stretch.

As for the other Bronco fan, sorry I think you have it the other way around. SD's window is finally opened.

From 04 to 09 was SD rebuilding.

Comment

How am I wrong exactly??

Outside of maybe vs the Steelers, SD never truly was beat on a equal playing field in the playoffs. Even vs the Steelers is a stretch.

As for the other Bronco fan, sorry I think you have it the other way around. SD's window is finally opened.

From 04 to 09 was SD rebuilding.
                  You lost all those games. Perhaps someday you can accept that. Perhaps someday you can recognize your team's shortcomings. Excuses don't suit a top-tier team, but then again they never have been that and likely never will be.

Team Tebow #108

Comment

You lost all those games. Perhaps someday you can accept that. Perhaps someday you can recognize your team's shortcomings. Excuses don't suit a top-tier team, but then again they never have been that and likely never will be.
                    Excuses?? Why aren't you a millionaire? Why don't you play professional football?? Your answer regardless can be misconstrued as an excuse. There is no such thing as an excuse. Just variables of reality.

The truth is SD is an elite team and has been since 04. Only NE and Indy have won more games. No one has more division titles, only Indy has more PO appearances. The playoff success and SB's will come. SD isn't leaving the playoff picture any time soon. You know it and I know it.

Reality isn't an excuse. It's a result of situations.

Comment

Reality isn't an excuse. It's a result of situations.
                      Yes and reality is that the Chargers suck in the playoffs...

Team Tebow #108

Comment

Yes and reality is that the Chargers suck in the playoffs...
                        3-4 in the playoffs under Rivers sucks??

3-3 under Norv??

I'd say that's avg. With 2 of Rivers losses being games SD lost themselves, after dominating NE and NYJ.

The other was vs a 17-0 team on the road where they never lost, NE that is never lost at home until this season in the playoffs.

Then the other loss was to the SB champs at their place.

Not to mention vs PIT and NE was heavily undermanned due to a plethora of injuries.

All that considered, SD is good in the playoffs. Now they need to be great. And they definitely will. SD has to be considered the best team in the NFL going into 2010. Broncos not so much so.

Comment

3-3 under Norv??

I'd say that's avg. With 2 of Rivers losses being games SD lost themselves, after dominating NE and NYJ.

The other was vs a 17-0 team on the road where they never lost, NE that is never lost at home until this season in the playoffs.

Not to mention vs PIT and NE was heavily undermanned due to a plethora of injuries.

All that considered, SD is good in the playoffs. Now they need to be great. And they definitely will. SD has to be considered the best team in the NFL going into 2010. Broncos not so much so.
                          excuses, excuses, excuses... the bottom line is that the better team won each and every time.

Comment

3-3 under Norv??

Those sure look like excuses my friend.

Oh by the way, being average in the playoffs has the same result as sucking: you lose...

Team Tebow #108

Comment

Originally posted by White Dragon View Post
                              excuses, excuses, excuses... the bottom line is that the better team won each and every time.
                              There is no such thing as excuses.

That's a word used by losers who can't explain reality.

No the better team did not win each time. Maybe 2 of the 4 losses.

Comment

Working...
                              X