Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just went to the Sham D'eggo site and.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
    i hate Miami, in fact i hate all 3 major schools in Florida but especially Miami lol
    I hate FL st and Florida. :p you would hate Miami the most...Nebraska fan right?
    Originally posted by baphamet
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
      I hate FL st and Florida. :p you would hate Miami the most...Nebraska fan right?
      Nebraska has exacted revenge on Florida and Miami, Florida State is the one that still has one coming to them!!!
      sigpicoh YEAH?

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
        i am going to go ahead and assume you didnt know that is a picture of the recently deceased don coryell.

if you did know that then that is pretty low.
        In his defense, I don't think he knew.

I assure you that at least I personally would extend you Dolts the same courtesy for Coryell that we expected for Barrel Man.

There are some things that just ought to be off limits, even in a good-natured smack forum.

Nothing about that kind of stuff is "good-natured."

Comment

Originally posted by Alastor View Post
          In his defense, I don't think he knew.

I assure you that at least I personally would extend you Dolts the same courtesy for Coryell that we expected for Barrel Man.

There are some things that just ought to be off limits, even in a good-natured smack forum.

Nothing about that kind of stuff is "good-natured."
          yeah, i believe him when he said he didn't know.

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
            yeah.......

Comment

Miami and Nebraska used to be a pretty decent out of conference rivalry.

Comment

Originally posted by girlzarefanstoo View Post
                i posted there today on the lt had a baby thread. Same name. I also post at the colt's message board. They're my second fav team.
                blasphemy!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                X