Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Talk about the Browns and other things that suck ass here.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • So basically if the Browns get Alshon or Hill or Fleener tomorrow Charlie Brown will still complain because they didn't draft Alshon Hill or Fleener 22nd overall? I don't comprehend.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by BroncoFanBoy View Post
      He wanted a receiver.
      There are still very excellent WR's sitting there:

      Stephon Hill at GT still there.
      Alshon Jeffrie is still there.
      Tommy Streeter.

      Tons of good WR talent to go after.

      Cleveland had a very very good draft.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by MorenoFan27 View Post
        Why would they draft a reciever at 22?
        Because it fills a DESPERATE NEED. What guarantees are there that a starting receiver will be there at #37? NONE. There are several selections and the team will lose in every single one of them. There are numerous teams that want receivers and know the Browns need one.

        But it doesn't matter anymore. The team doesn't need a receiver anymore because they have WEEDen and he is going to save the day, isn't he? Here he comes to save the day! He can play better with a concussion than McCoy! McCoy gets hit and rattled and bounces right back! What did the scouts say about WEEDen when he gets rattled?

        "Weeden is the worst QB in this draft under pressure" said McShay. Just think of it! Steelers, Eagles, Bengals, Ravens! They are laughing at the absurdity of this team. Cheech and Chong could do a better job drafting than these bozos.

        The only receiver that went after the Browns was A.J Jenkins. Who in my opinion is not good. O-Line I agree with, but a better WR can be got in the second round. (Hill or Alshon) along with Fleener.
        Fleener? The Browns don't need a stinking Tight End. The Browns have plenty of Tight Ends. The Browns need offensive lineman, receivers, defensive backs, safeties, and linebackers - NOT QUARTERBACKS.

        Calm down the Browns screwed up wiht passing on a O-lineman but made the right choice by not picking a WR.
        The team screwed up bigtime and have set the franchise back for years. It's happened before.

        Couch, Frye, Quinn, McCoy, and now WEEDen. This game is ridiculous - how many times do people have to sit here and see what is wrong with the team and watch as the front office completely ignores it! How many times? Yet again another idiotic front office is in charge but now it is an idiotic front office that other fans rave about.
        The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

        The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Charlie Brown View Post
          Chris Weinke was only 28 too, and played baseball too.

          Kurt Warner was stocking shelves - not playing baseball.

          I don't see the similarity.
          The similarity is that they both started at an older than average age. Weinke was a 4th round pick, and didn't have quit the amount of success that WEEDen (you're welcome) had in college, or the success Warner had in Arena Football.

          Originally posted by MorenoFan27 View Post
          Yeah since one was taken after the Weeden. A.J Jenkins. A receiver would have been a reach when they can get Alshon or Hill tomorrow.
          He would've liked that more than Weeden, I guarantee you that.
          sigpic

          2014 Pick'Em Challenge Champion
          Proud Fan of the 3 Time Super Bowl Champion Denver Broncos

          Comment


          • Originally posted by BroncoFanBoy View Post
            The similarity is that they both started at an older than average age. Weinke was a 4th round pick, and didn't have quit the amount of success that WEEDen (you're welcome) had in college, or the success Warner had in Arena Football.
            WEEDen is just another Weinke.

            In fact, the Browns will have a similar record with him as a starter (1-15).
            The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

            The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Charlie Brown View Post
              WEEDen is just another Weinke.

              In fact, the Browns will have a similar record with him as a starter (1-15).
              Personally, I think he'll do fine as long as the Browns have talent around him. But I still don't see them winning many games next year. That's a brutal schedule.
              sigpic

              2014 Pick'Em Challenge Champion
              Proud Fan of the 3 Time Super Bowl Champion Denver Broncos

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Charlie Brown View Post
                WEEDen is just another Weinke.
                You just got done saying the two were dis-similar only to come back and say Weeden is the new Weinke.

                I dont think so. Weeden's OSU beat Landry jones, Barkley, RGIII, Tannehill, Luck.

                Weeden's OSU is no where near as stacked as those old Bowden FSU teams.

                Comment


                • Charlie Brown is ridiculous. You have two very good receivers left and only four picks away from the Browns. You are basically saying you wanted the Browns to reach on guys who could be taken 37th overall. That is how you set back a franchise. You are judging Weeden before he plays a down. Now you sound like people on this board. I have never seen you say anything good about the Browns. Ever. Almost anyone I've talked to say the Browns are in a good position to have a great draft. However, you wanted to fill a dire need by reaching 15 picks before they would go, and instead say that the walrus set this franchise back. I'm not saying Alshon or Hill will be there, but the odds are in the Browns favor to land a talented receiver. No one i've seen have blamed Colt for his struggles yet you keep bringing it up like all of us have. Bottom line is they have two starters with their first two picks. So far it has been a successful draft.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by jhildebrand View Post
                    You just got done saying the two were dis-similar only to come back and say Weeden is the new Weinke.

                    I dont think so. Weeden's OSU beat Landry jones, Barkley, RGIII, Tannehill, Luck.

                    Weeden's OSU is no where near as stacked as those old Bowden FSU teams.
                    What QB did scouts say performed the worst under pressure in this draft?

                    Griffin? No.
                    Luck? No.
                    Tannehill? No.
                    Osweiller? No.

                    WEEDen? Yes.

                    Now he is facing "the big boys" in the Steelers, Ravens, and a much improved Bengals defense? Let alone the THIRD toughest schedule in the NFL?!

                    WEEDen is going to make Chris Weinke look like Peyton Manning.
                    The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

                    The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

                    Comment


                    • I'm sorry I just don't see logic behind his argument. This is like some people on this board who wanted us to pick a DT when the same people we could have gotten then are available tomorrow.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by MorenoFan27 View Post
                        Charlie Brown is ridiculous. You have two very good receivers left and only four picks away from the Browns. You are basically saying you wanted the Browns to reach on guys who could be taken 37th overall. That is how you set back a franchise. You are judging Weeden before he plays a down. Now you sound like people on this board. I have never seen you say anything good about the Browns. Ever. Almost anyone I've talked to say the Browns are in a good position to have a great draft. However, you wanted to fill a dire need by reaching 15 picks before they would go, and instead say that the walrus set this franchise back. I'm not saying Alshon or Hill will be there, but the odds are in the Browns favor to land a talented receiver. No one i've seen have blamed Colt for his struggles yet you keep bringing it up like all of us have. Bottom line is they have two starters with their first two picks. So far it has been a successful draft.
                        They have one starter and one geriatric that will be filing his retirement papers for the NFL within the next 3-4 years.
                        The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

                        The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Charlie Brown View Post
                          What QB did scouts say performed the worst under pressure in this draft?
                          Ummmm what scouts said that?

                          Did they watch the OSU Stanford bowl game?

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Charlie Brown View Post
                            They have one starter and one geriatric that will be filing his retirement papers for the NFL within the next 3-4 years.
                            One beast of a starter and one who will start and has according to every NFL scout. 5-7 quality years. So two starters that will make an impact. One a lot and the other has yet to be given a snap.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by MorenoFan27 View Post
                              One beast of a starter and one who will start and has according to every NFL scout. 5-7 quality years. So two starters that will make an impact. One a lot and the other has yet to be given a snap.
                              One starter, WEEDen should, rightly, be a camp body and nothing more.
                              The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

                              The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

                              Comment


                              • Also add in Alshon or Hill. Players that if available can not be passed up by the Browns makes it 3 starters in three picks. Good draft, but somehow you are too blind to see it

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X