Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ChargersDivison View Post
    There is no such thing as excuses.

That's a word used by losers who can't explain reality.

No the better team did not win each time. Maybe 2 of the 4 losses.
    Thats funny because I was always told and repeat it to this day that "excuses are for losers".

You never hear a winner making an excuse for why they won do you?
    Originally posted by baphamet
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

if the chargers did not have marty who was a playoff conservitive and hardly won, and norv who is suited to be a OC not a HC as proven by the skins and raiders run he had with them, one play off appearences 1 win, when he got the chargers, he had a team already built and they have just gotten worst, he is the worst coach in the nfl. norv will only bring things down. he will not win a super bowl, i bet you would have by now if you had a a good one, you have had 4 years of should been there, that should prove enough the coach is horribly overrated
      sigpic
      oakland raders gm
      latavis murray trade bait

Comment

Originally posted by DancingHorsey View Post
        This is where the difference between Chargers fans and Broncos fans really shines through. We accept that we were outplayed in that game. Should we have won? Probably. But we didn't. We were outplayed.

You on the other hand refuse to acknowledge what is obvious to everyone else (not just Broncos fans). You have been outplayed over and over again in the playoffs, several times on your home field. You can point at a single play here or there, and say "if only", but that isn't reality. Reality is that you've been outplayed every year you've ever been in the playoffs, every single one. That's why you have no Super Bowl trophies.
        Hey bro, do you want to borrow my sig, its all they can understand...
        sigpic:rockon:

EEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEE:rockon:

Comment

Originally posted by LSIGRAD09 View Post
          If that's what you want to call it.........
          LOL that is kind of funny.

Comment

Working...
          X