Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Talk about the Browns and other things that suck ass here.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2007 - Brady Quinn, QB
    2010 - Colt McCoy, QB
    2012 - Brandon WEEDen, QB
    2013 - Matt Barkley, QB
    2015 - Who is the next QB?
    The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

• What exactly do you see in McCoy? I'm lost on that one. He'd probably be the seventh best qb in this class, if that.
      sigpic
      Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

• Taking bets on charlie's drug of choice right now.

I'm calling meth.
        sigpic

Comment

• I like the move for Weeden...

...6 years ago.

Look at it this way Charlie, at least you're not a Seahawks fan.
          sigpic

Adopted Posters:
          Broncbeat - 80stheman - kmcgough25 - InsaneBlaze 23
          Adopted By:
          Broncoholic JS & 80stheman
          Broncbeat

Comment

• Originally posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
            What exactly do you see in McCoy? I'm lost on that one. He'd probably be the seventh best qb in this class, if that.
            Colt McCoy's first season he was supposed to be redshirted.

Colt McCoy's first season - where he wasn't expected to see the field he played after Injuries to BOTH the starting quarterback and the second string quarterback. McCoy played VERY well.

The head coach was fired. A new head coach was brought in WITHOUT an offensive coordinator.

The NFL had a STRIKE. Did McCoy get to learn the offense?! NO!!!!!

New head coach, no offensive coordinator, no running game, no wide receiver = Colt McCoy with 14 touchdowns and 11 interceptions against the Steelers, Ravens, and Bengals. Wow! Think of that. Against teams like that he had 14 touchdowns and only 10 interceptions (one of those INT's was AFTER HE WENT IN WITH A CONCUSSION).

Did McCoy have a run game? No
            Did McCoy have any playmakers at WR? No
            Did McCoy have any help along the offensive line? No
            Did McCoy get to learn the offensive like most NFL QB's over the offseason? No

Your mentality?
            Browns can't run the ball? That's McCoy's fault
            Browns don't have playmakers at WR? That's McCoy's fault
            Browns offensive guard Steinbach is out for the year, has to have two new starters at G and a revolving door at Right Tackle? That's McCoy's fault
            Browns offensive line isn't protecting the QB? That's McCoy's fault

You know what? Your mentality is great:

When the Browns finish 2-14 with this SCHEDULE
            Eagles
            @Bengals
            Bills
            @Ravens
            @Giants
            Bengals
            @Colts
            Chargers
            Ravens
            @Cowboys
            Steelers
            @Raiders
            Chiefs
            Redskins
            @Broncos
            @Steelers

That is WEEDen's FAULT! When WEEDen gets sacked? That is WEEDen's fault. When Richardson can't run? That is WEEDen's fault! When the Browns receivers do not catch WEEDen's passes? That is WEEDen's fault!

Man, this is EASY! Everything is WEEDen's fault! Why do the Browns have idiots running the front office? WEEDen!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Thors Hammer View Post
              Look at it this way Charlie, at least you're not a Seahawks fan.
              I have GREAT news for the Seahawks!

They aren't the Browns!

Comment

• That's hilarious Charlie. I know the Browns suck all over the place. Didnt they have a 1k rusher last year? They still neec wr help.
                sigpic

Comment

That's hilarious Charlie. I know the Browns suck all over the place. Didnt they have a 1k rusher last year? They still neec wr help.
                  No, they didn't have a 1k rusher.

Their best rusher ran for 500 yards!

Comment

• Charlie, I know the Browns need a #1 wr. I never liked McCoy or Brady as prospects because I thought they both sucked against top competition in college. Weeden played well against top competition without crapping the bed. He sees the field well. He gets the ball out quickly. He makes good reads, and he can push it down the field. He also should be able to play for at least 7 or 8 years.
                    sigpic

Comment

Charlie, I know the Browns need a #1 wr. I never liked McCoy or Brady as prospects because I thought they both sucked against top competition in college. Weeden played well against top competition without crapping the bed. He sees the field well. He gets the ball out quickly. He makes good reads, and he can push it down the field. He also should be able to play for at least 7 or 8 years.
                      He sees the field well? Did he play against James Harrison? Did he play against Ed Reed? How about Troy Polamalu?

NO?! How are those players in comparison to the players WEEDen faced? They are faster, bigger, and stronger.

Hmmmm ... WEEDen is going to be 29 before he even takes the field. A TWENTY-NINE year old QB. How old is Roethlisberger? Oh, yea, he's only ONE year OLDER than the ROOKIE!

Will Roethlisberger still be playing at 38-39? EXTREMELY DOUBTFUL.

WEEDen - out of the NFL by 32.

Comment

• OH WOW! The Browns have the #5 defense in the NFL?!

Who knew that 150+ yards rushing by opponents meant you have a top five defense! Good thing teams won't be able to control the clock against that STELLAR DEFENSE! Now, the Browns have a QB that can throw the ball far downfield like Derek Anderson! Good thing the Browns have a young Braylon Edwards ... oh wait, they don't. Kellen Winslow? No, they don't.

Who do they have? Oh yea, they have Greg Little. Who else? Who else? Come on ... who else?

NOBODY. Greg Little is a fast player that gets seperation right? No, he doesn't. Damn, why get a QB that is all arm when you don't have any speedy receivers? Hmmmmm ... good question.

The FRONT OFFICE is full of IDIOTS.

Speaking of WEEDen, who did McShay say is the WORST QB in the Draft under pressure?

Good thing the Steelers, Ravens, and Bengals never pressure opposing QB's.
                        Last edited by Charlie Brown; 04-26-2012, 10:25 PM.

Comment

• I just found Brandon WEEDen's NFL page!

LINK

Comment

• LOL!!

Cleveland sucks ass

29 year old rookie and a runningback in the top-10 who is very talented, but plays a position with the shortest shelf-life in the entire NFL

sigpic

FA Targets: DT Jason Jones, DT Pat Simms, S Reggie Smith, LB Dan Connor

:cool:

Comment

• Originally posted by Charlie Brown View Post
                              I just found Brandon WEEDen's NFL page!

LINK
                              So what exactly was your reaction when you saw the Browns draft Weeden?
                              sigpic

2014 Pick'Em Challenge Champion
                              Proud Fan of the 3 Time Super Bowl Champion Denver Broncos

Comment

• Kurt Warner was 28 years old when he started his first game in the NFL. I hope this info makes Charlie feel better.

(obviously, it won't)
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X