Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just went to the Sham D'eggo site and.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just went to the Sham D'eggo site and.....

.....not nary a single post by the dolt fans that post on our site. (yes took nausea pill) Either they dont hav guts to use same names, (figures) or.......they have a secret crush on the Broncos, since they spend so much time and effort here. LMAO! Maybe they crave a sense of history, or maybe a feeling of loyalty that the Broncos have. IDK. You tell me why you think they are here so much.....

Originally posted by calabose View Post
    .....not nary a single post by the dolt fans that post on our site. (yes took nausea pill) Either they dont hav guts to use same names, (figures) or.......they have a secret crush on the Broncos, since they spend so much time and effort here. LMAO! Maybe they crave a sense of history, or maybe a feeling of loyalty that the Broncos have. IDK. You tell me why you think they are here so much.....
    Actually they dont post there either because their rules are completely ridiculous they ban/suspend people for posting 1 detrimental thing about the team. I dont blame them at all for posting here instead of there
    sigpic

Adopted by: Andrewmlb :thumb:
    Sig by: MHS

Comment

Originally posted by Brakshow View Post
      Actually they dont post there either because their rules are completely ridiculous they ban/suspend people for posting 1 detrimental thing about the team. I dont blame them at all for posting here instead of there
      This is actually the case.

Their boards suck. Just ask the Charger fans on this board.

I've also gone there to check it out because we got so many complaints about it, and it turns out I got nailed (banned) before I even made a post. It's pretty absurd.

Normally I tell people to suck it up, cope, quit complaining about other sites and just stay within the rules.

The Charger boards may be the one and only exception I have ever made to that statement.

It's so bad that last season we seriously considered making a Chargers area on our boards here so they could post free of Bronco intrusion, just because there are so damned many of them that hate their boards.

I'm not even kidding. In fact we haven't entirely nixed the idea yet even now. I dare say that if it's as bad this season as it was last season, it might actually become likely.

It takes A LOT for me to say that about someone else's message boards. It really does. I'm not just trying to dog on another team. I mean from a professional standpoint that community is just a damned train wreck.

I and many others feel very badly for their fans, which is why I think we tend to greet them with (relatively) open arms here.

Their boards suck. BAD.

Just ask them. They'll tell you themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Alastor View Post
        I've also gone there to check it out because we got so many complaints about it, and it turns out I got nailed (banned) before I even made a post. It's pretty absurd.
        How is that even possible?
        Only fools bet against Tim Tebow.

Team Tebow #108

Yards, without points, mean nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by DancingHorsey View Post
          How is that even possible?
          I was kind of left wondering the same thing. I have a static IP too so it's not like I got lumped in with another user. I had never made an account there before.

In other words, "Beats the crap outta' me."

Comment

Originally posted by Alastor View Post
            I was kind of left wondering the same thing. I have a static IP too so it's not like I got lumped in with another user. I had never made an account there before.

In other words, "Beats the crap outta' me."
            Did you register as "Alastor" or under a different name?
            Only fools bet against Tim Tebow.

Team Tebow #108

Yards, without points, mean nothing.

Comment

The funniest thing for me though is that I TRIED to get banned sometime last season, and it didn't work. I got a two month ban after the 'Hochuli' game, but other than that, I've posted decently enough and not been banned. Go figure.

Comment

Originally posted by DancingHorsey View Post
                Did you register as "Alastor" or under a different name?
                Different name. And no, it wasn't offensive or "Norv sucks" or something. It was a normal name. For the Internet at least.

Comment

I got banned after my 2nd post, and I had to wait 4 months to even register. The site turns off registration from time to time for some reason. THey need help over there.
                  sigpic
                  2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
                    I got banned after my 2nd post, and I had to wait 4 months to even register. The site turns off registration from time to time for some reason. THey need help over there.
                    This too. I mean... Seriously?

They shut it off for months at a time.

They do it a lot. I'd fire anyone that did that if it were my call.

Comment

lol!!!

I stopped going by there. They were way to liberal on their members and rough on their "guests". I got a temp ban and the message from the mod was a personal attack on me! That was enough.

But hey... it's a different site, so let it be. Not worthy of smack.
                      *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
                      *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
                      *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

they usually shut off registration after charger losses. they dont want a bunch of fans from the other team signing up after the games and talking trash on their site.

so if you want to tak some trash i suggest signing up on their site right now.

expect the registration for the chargers site to be disabled for months next season.

Comment

I tried signing up there awhile back but couldn't. The thin skinned power tripping mods over there suck

Comment

i post there from time to time, i posted today as a matter of fact. you wont see me in the smack forum very much because i hate the way they moderate it.

its a great site if you want info about the chargers though.

what i want to know is, who the heck are you calabose?

honestly have never seen you in here before and i am wondering why you care lol

edit: nvm i see you have 11 posts in 6 years, you must be a hardcore lurker

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                              i post there from time to time, i posted today as a matter of fact. you wont see me in the smack forum very much because i hate the way they moderate it.

its a great site if you want info about the chargers though.

what i want to know is, who the heck are you calabose?

honestly have never seen you in here before and i am wondering why you care lol

edit: nvm i see you have 11 posts in 6 years, you must be a hardcore lurker
                              lol thats a whole new level of lurking.

Comment

Working...
                              X